Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 37344
-
09-15-22 15:01 #26559Senior Member

Posts: 242Henrico Sting
Just got busted at a Henrico sting near the airport. Received a summon. If anyone has suggestion on how to deal with this or have lawyer recommendation, please PM me. Thanks.
-
09-15-22 13:06 #26558Senior Member

Posts: 187I am pretty tall, so I had this mental image of getting a BJ while she was still standing if she was 4'2 LOL.
Originally Posted by NightRider11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 11:37 #26557Senior Member

Posts: 68Paola
LOL, ya I don't think she was 4'2" and honestly I went back and read the ad I swore it said 4'11". Either way she came up to my chest and I am 6'. She is super short either way.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 10:39 #26556Senior Member

Posts: 270Interesting (Charlotte)
May not have been Paola but I recently flew in from Charlotte with a Latina (short) very attractive and I tried to move next to her and talk in the waiting area but there was an older Latina Lady six seats down. Hmm Plus, I didn't want to spook her. Then, another younger Latina walks up and the older one acknowledges her and walks off to get something to eat. Other one watches them. Hmmm I still didn't move on her but the Travelling Latinas were on my mind. Very nice looking ladies as VIP takes a dump.
Originally Posted by NightRider11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 09:57 #26555Senior Member

Posts: 187Paola
Her ad says 4'2". I'm guessing what you said is more accurate LOL. I am very intrigued.
Originally Posted by NightRider11
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-22 09:54 #26554Senior Member

Posts: 68Paola
I recently saw Paola from the rotating Hispanic girls and again with this agency I was not disappointed. Her pics were her 100% and she was even cuter in person. Super short (4'11") as her stats indicated and she is stacked. Smoking body. She seemed very distant at first and spoke some English but she warmed up after a bit. Everything was covered but she was super tight and I could barely hold out long. She does not have much endurance but seemed to get into it after the event started. Sometimes the blurred faces on these sites hide less than desirable faces but not her. Super hot. Damage was $$ HHr.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4533242.htm?cat=1
-
09-15-22 07:22 #26553Senior Member

Posts: 123Staxx
Finally got to link with her after days of late text replies. Took my time to the destined location and it was very lowkey. For the deed, I got a BBBJ and I agree that it was top notch. Also the view from doggy was impeccable. Will repeat in the future for sure.
-
09-15-22 05:57 #26552Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone sample this one?
-
09-15-22 01:01 #26551Senior Member

Posts: 38I did. Nothing that matched this profile.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 21:04 #26550Senior Member

Posts: 133They definitely feel natural, but she said they're fake. Her surgeon did a fantastic job.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 17:03 #26549Senior Member

Posts: 416Rose
I couldn't tell from the pics, are her breasts natural? Thanks.
Originally Posted by SantoMegalo
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 15:26 #26548Senior Member

Posts: 700Scams,
I don't have the specifics, but she has been mention about either cash and dash, or some scam.
Originally Posted by SkidMarks
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-22 14:16 #26547Senior Member

Posts: 133Rose
Paid this lovely lady a visit. Definitely the girl in the pics. Very sweet and bubbly personality but didn't really speak English, not a problem for me since I'm on construction I know enough Spanish to communicate. We started with some light kissing, then she undressed me and gave an excellent bbj. After a bit we went to the main event. Overall nice experience with her and I think I would probably repeat. I definitely recommend seeing this one.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7142017.htm?cat=1
-
09-14-22 12:37 #26546Senior Member

Posts: 56Zea Belizean
Has anyone sampled this one in Short Pump? https://tryst.link/search?loc=37.553...%3ARichmond%2C+Virginia%2 C+United+States&within=50 km&trans=false&gender%5 B%5 D=female&q=.
-
09-14-22 11:30 #26545Asshole

Posts: 567Did you do a search for Angelica on the forum?
Originally Posted by TheDawn32
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






