Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30633

    Shitty sketchy places

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?
    Try the latinax acupuncture joint Lincoln Magnolia-ish. Place is a fucking joke. Sport the pimp stands outside next to a smoke shop. He never changed the Korean acupuncture window dressing and he runs big booty tweejer south sider and paisana ******. Just fcuk the chick, and just leave $95 bucks in tens and 5 fives and walk out after soun the deed. Cholo papasan will kiss your ass in the way out after you fucked his gf.

  2. #30632

    First Class Massage

    I saw Yuki at First Class on Harbor. 35. About 5 feet two. Chubby. English was understandable. Went for the hour. Licked her tits, fiv. $60. They occasionally have a cutie here but Yuki wasn't. Good attitude. Probably won't come back.

  3. #30631

    Blue sky

    Anyone tried Blue Sky Massage on McFadden in Santa Ana?

  4. #30630
    Quote Originally Posted by GuudvybzOnly  [View Original Post]
    Yes! She just turned my body into a noodle best experience ever! Hands down And she's back in Anaheim! She keeps updates and info on Instagram now theeoneandonlyone.
    Thanks for the update.

  5. #30629

    Wouldn't rec orange sara thai

    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    Whose been to this Anaheim Sara Thai?

    Had a hot girl named Candy. Not the Ts. Good FS, nice tits and shaved pussy.

    She's Vietnamese, she also works at the orange spa.

    Who else got her? Damage was $190.
    The orange location wanted $ for a HJ pretty yikes.

  6. #30628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 635

    F&C East

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?
    Go to Happy Massage in Santa Ana on Warner a block East of Main St. I think both places are run by the same folks.

    I am not sure who the workhorse is like Lucy at F&C, but report back.

    I did tiny Amy there once. She was old, but main she could take a pounding for being 90 pounds and had a great attitude too.

  7. #30627

    Linda in Sa

    Has anyone had linda?

    https://nightfunpages.com/come-on-ov...er-30-minutes/

    She used to work here. Great body rub. Not FS. But still good handy.

    I'm going to check out the new talent. $40 for half plus $60 for HJ.

    Ask for new girl.

  8. #30626

    Ho Lee Fuk

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Recently I developed a passion to visit shitty spots, dunno why, but it turns me on. Some kind of authenticity probably. So far shittiest one I was that offered FS was FC. Any other recommendations?
    CKB. But not in the day light.

  9. #30625
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingSex  [View Original Post]
    Ivy Spa has white girls. This is a FS place and I have seen Asian, Latina, White and Black providers there.
    Thnaks BP has always been my favorite FS city.

  10. #30624
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCapone2006  [View Original Post]
    Whose been to this Anaheim Sara Thai?

    Had a hot girl named Candy. Not the Ts. Good FS, nice tits and shaved pussy.

    She's Vietnamese, she also works at the orange spa.

    Who else got her? Damage was $190.
    Sounds great, I will DM you.

  11. #30623

    Novia

    Quote Originally Posted by NailBoiz1  [View Original Post]
    Is Novia still around?
    Yes! She just turned my body into a noodle best experience ever! Hands down And she's back in Anaheim! She keeps updates and info on Instagram now theeoneandonlyone.

  12. #30622
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Is it FS place? What is the damage there?
    FS. 4 hh $ . 2 FS.

  13. #30621

    Sara Thai or Orange juice Jones?

    Whose been to this Anaheim Sara Thai?

    Had a hot girl named Candy. Not the Ts. Good FS, nice tits and shaved pussy.

    She's Vietnamese, she also works at the orange spa.

    Who else got her? Damage was $190.

  14. #30620

    Katella

    Quote Originally Posted by GrunionRunner  [View Original Post]
    The place I warned about with the butch methhead mms and the crackhead with he pink wig. 1807 Katella.
    Is it FS place? What is the damage there?

  15. #30619
    Quote Originally Posted by BuRoller  [View Original Post]
    California Day Spa offers a table shower before or after the massage. Cindy gave me a thorough scrub and rub, $150 total and told me they're slow. I told her I'd tell a friend and she was happy.
    Thank you BuRoller. I'll check it out for sure!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape