Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 6705
-
09-13-22 18:24 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 958Funny
So I am guessing Mila watches this board. Her ad for visiting soon is down. And now her friend Katya ad is up as visiting soon.
Originally Posted by CFombarlet
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 16:26 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 283So Kate is worried her "Landlord" will see info posted about her in this particular thread, but she thinks the landlord won't look in other threads, such as the UTR thread? Does this make any sense whatsoever?
Originally Posted by RufustFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-22 14:18 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 128Any news on Deva?
Any guys here know anything about Deva? I really hope she comes back!
-
09-13-22 13:14 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 112Kate Moved to UTR
Since Kate does not advertise (never has) and is now working in a legit massage spa, she is now UTR. She is concerned about her landlord seeing information about her posted here; please post about Kate in the UTR forum.
Originally Posted by RufustFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 19:37 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 195Not worth the cost
As others have said, she is very attractive physically, but no where near worth the price. Compared to the Nikki experience, she would make no sense.
Originally Posted by KevJay66
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 15:18 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 35Jannie Deltona
Went and saw Jeannie very good firm massage some stretching clean left happy Deltona works for me might be worh a drive always takes care of me.
-
09-12-22 13:56 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 112Kate New Location
No, no, the other therapists are strictly legit, and you have to be discreet about seeing Kate. This location is a legitimate massage spa with four rooms. Kate is renting one of them.
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank58
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 08:23 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 98Natalia
Got her info from Orlo (thanks again) and met at her apt. She really enjoys BBBJ and everything Orlo has reported previously is accurate. I was pretty drained from some other visits I had that day and will save a load for her on my next visit as she really enjoys cim. Get her digits from Orlo, treat her with nice and enjoy your visit.
-
09-12-22 08:16 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 958Not New
She is from S FL and visits Orlando often. She is as hot as the photos but very expensive. Seen her a few times.
Originally Posted by KevJay66
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-22 01:39 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 664Yummi
$200 for overnight? Yes, please!
Originally Posted by ArcherFL
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 22:47 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 46Amazing report. Would love to know if you could connect me with her. I sent you a message.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-22 22:01 #2089Regular Member

Posts: 2New provider
Anyone tried Mila she seem too good to be true, if yes how was it. https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40384/.
-
09-11-22 17:10 #2088Regular Member

Posts: 2Hey orlo69 can I get Natalia number as well I have been trying to contact you but it won't go through on my end I keep getting a error thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Gilagin
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 17:25 #2087Senior Member

Posts: 59Kate
Did she say if she's got "co-workers" with her?
Originally Posted by RufustFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 17:01 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 453Natalia
Big shout out to orlo69 for the hook up with Natalia.
As stated before she is an enjoyable person and does a great massage. Her technique is very good and she seems to really enjoy what she does. It has been stated before on her skills, so nothing new to add there. Again, thanks to orlo69 for the digits. I will repeat as soon as I can.











Reply With Quote






