Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 2023 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 1692 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 30339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19974

    Serenity. Update

    Quote Originally Posted by CltAddict  [View Original Post]
    Set up a time with this one, was 30 away, she asked for a text when close. Got a response 8 minutes away, once I arrived crickets. Never heard back so I assume she double booked and someone was closer.

    This seems to be the normal for me, I can't find ones that answer once I'm there. Third time in 2 weeks.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/33899573
    This one apparently reads the boards or someone told her because she text me early this morning "to stop checking for her because that's her man's job" and that she would "send him after you" if I don't keep her name out of my mouth.

    So double books, sends harassing text, and has a handler apparently. Hard pass.

  2. #19973
    Preach! Let's keep 750 out of this town. No need for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClarkW  [View Original Post]
    $750, you have to be fucking crazy to pay that much. I don't care if you're rich, your driving up the cost. WTF.

  3. #19972

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingInTriad  [View Original Post]
    I'm a frequent poster on the Winston-Salem board. "Barbie" has been posting on STG in our town the last few days, both as a single and with a friend, and I found this ad from down here.

    Can anyone vouch for her?

    Many thanks!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/405575101330
    Seen her once. Everything covered tho.

  4. #19971

    No way this is real

    The wording doesn't even make sense, but whoever that is in the video and pics is hot. Doubt it's actually her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/91598655

  5. #19970

    Anyone know her?

    I'm a frequent poster on the Winston-Salem board. "Barbie" has been posting on STG in our town the last few days, both as a single and with a friend, and I found this ad from down here.

    Can anyone vouch for her?

    Many thanks!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/405575101330

  6. #19969
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this woman? Seems she comes up every month from Florida. Only advertising I see of her is p411 and Twitter. Not cheap but seems like the real deal.

    She has a few TER reviews but that's all I can find. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2032218-362603.

    If anyone has seen her and can shed some insight I would appreciate it. Pm is fine.
    Sent you a PM.

  7. #19968

    Bombshell Jessica

    $750, you have to be fucking crazy to pay that much. I don't care if you're rich, your driving up the cost. WTF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this woman? Seems she comes up every month from Florida. Only advertising I see of her is p411 and Twitter. Not cheap but seems like the real deal.

    She has a few TER reviews but that's all I can find. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2032218-362603.

    If anyone has seen her and can shed some insight I would appreciate it. Pm is fine.

  8. #19967

    Bombshell Jessica

    Has anyone seen this woman? Seems she comes up every month from Florida. Only advertising I see of her is p411 and Twitter. Not cheap but seems like the real deal.

    She has a few TER reviews but that's all I can find. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2032218-362603.

    If anyone has seen her and can shed some insight I would appreciate it. Pm is fine.

  9. #19966

    Serenity

    Set up a time with this one, was 30 away, she asked for a text when close. Got a response 8 minutes away, once I arrived crickets. Never heard back so I assume she double booked and someone was closer.

    This seems to be the normal for me, I can't find ones that answer once I'm there. Third time in 2 weeks.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/33899573

  10. #19965

    Courtney / Midnight

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/91941649

    I saw Courtney this past weekend in South Charlotte. Her pics are 100% legit tattoos and all. IMO, she's more attractive and younger looking in person. She has a beautiful face and nice spinner body. I only had a QV with her but she was generous enough to make sure I was satisfied. Should could have been acting but she seemed to be into me. She was super friendly. I didn't detect any sign of demons nor nicotine. Her dog was locked in the bathroom. I like her enough to see her again.

    Her rates and number are on the ad above.

  11. #19964

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljn21  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a number or link to a working ad for Courtney / Midnight, could you please PM me? Thanks in advance.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/91941649

  12. #19963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Courtney / Midnight

    If anyone has a number or link to a working ad for Courtney / Midnight, could you please PM me? Thanks in advance.

  13. #19962
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with this chick?? Worth visiting?
    I saw her once a couple years back. It was okay, nothing great. BJ then asked what position I wanted, said any was fine with her. Her attitude was good and she got the job done. Nothing exceptional though.

  14. #19961

    Lola

    From what I heard, the answer is no. Demons run deep in this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with this chick?? Worth visiting?

  15. #19960

    Whats the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is!
    Whats the deal with this chick?? Worth visiting?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape