Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 424 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 6359
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2624
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2623

    Intel on I've (Lollipop)?

    Anyone have any information or reports on I've?

  3. #2622

    Confusing as shit

    Quote Originally Posted by KClitorisLover  [View Original Post]
    It sounds like some shill noise marketing. Unlike WA, there are several independent bookers in CA, usually Korean guys, and they are allowed to promote & advertise their own shill business.
    Without a website link this sounds like a fairytale so far to me.

    https://www.lunamodels.ch/

    The above link gave me no response in 2 days to getting screened and the white girls looks too good to be true.

    All of this has been so far a big fat zero for us mongers.

  4. #2621

    Shill Noise Marketing

    It sounds like some shill noise marketing. Unlike WA, there are several independent bookers in CA, usually Korean guys, and they are allowed to promote & advertise their own shill business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    You have a link to this agency?

  5. #2620
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaops675  [View Original Post]
    So I texted the listed number and went through the verification as requested. Typical 2 step system with address first then specific instructions provided upon arrival. The previous Luna agency was operating out of a high end lux apartment bldg. The one Emma was at had me worried as I was driving up, but the interior was brand new and there was plentiful parking. You never really know what you're going to get with a K Agency but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the girl answering the door was exactly the one pictured.

    Emma was an absolute sweetheart and a bit of a goofball. We started with a quick shower and then got straight down to business BBBJ. Holy hell I usually never even get close to any sort of sensation with oral, but she nearly sent me to another dimension with her oral skills. Eye contact was intense and that alone almost sent me over the top. Not wanting to blow too early, I asked her to stop so we could get to the main event. Cover on, went into mish. The sight of her laying there on her back with her pale skin had my member twitching. She looked so delicate and fragile. I can't say she weighs more than 100 lbs. I went straight for it and she wrapped her legs around me while biting her lips. She seemed to really get into it and talked dirty the whole time. Before I knew it, I was done.

    For the first time in a long time, I was going to ask for MSOG, but I had to get back home, so I cleaned up with another shower and headed out the door with a light kiss. She was just the type of local girl I was looking for and can't wait to go back. If you're into super skinny tall model types, she is the one.
    You have a link to this agency?

  6. #2619
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaops675  [View Original Post]
    So I texted the listed number and went through the verification as requested. Typical 2 step system with address first then specific instructions provided upon arrival. The previous Luna agency was operating out of a high end lux apartment bldg. The one Emma was at had me worried as I was driving up, but the interior was brand new and there was plentiful parking. You never really know what you're going to get with a K Agency but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the girl answering the door was exactly the one pictured.

    Emma was an absolute sweetheart and a bit of a goofball. We started with a quick shower and then got straight down to business BBBJ. Holy hell I usually never even get close to any sort of sensation with oral, but she nearly sent me to another dimension with her oral skills. Eye contact was intense and that alone almost sent me over the top. Not wanting to blow too early, I asked her to stop so we could get to the main event. Cover on, went into mish. The sight of her laying there on her back with her pale skin had my member twitching. She looked so delicate and fragile. I can't say she weighs more than 100 lbs. I went straight for it and she wrapped her legs around me while biting her lips. She seemed to really get into it and talked dirty the whole time. Before I knew it, I was done.

    For the first time in a long time, I was going to ask for MSOG, but I had to get back home, so I cleaned up with another shower and headed out the door with a light kiss. She was just the type of local girl I was looking for and can't wait to go back. If you're into super skinny tall model types, she is the one.
    No response to screening request sent Saturday night. I tried to get the 2 Bellevue agencies to give me a reference if they could for other Seattle Tacoma agencies and both said they can't.

  7. #2618
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaops675  [View Original Post]
    So I texted the listed number and went through the verification as requested. Typical 2 step system with address first then specific instructions provided upon arrival. The previous Luna agency was operating out of a high end lux apartment bldg. The one Emma was at had me worried as I was driving up, but the interior was brand new and there was plentiful parking. You never really know what you're going to get with a K Agency but I was pleasantly surprised to see that the girl answering the door was exactly the one pictured.

    Emma was an absolute sweetheart and a bit of a goofball. We started with a quick shower and then got straight down to business BBBJ. Holy hell I usually never even get close to any sort of sensation with oral, but she nearly sent me to another dimension with her oral skills. Eye contact was intense and that alone almost sent me over the top. Not wanting to blow too early, I asked her to stop so we could get to the main event. Cover on, went into mish. The sight of her laying there on her back with her pale skin had my member twitching. She looked so delicate and fragile. I can't say she weighs more than 100 lbs. I went straight for it and she wrapped her legs around me while biting her lips. She seemed to really get into it and talked dirty the whole time. Before I knew it, I was done.

    For the first time in a long time, I was going to ask for MSOG, but I had to get back home, so I cleaned up with another shower and headed out the door with a light kiss. She was just the type of local girl I was looking for and can't wait to go back. If you're into super skinny tall model types, she is the one.
    But was she Korean? And if not, why is she with a K-agency?

  8. #2617

    Where is Heaven?

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    I was there several times in 2017,2018 and 2019 and that pretty much matched my experience.
    Based on my own experience, Ravi is one of only a few Korean models there that matches such admirations like 'awesome and beautiful. ' Would you mind sharing your esoteric knowledge about "so many awesome and beautiful BBFS kgirls there, with much lower price"? And some links with real photos, please?? Thanks!

  9. #2616
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Booker confirmed that Dove = Liza.
    That's funny. The photos are so edited I would have never guessed it was the same person. Her stats are even different. She grew an inch, gained a pound and her measurements are slightly different. I was all excited for another small girl too. Thanks for the update!

    I'm curious. Did you ask the booker specifically if it's the same person or did they volunteer that info when you booked?

  10. #2615
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseEngnine  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever visited the kgirl scene in the bay area in CA?

    There are so many awesome and beautiful BBFS kgirls there, with much lower price. I believe it's typical 260 hr for BBFS with no upcharge, unless the price changed again this year.
    I was there several times in 2017,2018 and 2019 and that pretty much matched my experience.

  11. #2614

    Apple

    When is Apple coming back?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91755D7F-C2B7-4F3B-9A3B-73D8B65B60A7.jpg‎  

  12. #2613
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    I don't see an Emma on the website. What girl are you talking about?

    Also: anybody seen Dove? I like the looks of her pics, but I assume they are fake. Anybody have intel?
    Booker confirmed that Dove = Liza.

  14. #2611
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaops675  [View Original Post]
    Emma was an absolute sweetheart and a bit of a goofball.
    I don't see an Emma on the website. What girl are you talking about?

    Also: anybody seen Dove? I like the looks of her pics, but I assume they are fake. Anybody have intel?

  15. #2610
    Quote Originally Posted by Vietluv1980  [View Original Post]
    Super sketchy with the cracked out looking girl. The kgirl scene seems dead with no reports on the new girls. I think these BBFS girls like aria and mari are killing the market by spreading disease and limiting good girls from coming. No legit beautiful kgirl will do bareback because they are busy enough and don't need extra money to compromise their health. I'm hesitant to go back in after my scare and with the fake photos it's even more of a deterrent. I don't really fault the agencies because they are trying to bring girls but the quality we get is hurt by all the BBFS low quality girls. I know cherry left because she didn't want to do bb and felt like she had to because of the other girls doing it. Any dirty nasty monger into greek chem sex looking to drop their nasty loads into these low quality BBFS girls is a turn off.
    Ya, completely agree. I ask for BBFS just to see if they entertain the idea. If they say yes, it's an automatic no from me. Not worth the myriad of issues that arise from that and how it can put you out at home for months. No thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape