Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 1693 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 31139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20759

    Bombshell Jessica

    $750, you have to be fucking crazy to pay that much. I don't care if you're rich, your driving up the cost. WTF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this woman? Seems she comes up every month from Florida. Only advertising I see of her is p411 and Twitter. Not cheap but seems like the real deal.

    She has a few TER reviews but that's all I can find. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2032218-362603.

    If anyone has seen her and can shed some insight I would appreciate it. Pm is fine.

  2. #20758

    Bombshell Jessica

    Has anyone seen this woman? Seems she comes up every month from Florida. Only advertising I see of her is p411 and Twitter. Not cheap but seems like the real deal.

    She has a few TER reviews but that's all I can find. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2032218-362603.

    If anyone has seen her and can shed some insight I would appreciate it. Pm is fine.

  3. #20757

    Serenity

    Set up a time with this one, was 30 away, she asked for a text when close. Got a response 8 minutes away, once I arrived crickets. Never heard back so I assume she double booked and someone was closer.

    This seems to be the normal for me, I can't find ones that answer once I'm there. Third time in 2 weeks.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/33899573

  4. #20756

    Courtney / Midnight

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/91941649

    I saw Courtney this past weekend in South Charlotte. Her pics are 100% legit tattoos and all. IMO, she's more attractive and younger looking in person. She has a beautiful face and nice spinner body. I only had a QV with her but she was generous enough to make sure I was satisfied. Should could have been acting but she seemed to be into me. She was super friendly. I didn't detect any sign of demons nor nicotine. Her dog was locked in the bathroom. I like her enough to see her again.

    Her rates and number are on the ad above.

  5. #20755

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ljn21  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has a number or link to a working ad for Courtney / Midnight, could you please PM me? Thanks in advance.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/91941649

  6. #20754
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Courtney / Midnight

    If anyone has a number or link to a working ad for Courtney / Midnight, could you please PM me? Thanks in advance.

  7. #20753
    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with this chick?? Worth visiting?
    I saw her once a couple years back. It was okay, nothing great. BJ then asked what position I wanted, said any was fine with her. Her attitude was good and she got the job done. Nothing exceptional though.

  8. #20752

    Lola

    From what I heard, the answer is no. Demons run deep in this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongBallLarry3  [View Original Post]
    Whats the deal with this chick?? Worth visiting?

  9. #20751

    Whats the deal

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is!
    Whats the deal with this chick?? Worth visiting?

  10. #20750
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this one? https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/91830916# Anybody know if she sees white guys.
    I've never seen her but normally they'll put in their ad any age or race restrictions.

  11. #20749

    Bbw milf

    Has anybody seen this one? https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lotte/91830916# Anybody know if she sees white guys.

  12. #20748

    Jen. Give it to me baby

    New to the game, long time lurker. Had some unsupervised time this evening and texted Jen, who replied within minutes that she was available.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/069332832331

    I picked her when I saw her ad pop-up because I was in her advertised area, a little back and forth texting and she sent me her address off of Arrowood Road. I had her send a picture when I arrived and got the number of the door to knock on. Pictures are accurate, she is a curvy blonde with a smiley face and good attitude. I met her roommate / business partner, I think it is Vivian, who sometimes posts with Jen as Milfy Maids. Apartment was pretty cluttered but not dirty, just covered with stuff on every flat surface.

    Jen and I went back to a bedroom and after LE check got down to business. She is nice and playful, she indulged me in a little light role-play and got the job done with no delay. I had asked for. 5 hr but didn't bring enough $, I guess I should have gotten the ticket details before I booked the voyage. We settled on a QV for what I brought with me. She kept a shirt around her waist / belly area for some reason, but got the rest of the way nakey for me. She followed my directions well and took care of business in short order. Covered BJ with some roaming, it was over fast. She's a business woman, I'd saying willing and able if not really enthusiastic. Might repeat as she is super convenient for me, and coms where good and prompt on a Saturday night, but I'm a newb in this monger game and I want to get some more experiences with some different providers.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/015/MjM...MzI5YzlkZg.jpg

  13. #20747

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around awhile but does anyone have any good or bad info, does she still look like these photos at all, is she good and in a safe place, been thinking about going for it since there's nothing good out there right now.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/311262356080
    I saw her a couple of years ago. She was staying in a house in decent neighborhood in Pineville. Nice lady. Looked like her pics at the time. Huge tits kept her belly covered. She was clean and accommodating. Haven't seen her since, but she was a good time so maybe I'll try her again soon. I don't hobby often so I don't usually have much input to offer that others haven't already provided. Hopefully I can contribute something more helpful soon.

  14. #20746

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes it takes a little tongue action on the clit and anus to get these girls into the mood. Works for me most of the time.
    Giving some good daty has always worked for me. There's been a few girls who only offered CBJ / cfs let me nut in then after I made them cum LOL.

  15. #20745

    Blue

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/91657461

    Tried to see this one last night. Comms were good, gives me the address and tell her I'm 15 away. She says it's cool and she'll wait for me. Get there and she says she's at the gas station down the street. I wait, 5 minutes later she says she just got there. Tell her to let me know when she's ready for me. Wait 15 minutes then I leave, never got a text from her until this morning saying I can come over if I want. YMMV since I saw someone actually had a good time with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape