The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 295 of 683 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5827
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    I decided to make a Facebook profile for hunting STG is pure trash I like the chicks on Tryst but they want to much info from me like I'm applying for a job and deposit that's a no no no the only Tryst chick I'll try is pornstar Kat Black she confirmed it's her ad on Tryst. I have to try a different route so I'll go the Facebook and Instagram route I'm not into older women but congratulations to Gentlemen007 and Tailgunner success. Also guys try the secret benefits I made an account asking any sex workers available god damn I received so many messages majority of them are young chicks but I do not have the urge at first sight just waiting for one to pop up.
    Surprisingly FB and IG are lowkey good. You can definitely find something if you friend / follow the right people and youll end up getting suggestions on who to add, can even find escorts posting about their regular lives. Right now I got this chick from facebook that I meet once a week, give her some money from 40 to 60 and I got myself a FS for cheap for as long as I want with a decent looking girl. You obviously got to do your research on anyone you meet off FB / IG just in case it brings trouble. Also like someone said grocery stores or dollar stores are a good spot too especially if you go more than once a week you can get lucky. As long as you are average looking or arent weird you can definitely find someone who either needs money or just needs a one nighter but you definitely won't find girls in their 20's most likely early 30's to late 40's are the ones youll find success with and you also can't go in thirsty you got to let it happen naturally. At this point its just lots of time investment.

  2. #5826
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    Not knocking it, but a lot of guys don't have the game to pull this off. Plus living in a smaller town has its disadvantages if you are married or have a significant other, you don't necessarily want to pee in the pool you are swimming in.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/newr...eply&p=6118641


    I too have given up on STG and the escort scene (mostly anyway, I stil have a few favorites, time tested and true, they are worth the money). But my approach is a certain dating site where you only need to provide your first name and you are off and running. So with a burner phone, fake email address and a profile, I've been hitting it out of the park. Most of these women are divorcees so they are looking for the action as much as you are. Now I would never go down on an escort (personal preference, I don't enjoy tasting the last 10 men who were there before me) but go down a divorcee and all of a sudden, you are a hero in her book.

    The one thing that I noticed about STG, it seems to be a lot of SWers that simply learned how to hang on to a phone for more than a week. They went from sucking off guys for $20 to charging $120 per pop because they found a way to rent a shitty motel room. To me, the value isn't there and if Necessity is the mother of invention, that's why I spending my efforts on another avenue. And from everything I've reading on this site, the escort market is not improving, not like the days of Back pages.
    Whats this dating site? Pm?

  3. #5825
    Just following up on the general topic. The problem is right now, you essentially have a missing tier of girls at the right price.

    Tier 1 - SW. Typically going to be under 50-60, high risk and not for me.

    Ties 2 - Basic escort ranging from 60 to 120 for SS. The problem right now is that these are essentially tier 1 girls in many cases, just at 2-4 x the price, plus now you have to depend on them to answer and schedule and not nod out before sending the room number. Content selling did a number on this tier, driving girls prices up, or out of the game.

    Tier 3 - AMP for 160-200 range. We do have some FS places over here, but it's not amazing like Philly. I don't really care to cross the bridge though and it sounds like there's layers of like screenings and stuff now for the really good places. I also increasingly have safety concerns being in Philly at all. The bigger issue is that in the past I have rarely clicked with an Asian provider. The language and cultural gulfs are just so great. For me it approximates what sex with an android might be like. I need to visit a decent one to reevaluate.

    Tier 4 - RMP, and the only one I know is RC in Woodbury. Damage 2. 60 but fantastic experience for me today. Might be my sweet spot.

    Tier 5 - Tryst etc level girls ranging 500-700 per hr. These are old BP girls, or at least the modern equivalent. Hard to stomach the price but I'm actually considering a couple girls out of Philly. Beautiful girl with good performance in a really nice room downtown. I mean, there's a case to be made.

    I'm going to keep my eye on STG, but time to explore and settle into something good. Plan to play with tinder a bit too.

  4. #5824
    I gave up on normal dating along time ago, I'm tempted to give it a shot again because dealing w STG nonsense is just getting old.

    Once in awhile you'll come across a BP-like girl who is just trying to make a buck to get her life sorted out but they always disappear after a month or two.

  5. #5823
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    Getting the sense we're all sort of arriving there and starting to find our own alternatives. The STG scene sucks. I think you can roughly attribute it to combined effects of backpage shutdown, the fent / tranq thing, covid, and rise of *streaming.

    Personally, I'm starting to think about quality over quantity and expanding my horizons. Wrote a review in massage section today you guys might be interested in.
    You pretty much nailed it.

  6. #5822
    Getting the sense we're all sort of arriving there and starting to find our own alternatives. The STG scene sucks. I think you can roughly attribute it to combined effects of backpage shutdown, the fent / tranq thing, covid, and rise of *streaming.

    Personally, I'm starting to think about quality over quantity and expanding my horizons. Wrote a review in massage section today you guys might be interested in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    It is good to see that some conversation, develops into a healthy debate about dating. Let's face it, STG is not BP, the quality of the women has decline. BP was a pool of young attractive girls, looking to make a quick buck to support a habit: However, they were pretty and for the most part clean, and they didn't pull a lot of crap like the new findings on STG. As I had posted it before, most of my findings are between 20 to 35 year old I made an exception with a 51 Y.O why?. let's see, she is attractive, sexy and she has a gym body, she is cultured, she is financially independent, amazing home and treats me like a king, and just to mention, sexually she is open to anything, without any strings attached, so why not?. The rest of my time I frequent my young unicorns, I think is a healthy mix. BTW she is a widow, so no worries about husband or significant other.

    With the discussions, more ideas pop up for those tired of the ugly surprises that come along with escorts. Keep the conversation going and have a safe hunt.

  7. #5821

    Amila rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Clean your inbox I can not reply back to your message.
    It is you Ken messaged me thank you.

  8. #5820
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her how is she is she worth seeing she said she's doing in calls out of a house in Hamilton just curious if anyone has seen her lately how's her body how's her service is the house safe please get back to me PM me thank you.
    Clean your inbox I can not reply back to your message.

  9. #5819
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    Whether they're smoking crack or meth, snorting it, or shooting dope, they're almost all on something. And, just my experience: the ones that smoke manage to take a little better care of themselves. Needles and bloody bandages are when I turn and jet, but I'll turn a blind eye to a pipe if everything else is checking out.
    No doubt! I was more commenting on his decision to proceed because of time invested, when he almost walked out.

  10. #5818
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSecret  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for checking it out and sharing. I do think we need to listen to these gut instincts. You fucked a literal crackhead over starting the process again? Risk.
    Whether they're smoking crack or meth, snorting it, or shooting dope, they're almost all on something. And, just my experience: the ones that smoke manage to take a little better care of themselves. Needles and bloody bandages are when I turn and jet, but I'll turn a blind eye to a pipe if everything else is checking out.

  11. #5817
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her how is she is she worth seeing she said she's doing in calls out of a house in Hamilton just curious if anyone has seen her lately how's her body how's her service is the house safe please get back to me PM me thank you.
    Go to central Jersey escort section there's a review about Amelia Rose and she use to be a streetwalker in trenton on S broad St. I saw her years ago in a house on Jersey St session was OK cover BJ and banged her doggy from behind blast and left. I'm thinking about seeing her north Jersey sucks.

  12. #5816

    Healthy debate!

    It is good to see that some conversation, develops into a healthy debate about dating. Let's face it, STG is not BP, the quality of the women has decline. BP was a pool of young attractive girls, looking to make a quick buck to support a habit: However, they were pretty and for the most part clean, and they didn't pull a lot of crap like the new findings on STG. As I had posted it before, most of my findings are between 20 to 35 year old I made an exception with a 51 Y.O why?. let's see, she is attractive, sexy and she has a gym body, she is cultured, she is financially independent, amazing home and treats me like a king, and just to mention, sexually she is open to anything, without any strings attached, so why not?. The rest of my time I frequent my young unicorns, I think is a healthy mix. BTW she is a widow, so no worries about husband or significant other.

    With the discussions, more ideas pop up for those tired of the ugly surprises that come along with escorts. Keep the conversation going and have a safe hunt.

  13. #5815
    Thanks for checking it out and sharing. I do think we need to listen to these gut instincts. You fucked a literal crackhead over starting the process again? Risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedMark  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...p/617478416619

    So I pulled the trigger with Eden this morning. All I can say is: gross.

    She's about as crack ***** as they come. Pipe right on the dresser.

    I went for a SS to check her out. I was prepared to discuss bare, anal ect but elected to stick to the basics. BBBJ and cfs.

    I would have walked out but didn't want to deal with starting the whole process again.

    She had a tight pussy, I'll give her that. Oral skills were ok. Deep throated well.

    I will not repeat.

    I'd rather just beat my meat at home on the couch.

  14. #5814

    Amelia Rose

    Any info on her how is she is she worth seeing she said she's doing in calls out of a house in Hamilton just curious if anyone has seen her lately how's her body how's her service is the house safe please get back to me PM me thank you.

  15. #5813

    Garden of Eden. The fruit not so good

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...p/617478416619

    So I pulled the trigger with Eden this morning. All I can say is: gross.

    She's about as crack ***** as they come. Pipe right on the dresser.

    I went for a SS to check her out. I was prepared to discuss bare, anal ect but elected to stick to the basics. BBBJ and cfs.

    I would have walked out but didn't want to deal with starting the whole process again.

    She had a tight pussy, I'll give her that. Oral skills were ok. Deep throated well.

    I will not repeat.

    I'd rather just beat my meat at home on the couch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape