Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 881 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 931 981 1381 1881 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28093
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFogey76  [View Original Post]
    You won't be disappointed. Her location is an residential home in a nice area. The place is clean and in good shape. The only thing is she has a number of cats but they are not a problem.
    Agreed, always a safe and comfortable experience. She is older, so don't expect some wafer thin super model, but she is fun, has good skills, and gets into it.

  2. #28092

    Cash and dash

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...shell/47730247

    Seen her a few times and never had an issue, this time around was asked to cash app for room (nope) then asked if I can take them to their appointment (nope) said no worries come up they wanted cash this time typically I don't give until after unless I've seen you multiple times and don't see any issues. They needed to pay for room so I handed it said I'll BRB this is my "sister" well that sister wanted to take care of it.

    Yeah no I went with the deed anyways but quickly left.

    Will not revisit since I don't like this swap since it's not the person I was messaging.

  3. #28091

    Any Intel On KayyWayy?

    She looks very worn in her last pic, but I am interested.

    Nothing here on her name and googled her number and got nothing, even added 904 to it.

    Anyone ever dream with her?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/121205357208

  4. #28090

    Wet Freak

    Yikes! What's with this one? Definitely don't look at the pussy photo! I think she was eaten out by I badger?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...k/959820687626
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmzayodmxmwy0yjg4zmvmmzrknzkzmtblotu5otblognjzgvhmtm.jpg~2.jpeg‎  

  5. #28089

    Andi

    You won't be disappointed. Her location is an residential home in a nice area. The place is clean and in good shape. The only thing is she has a number of cats but they are not a problem.

  6. #28088

    Andi

    I've been thinking about pulling the trigger since she stopped seeing new people during Covid.

    As a parlor guy, just a little nervous jumping into the world of providers.

    Can someone tell me what to expect to calm the anxiety and help me make the call? LOL.

    As in private residence? Decent neighborhood? Clean inside? I feel like the answer is yes, but just want to make sure.

    Nothing in detail of course. Just so I can paint a picture in my head while driving over.

  7. #28087

    Not the average girl next door

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid99  [View Original Post]
    Has any had a dream with this provider or know of any providers in the Brunswick area https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...party/49725112.
    Had a dream with this one a couple nights ago. Conms was good, got to Incall location and got room number. Upon knocking on the door the curtain was open a little so I peeked on the inside and just seen her. Knocked she ran to the door. Small frame, would be considered a spinner. Looks almost like pics but you can tell she has had a rough time. She starts a mic check and not bad. At one point I felt kinda rushed, but anyway, put her in a downward dog position and let jr go to work which she is vocal and kinda pushed me back when I went "too deep" flipped her on her side and finished in the cover. She was kinda nervous and jumpy at first but I guess it was the "first time" nerves but overall seems like a cool chick. Oh and I guess she is new cause a couple of comments she made kinda made me wonder. Like when she said " your not going to ask how much" and "what's a qv" but overall she is legit.

    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...r/019117406488

  8. #28086

    Not pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Look like the pictures?
    That might be her body from a few years ago. She's about 5'6 maybe 115 lbs.

  9. #28085
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRule22  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once for cardate headache relief last year in a apt complex of Baymeadows. She did look like her photos back then not sure about it now. She unfortunately doesn't do CIM at that time, but it was good overall from what I remember. She was a sweetheart but I chose to not repeat because she just didn't seem like my type.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chloe-es...onville-395128

    From another site. I'm not a member, so I can't see the full reviews. What I can see doesn't look good.

  10. #28084

    Brunswick Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid99  [View Original Post]
    Has any had a dream with this provider or know of any providers in the Brunswick area https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...party/49725112.
    So, this gal gets strong reviews. Apparently, she's a real nice gal. I haven't partaken as B'wick is a solid hour away.

    Check out her reviews in B'wick room.

    Stay Safe!

    Wail On!

    https://brunswick.skipthegames.com/f...n/454937074186

  11. #28083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Lesbian Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Oh the lesbian couple, they charge like 600 for duo and they are known to rush you after 10 minutes. Pretty sure they are at the point they just scam people for a deposit and disappear.
    That figures🙄. Probably don't even like dick.

    I've actually communicated with her (or one of them) and I got sent some pretty decent pics. Quoted me Fort Knox then also. I passed bcuz I'm thinking I'll just be going home to punch the clown.

    Had a bad experience with Alabama Molly when I got a 3-some invite and her friend acted as if she had no interest. They didn't play with each other and she (Mollies friend) was more turned on with her cellphone. Disappointed, I still fucked her (covered) mainly bcuz Mollie was egging her on and trying to throw her in the mix. Mollie took the load of the session.

    Later Mollie hmu again and offered the same thing and it was a better experience. With her assurance and some dirty talk, I hesitantly galloped to her place. I guess Mollie had given her a little talkin to about upping her game. A little more participation on her friends part with them in 69 while I was pounding Mollie doggy. Her friend below catch the kids that dripped out, rather just got a little facial from the dripping kitty. Before that, both were huddled between my legs taking turns at Jr. There were moments where one was DTing and the other was BL&S. Tipped both afterwards.

  12. #28082

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid99  [View Original Post]
    Has any had a dream with this provider or know of any providers in the Brunswick area https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...party/49725112.
    She goes by Ashley and if you search the board she has negative reviews and even robbed me. She is with 2 other girls, Puerto Rican princess and don't know the other girl but they are thief's and poor service. You have been warned. Twice.

    Stay safe.

  13. #28081

    Dirty Little Secret

    Man! She'll definitely be your dirty little secret, because she's dirty and you'll want to keep this a secret out of embarrassment. Not that her pics look attractive, but they looked acceptable for a girl that I would allow to wrap her lips around my cock. But she looks way worse, nasty place, smells like smoke, and my socks were more firm than her tits! Her incall is really suspect too. Lots of neighbors watching! I got horrible head for 40 bucks and won't repeat.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/283753525647

  14. #28080
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once and it was pretty good. Also on the expensive side, PSE / GFE and she's into pretty much everything but Greek. A little more stomach than pictured but nothing terrible. She wants it rough, flat out said give it to me as hard as you can.
    I texted her. She seems pretty cool. She said she was booked for 2 days or so. Whoa. That's a lot of banging back to back. Didn't discuss rates, but they seem pricey for a high volume provider. Regarding her belly, her ad says she weighs 170 lbs, so I'm sure she's thick. I might try to catch her on a slow day so she might be affordable.

  15. #28079
    Quote Originally Posted by RawDawg904  [View Original Post]
    This is her in person, so this is what you'll get.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video6560547...gulping_batter
    I wish I had seen this before I saw her on Thursday. There's a reason why her pics are so filtered. She looks like death to me, and it looks like her right arm had previously exploded due to all of the injections. I will stay far away from this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape