LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 695 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 31135
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #20725
    Saku93 backed up his post, so don't be too hard on him. Maybe a monger in love? At least he provided some useful intel

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    1st post.

    No monger even writes like this, unless he's a Simp in love or a handler trying to calm down the noise LOL!

  2. #20724
    Quote Originally Posted by Funstud6  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate enough to see Veronica yesterday. She was very sweet and accommodating. We started off by chatting over a glass of wine, then she gave me one of the best experiences of my life. She told me she needed it because she was so stressed out from everyone trying to book her. While I was with her she received over 70 texts and calls. She told me that she is going to look into getting her own website where clients can book appointments. Hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to see her and less people end up frustrated. She is worth it if you end up seeing her.
    1st post.

    No monger even writes like this, unless he's a Simp in love or a handler trying to calm down the noise LOL!

  3. #20723
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    My guess is this pic from her ad is the most recent? It is the closest to the woman I met. She is tall and has a tummy, but I found her accommodating. I only seen her the one time, maybe 3 or 4 years ago. She hosts in a little house off 74 near the arena. It is safe.
    Same experience. Seen her 2-3 back om 74 home. I would see her again though as she is very accomodating.

  4. #20722

    Ashley, cold as dead fish.

    I have seen Ashley in north Charlotte. This is my 2nd time in 6 months or so. I didn't have a good experience last time, but couldn't resist her looks and tried again yesterday


    I have even worst experience thoa time. She just laid there. Too many restrictions and very mechanical. I would rather see an OK looking girl with good experience rather than a lousy, cold experinece with a hot girl. Its a total turn off and unsatisfying.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/212882487878

    I wouldn't make make the mistake of seeing her again.

  5. #20721

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by Funstud6  [View Original Post]
    I was fortunate enough to see Veronica yesterday. She was very sweet and accommodating. We started off by chatting over a glass of wine, then she gave me one of the best experiences of my life. She told me she needed it because she was so stressed out from everyone trying to book her. While I was with her she received over 70 texts and calls. She told me that she is going to look into getting her own website where clients can book appointments. Hopefully this makes it easier for everyone to see her and less people end up frustrated. She is worth it if you end up seeing her.
    Similar exp.

    She was hands down the best GFE I ever had. Upgrades available.

    Double booking is def part of her business strategy. She just doesn't trust us to show.

  6. #20720

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Most likely FAKE.
    It is fake pics of Ainsley and Instagram model.

  7. #20719

    Phoebe Marie

    Now a thief. I've read reviews on her. They were about what you'd expect. Her current ad on Eros. The number matches one she uses on twitter. September 8th /9th. Asked for deposit. I was short on cash and didn't want to run out to an atm. So just put extra in the deposit. $800. No show / no response. I don't want to hear a lecture about deposits. I'm not here crying about it. I'm leaving this review to protect other guys. I guess I was killed in because her ads are always on Eros. You'd think this would have caught up to her and they'd take it down. I have all the texts. I can show everything to prove what I'm saying. Even though she has met guys in the past, I'm guessing her demons now are running the show.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8187083.htm?cat=1

  8. #20718

  9. #20717

  10. #20716
    My guess is this pic from her ad is the most recent? It is the closest to the woman I met. She is tall and has a tummy, but I found her accommodating. I only seen her the one time, maybe 3 or 4 years ago. She hosts in a little house off 74 near the arena. It is safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banker443  [View Original Post]
    I met her 5 years ago, and she had same pics and 5 years ago they were 10 years old. She's nice great personality, accommodating, but she's huge. Like 6 foot tall at least 240 at that time. It was like shacking up with a line backer from the Steelers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mzcwmjixmtizmjkzowqxntnkndeynjizy2e4ytmxmmvjnzc3mzk.jpg‎  

  11. #20715

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around awhile but does anyone have any good or bad info, does she still look like these photos at all, is she good and in a safe place, been thinking about going for it since there's nothing good out there right now.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/311262356080
    I met her 5 years ago, and she had same pics and 5 years ago they were 10 years old. She's nice great personality, accommodating, but she's huge. Like 6 foot tall at least 240 at that time. It was like shacking up with a line backer from the Steelers.

  12. #20714

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one a lot, real or fake? Care to share?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/91483987
    Descriptions like that are pretty safe to say that's it's fake.

  13. #20713
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one a lot, real or fake? Care to share?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/91483987
    Those photos are of camgirl ainslee divine.

  14. #20712

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been around awhile but does anyone have any good or bad info, does she still look like these photos at all, is she good and in a safe place, been thinking about going for it since there's nothing good out there right now.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/311262356080
    I met her a few years ago. She was in a pretty nice hotel. She communicates well and was totally on time. She is not small, but it was not a turnoff to me. She told me that we could meet at her house the next time since she now "knew" me. I heard the same story about owning a construction company, which I think is true. I do think that as with most, she has quite a past. I have not repeated, but the situation and service was good.

  15. #20711
    Most likely FAKE.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyWrc8  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one a lot, real or fake? Care to share?

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/91483987

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape