Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 444 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 494 544 944 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11404

    Addict?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's due to being black, she just over books a lot. She did the same thing to me but I always start off my convos with me telling them I'm black and my age. Tara seemed like it was no problem since we set up a time but as with a lot of others on here, she ghosted me at the time of agreed date.
    In my experience over the years it sounds like the MOA for an addict. Double booking, ghosting, going dark, cancelling appointments, rescheduling. The only thing they think about is their next fix. Once they get their fix they go dark. They meet someone earlier than your appointment. They get the money they need to meet their dealer. We have heard all the lies why they could not see you. I had to take my neighbor to get her car or my friend came over and we went to Walmart or my favorite, my phone died. Translation-I met my dealer and now I have my fix.

    I know this is probably an unfair stereotype. More and more people are getting them. But I have always thought there is a correlation to tattoos and drug abuse.

  2. #11403

    Put it in the AD!

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmJustANewGuy  [View Original Post]
    I agree with OP. If you have things you won't do put it in the ad. Won't see a particular race? Then put it in the ad. Charge extra for listed service? Put it in the ad. Don't list greek or whatever and I get there and it is $50 extra. Especially when I ask if the ad is accurate.

    JMHO.

    JustANewDude.
    Yes, yes, yes. You put all the things you do but you don't put what you don't do. No limits or boundaries, but "No water sports, no drugs". Oh BTW if forgot, no BBFS or BBGreek. Put that in the ad. I have seen girls put in their ads: No AA, No Greek. No blacks guys under 35. I mean how hard is it?

    I remember seeing a white chick put in her ad that she only see Blacks. I saw a gal last week. Yea I do greek. When I show up there is $50 up charge--put it in the AD!

  3. #11402

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    I'll definitely Keep an eye out. Love it when they do that shit.
    I agree with OP. If you have things you won't do put it in the ad. Won't see a particular race? Then put it in the ad. Charge extra for listed service? Put it in the ad. Don't list greek or whatever and I get there and it is $50 extra. Especially when I ask if the ad is accurate.

    JMHO.

    JustANewDude.

  4. #11401

    Versailles Girl / Now Lex

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I had a decent visit with her and made a report. Sketchy incall but service was nice enough to warrant repeats. All I said was she was 'boney' (which is true) and got a bunch of white knights on my DMs threatening to delete my report or else they will 'expose' me. No thanks. You can keep your strung out provider. There will always be more.
    I saw her the other day and boney is being kind. Looks sickly, and if you don't like smoke and cats, then this is one to skip as she has multiple cats in that little room and smokes like a freight train. Little spider bites everywhere.

    She is also a clock watcher. I heard the cell phone notification and sure as sh*t time was up.

    White knights can threaten away. These reviews are honest and that is what the board is for!

    JustANewDude.

  5. #11400

    AA girls

    Looking for a AA provider that has a decent location and skills. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

  6. #11399

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I don't think it's due to being black, she just over books a lot. She did the same thing to me but I always start off my convos with me telling them I'm black and my age. Tara seemed like it was no problem since we set up a time but as with a lot of others on here, she ghosted me at the time of agreed date.
    I guess we will agree to disagree.

    Maybe I am wrong. If that is the case I will retract my review. She has also done the same to several of my friends. I don't think it is a coincidence that she has done this to 5 of us.

    In fact I found out she did something similar to a buddy of mine today. The appointment was set up on Tuesday for today. He texted her to see if the appointment was still on and to get her address. She said sorry she forgot to ask but she needed a picture and a name. When she received his name and picture she would send her pic and her address. He sent name and his pic. Her picture came but no address. She will send the address shortly. Address never came. After about 30 minutes magically, she said could reschedule for Tuesday or Thursday? Some BS story about childcare had fallen through. He could still come today but it would be cut short. He wasn't going to pay $200 for 15 minutes and get rushed out the door. He passed.

    If you find any of her ads let me know. That is not a coincidence either.

  7. #11398

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    To follow up. I posted my review Thursday at 5:47 PM. Her pimp / fanboy saw my review. As of this morning all of her ads are gone.

    If you can find any of her ads send me a link.
    I'll definitely Keep an eye out. Love it when they do that shit.

  8. #11397

    M

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to find a name to do a search but couldn't find anything. She looks fun just wanted to see what others have experienced.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/302164365582
    She's good but good luck getting ahold of her. She's more than likely still at the bs inn.

  9. #11396
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Eh if her hh or qv is lower I might try her out. If it's 25 extra that isn't too too bad really. I know another response was her pictures are kinda flattering. I'll report back if I go for it. Thanks guys. Be safe out there.
    She is on seeking as well. Easy to find if you search in Lex.

  10. #11395

    260 eh

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she's real. Add 25 pounds to the pics. She's young and kind of quiet. Lots of texting to get to outcall. Skills were mediocre and donation was overpriced for benefit. 260 for hour overpriced. But, Lexington is worse than Kabul so give it a whirl if you're inclined LOL.
    Eh if her hh or qv is lower I might try her out. If it's 25 extra that isn't too too bad really. I know another response was her pictures are kinda flattering. I'll report back if I go for it. Thanks guys. Be safe out there.

  11. #11394

    Anyone know this girl?

    I tried to find a name to do a search but couldn't find anything. She looks fun just wanted to see what others have experienced.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/302164365582

  12. #11393

    Tara-Blacks 2.0

    To follow up. I posted my review Thursday at 5:47 PM. Her pimp / fanboy saw my review. As of this morning all of her ads are gone.

    If you can find any of her ads send me a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    I read all the reviews good and bad. If you are a bro she is a total waste of time.

    Texted her. Quick response. We texted back and forth. Told me she lives in Hamburg. Found out she "does it all" except for water-sports and drugs. Translation 99% of the time- she does drugs. Says she does Greek, toy show, MSOG, BBBJ. . . .

    We set up a time. To confirm the time I needed to send her my name and a pic. Once she received that she would send me her pic and her address. I sent mine and she replied "thanks". I got nothing from her. I responded "I did not receive your pic or address". She sent a bullshit response "Did you not get the pic? I sent it". Several more texts asking for the address-she goes dark. Never responded. Several more texts-crickets. Did not have the common courtesy to reply. Asked to respond one way or another, crickets.

    You fanboys / pimp / handler needs to tell her if she does not want to see blacks she needs to put that in her ads so she does not waste our time. This is not the first time she has done this..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0258.jpg‎  

  13. #11392
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentName1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I had a decent visit with her and made a report. Sketchy incall but service was nice enough to warrant repeats. All I said was she was 'boney' (which is true) and got a bunch of white knights on my DMs threatening to delete my report or else they will 'expose' me. No thanks. You can keep your strung out provider. There will always be more.
    That's sad, she used to be a good provider.

  14. #11391

    Versailles Girl / Pierced Nip girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MickShagger  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's at Day's Inn. She used to be fun when she was in Versailles. The fent has gotten the best of her. Sad because it actually took her mother's life. She got so bad she was doing her own uncle for the dope. Anyway, place is filthy and smells like cat piss and cig smoke. Ashley is thinner than the rest of the hogs on STG, but she nodded off with my buddy in her mouth on the last visit. Her hygiene has declined too. Don't know if her Dad is still on the scene. He pumped her mom out in Pike Co. And her too. Anyway, that's all I know. Hunt well!
    Yeah I had a decent visit with her and made a report. Sketchy incall but service was nice enough to warrant repeats. All I said was she was 'boney' (which is true) and got a bunch of white knights on my DMs threatening to delete my report or else they will 'expose' me. No thanks. You can keep your strung out provider. There will always be more.

  15. #11390

    Tara

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMombo  [View Original Post]
    I read all the reviews good and bad. If you are a bro she is a total waste of time.

    Texted her. Quick response. We texted back and forth. Told me she lives in Hamburg. Found out she "does it all" except for water-sports and drugs. Translation 99% of the time- she does drugs. Says she does Greek, toy show, MSOG, BBBJ. . . .

    We set up a time. To confirm the time I needed to send her my name and a pic. Once she received that she would send me her pic and her address. I sent mine and she replied "thanks". I got nothing from her. I responded "I did not receive your pic or address". She sent a bullshit response "Did you not get the pic? I sent it". Several more texts asking for the address-she goes dark. Never responded. Several more texts-crickets. Did not have the common courtesy to reply. Asked to respond one way or another, crickets.

    You fanboys / pimp / handler needs to tell her if she does not want to see blacks she needs to put that in her ads so she does not waste our time. This is not the first time she has done this.

    This is bad in many ways.

    1) The obvious.

    2) If you don't see blacks say so in your ads.

    3) My time is just as valuable as anyone else. I don't want to spend my time getting played.
    I don't think it's due to being black, she just over books a lot. She did the same thing to me but I always start off my convos with me telling them I'm black and my age. Tara seemed like it was no problem since we set up a time but as with a lot of others on here, she ghosted me at the time of agreed date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape