rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 623 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 123 523 573 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 673 723 1123 1623 ... LastLast
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15211

    Anjel Oh Anjelica

    Long time watcher no time poster here. Just had to chime in. I think mans is right. Going to be hard gettin hold oh ole Anjel. That video did long time damage to her paranoia. It wouldn't matter black white yellow dick if there was green involved she took it. She love some bbc alway took me with a smile. Now she paranoid I miss filling her up with this big ole black dick. Baby anja if you see this hit ole rom rom up pm.

  2. #15210

    Post a review

    Quote Originally Posted by AntMan88  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream of her. Overall 6/10. Maybe repeat. DM me for more info.

    Happy hunting!

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/891465489223
    That's why we're all here to share and gain knowledge, no one wants to play tag for a response.

  3. #15209

    Anjel

    Quote Originally Posted by KingMong  [View Original Post]
    What's the secret to seeing her as a black dude? I've tried numerous times from different numbers over several months and she will not even entertain the idea. Last I've tried was back in June so I don't know if anything's changed.
    At this point, there's most likely no chance of seeing her LOL. She knows what is said about her online.

  4. #15208

    O anjel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    So she's a racist piece of garbage. Sure she can be cool as well. But in the end you can insult my heritage you can suck my skin color you can insult my kids or you can insult my mother you can see any god-awful things you want. As long as she sucks good dick and has a good pussy I don't give a shit. If the price is right I'll still hit it. If you were black if you're into her body type and white girls. Then you should go grudge fuck her. Pound it out and get your kicks off of knowing your fucking the racist hoe.

    I have friends that would probably get off on trying to get her to talk to them just like she did in the video while they're fucking her. But if you're offended by the words in the one anything to do with her than I understand that too. Everybody has their opinion and we want it and can act on it accordingly.
    What's the secret to seeing her as a black dude? I've tried numerous times from different numbers over several months and she will not even entertain the idea. Last I've tried was back in June so I don't know if anything's changed.

  5. #15207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing some of you request any info on gilfs not too long ago. Busty Brianna, former soft core porn actress is in town again, I've dreamed of her many times and she's always a blast. She is also a willing and good reference since she has so many reviews and is well established. Small BBW. https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1.
    Those pictures look like they were taken off old VHS tapes. I always wondered how she looks today.

  6. #15206

    Anjel

    Quote Originally Posted by ErickTheRed  [View Original Post]
    She is a pleasant experience! Treat her like a lady she is and tip her if you can!
    Do you have a number for her.

  7. #15205

    Kim phat azz

    As the group has said 2nd one is Kim, ass is phat phat. She has a review on post #9956 also.

    Here is her EM:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-escort-baltimore-911155#erotic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...963/4104057499

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/91634153

    It's Friday night and I want to crush a PAWG so bad. I see no reviews on either of their posts so I figured checking in to see if anyone had info. If not I might just cruise the loops and find something. But I need a PAWG lamf rn LOL. Any help would be appreciated.

  8. #15204

    Gilf

    I remember seeing some of you request any info on gilfs not too long ago. Busty Brianna, former soft core porn actress is in town again, I've dreamed of her many times and she's always a blast. She is also a willing and good reference since she has so many reviews and is well established. Small BBW. https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1.

  9. #15203

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she is, but she exposed herself with that video and she can't be mad if people base their opinions on her after what they saw there.
    So she's a racist piece of garbage. Sure she can be cool as well. But in the end you can insult my heritage you can suck my skin color you can insult my kids or you can insult my mother you can see any god-awful things you want. As long as she sucks good dick and has a good pussy I don't give a shit. If the price is right I'll still hit it. If you were black if you're into her body type and white girls. Then you should go grudge fuck her. Pound it out and get your kicks off of knowing your fucking the racist hoe.

    I have friends that would probably get off on trying to get her to talk to them just like she did in the video while they're fucking her. But if you're offended by the words in the one anything to do with her than I understand that too. Everybody has their opinion and we want it and can act on it accordingly.

  10. #15202

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...963/4104057499

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/91634153

    It's Friday night and I want to crush a PAWG so bad. I see no reviews on either of their posts so I figured checking in to see if anyone had info. If not I might just cruise the loops and find something. But I need a PAWG lamf rn LOL. Any help would be appreciated.
    Second one I've seen. Her name is Kim. She is real but nothing special pic's are a bit flattering. Everything is covered and kinda business like. Got a good vibe texting her like she was not a pro but when we met, she was business like. It was a one and done for me.

  11. #15201
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHorseDW  [View Original Post]
    She is cool as long as you are respectful. She had no problem with me raw dogging and filling her up.
    I'm sure she is, but she exposed herself with that video and she can't be mad if people base their opinions on her after what they saw there.

  12. #15200

    She answers text but not calls

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    First one doesn't have a location so that's a red flag for my taste. Be safe.
    I called her once and she didn't respond but replied to my text. Thats very sketchy. The secoond one

  13. #15199

    Tabbi / Tabby / TabbiCat

    Had a recent dream of her. Overall 6/10. Maybe repeat. DM me for more info.

    Happy hunting!

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/891465489223

  14. #15198

    Second one is Kim. Has a few reviews on here.

    First one doesn't have a location so that's a red flag for my taste. Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...963/4104057499

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/91634153

    It's Friday night and I want to crush a PAWG so bad. I see no reviews on either of their posts so I figured checking in to see if anyone had info. If not I might just cruise the loops and find something. But I need a PAWG lamf rn LOL. Any help would be appreciated.

  15. #15197

    PAWG obsession

    Has anyone seen either of these two?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...963/4104057499

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/91634153

    It's Friday night and I want to crush a PAWG so bad. I see no reviews on either of their posts so I figured checking in to see if anyone had info. If not I might just cruise the loops and find something. But I need a PAWG lamf rn LOL. Any help would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape