Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSW  [View Original Post]
    While never any real problems she goes bare and last time I saw her she had very visible track marks so no thanks not going back to that.
    Thanks for the intel Carlos.

  2. #513
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosSW  [View Original Post]
    While never any real problems she goes bare and last time I saw her she had very visible track marks so no thanks not going back to that.
    I can see how they might need to offer bare because they are so desperate, even though I think that's a terrible idea, but for the life of me, I will never understand how anyone would ever risk going bare with a worker. That is just nuts to me.

  3. #512
    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...f/550544831161 Has been around for a while and I've never had problems with her.
    While never any real problems she goes bare and last time I saw her she had very visible track marks so no thanks not going back to that.

  4. #511
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    This could be a long shot but here goes. Recommendation for a reliable mature provider (40 and up) . I've been looking for reviews an there don't seem to be any. If you have had any luck with this sort of thing I could really use some good reliable inter. PM me. Thanks and be safe.
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...f/550544831161 Has been around for a while and I've never had problems with her.

  5. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    This could be a long shot but here goes. Recommendation for a reliable mature provider (40 and up) . I've been looking for reviews an there don't seem to be any. If you have had any luck with this sort of thing I could really use some good reliable inter. PM me. Thanks and be safe.
    Ugh I has two amazing ones about a month ago but I cannot find any info on what happened to Alli and her friend Des. They were amazing.

  6. #509

    Long shot

    This could be a long shot but here goes. Recommendation for a reliable mature provider (40 and up) . I've been looking for reviews an there don't seem to be any. If you have had any luck with this sort of thing I could really use some good reliable inter. PM me. Thanks and be safe.

  7. #508
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #507
    Quote Originally Posted by KamParole  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this website and this entire thing. I'm from Lancaster. I'm 19 years old, and I'm still a virgin. I'm not particularly bad looking, I've had a chance to lose it before, but there's a reason I held it this long. Now I'm on here looking for preferably an older more beautiful woman- if any of you could help.
    LOL the profile name and the post hi uncle L.

  9. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by KamParole  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this website and this entire thing. I'm from Lancaster. I'm 19 years old, and I'm still a virgin. I'm not particularly bad looking, I've had a chance to lose it before, but there's a reason I held it this long. Now I'm on here looking for preferably an older more beautiful woman- if any of you could help.
    If you are 19, good looking and have had opportunities to lose it why come for the pros? I can see if you were 50 and a virgin calling in support but not 19 and good looking.

  10. #505

    Hi

    Hi everyone! I'm new to this website and this entire thing. I'm from Lancaster. I'm 19 years old, and I'm still a virgin. I'm not particularly bad looking, I've had a chance to lose it before, but there's a reason I held it this long. Now I'm on here looking for preferably an older more beautiful woman- if any of you could help.

  11. #504

    Feedback Senia

    Hello gents,

    Has anyone seen Senia? Any feedback on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/senia-25

  12. #503
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    This is disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by KayJ46  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her a week or so ago. Way to expensive. With extras your looking around five bills for in calls.
    She is in my backyard and was going to look her up when my SO has a weekend getaway in a few weeks. With the landscape being so dry, might just venture out to Platinum Plus or Silhouettes.

  13. #502
    [QUOTE=KayJ46;6100235]Contacted her a week or so ago. Way to expensive. With extras your looking around five bills for in

    Rediculous

  14. #501

    Ohh

    Quote Originally Posted by RoDawg  [View Original Post]
    Crack wh* works here. Very bad review elsewhere.

    Old link probably would not work anyway.
    Thank you sir much appreciated.

  15. #500

    QTown

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her a week or so ago. Way to expensive. With extras your looking around five bills for in calls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape