Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 1572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 25717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17152

    Sofia

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/796961402400

    Saw Sofia, standard text. She is Argintino, she speaks well but there is still a barrier for her to understand quickly. So take your time and you will be rewarded. $. 2 for half. Bbj, cfs multiple postions, cof. I had a good time. She was north and I told her to get the hell out of there. Said she will be going to miamisburg area to work. She looks just like the pics. Cute accent. She didn't have a timer but she did keep track. I wasnt rushed thou amd I think we went over anyway. She's bbw but just barely. More thick really.

    With a dick in her mouth amd a sparkle in her eye, ill repeat.

  2. #17151
    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    Molly is fine, she won't rob you, I believe she is going to be staying with Denver for a time.
    Not with Scarlett?

  3. #17150

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Delgato  [View Original Post]
    Molly is fine, she won't rob you, I believe she is going to be staying with Denver for a time.
    Met up with Molly. 2nd go around with her. All was safe. Good experience both times. She has added a little weight in a good way. Still sexy as ever.

    Would definitely repeat.

  4. #17149

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Molly this morning only to realize she is using a number that scarlett / star used to use. Molly said Scarlett and her are cousins and she is helping her post ads for the time. With recent reports I would tread carefully and be safe. I don't want to hear any more stories of robbing and jumping like I heard of jade and Scarlett.

    But If anyone does see Molly and has a good time please let me know. Would love to reconnect with her. Have a good weekend all.
    Molly is fine, she won't rob you, I believe she is going to be staying with Denver for a time.

  5. #17148

    Possible scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    The first one you have linked is most likely a scam. "Provider" is allowing every activity, to include giving and receiving water sports, and takes every form of payment offered. Most providers do not do that anymore.

  6. #17147

    Scumbagged article

    That article link from scumbagged is crazy. Do people not use the peepholes built into their doors in hotels? The few times I have ever had a provider come up to my hotel room, I was in the lobby waiting to see who would walk in. I sit on one of the chairs / couches or if it is a smaller hotel, at the "business center" provided so long as I can see the open lobby area. It gives you the advantage of seeing who is walking in ahead of time and could have prevented something like this. Another trick is to "go get ice" until you hear the elevator ding that someone is getting off on your floor. Also, give the room across from yours if you are going to do that in case LEO is making the visit.

  7. #17146

  8. #17145

    Liar

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy0311  [View Original Post]
    Whomever marries that psycho is going to have their hands full.
    You were just mad you couldn't afford me. I have the screenshots to prove it. I have stellar reviews and everyone who has ever interacted with me knows you're full of shit. I have treated everyone I've met with common decency and respect, and offered thorough, tactful communication when there were issues or missteps.

    Yes, I am engaged and have removed myself from the hobby. If I'm able to convince my sweet, vanilla fianc, some of you might be lucky enough to catch us at a sex club in the future.

  9. #17144

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I wondered how it would take for her to post after her uncle visit. 3 days.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/423888905354
    I reached out to Molly this morning only to realize she is using a number that scarlett / star used to use. Molly said Scarlett and her are cousins and she is helping her post ads for the time. With recent reports I would tread carefully and be safe. I don't want to hear any more stories of robbing and jumping like I heard of jade and Scarlett.

    But If anyone does see Molly and has a good time please let me know. Would love to reconnect with her. Have a good weekend all.

  10. #17143

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zesty31  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in contact with Jodi lately? Haven't reached out to her for a while and was interested in seeing her again.
    I heard she was visiting her uncle until December. I'm sure someone here has the scoop about when she'll return. That's all I've heard.

  11. #17142
    Bro,

    I can't thank you enough right now. I was literally thinking about hitting "her" up. Lifesaver right there.

  12. #17141

  13. #17140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Molly

    I wondered how it would take for her to post after her uncle visit. 3 days.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/423888905354

  14. #17139

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/375688078985

    Planning on being in Dayton the first of the week. Can anyone provide info on Nursery Rhymes?

    Thank you in advance for any info or suggestions on any others I might want to consider.
    She went by Destiny a little while back. There are a few providers with that name so you'll have to weed some of them out. Reviews are generally mixed leaning towards positive. Search "Destiny" and you'll get some hits and reviews.

    JT.

  15. #17138

    Miller lane. Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMe59  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone has seen this Latina Woman yet??

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/166429755246

    BM59.
    She definitely peaked my interests, but I am paranoid if she is LEO. Didn't seem like online scammer. Pics didn't return anything. What I got to know was she is at Miller lane red roof in and available 5 pm to 11 pm. edit : didnt read the post below. If someone met her then i guess she should be good !!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape