Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 17947
-
09-08-22 21:10 #11272Senior Member

Posts: 135She's real
Yes, she's real. Add 25 pounds to the pics. She's young and kind of quiet. Lots of texting to get to outcall. Skills were mediocre and donation was overpriced for benefit. 260 for hour overpriced. But, Lexington is worse than Kabul so give it a whirl if you're inclined LOL.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 20:48 #11271Senior Member

Posts: 135Versailles Girl
Yeah she's at Day's Inn. She used to be fun when she was in Versailles. The fent has gotten the best of her. Sad because it actually took her mother's life. She got so bad she was doing her own uncle for the dope. Anyway, place is filthy and smells like cat piss and cig smoke. Ashley is thinner than the rest of the hogs on STG, but she nodded off with my buddy in her mouth on the last visit. Her hygiene has declined too. Don't know if her Dad is still on the scene. He pumped her mom out in Pike Co. And her too. Anyway, that's all I know. Hunt well!
Originally Posted by RickPinto
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:47 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 71Tara- Blacks don't waste your time
I read all the reviews good and bad. If you are a bro she is a total waste of time.
Texted her. Quick response. We texted back and forth. Told me she lives in Hamburg. Found out she "does it all" except for water-sports and drugs. Translation 99% of the time- she does drugs. Says she does Greek, toy show, MSOG, BBBJ. . . .
We set up a time. To confirm the time I needed to send her my name and a pic. Once she received that she would send me her pic and her address. I sent mine and she replied "thanks". I got nothing from her. I responded "I did not receive your pic or address". She sent a bullshit response "Did you not get the pic? I sent it". Several more texts asking for the address-she goes dark. Never responded. Several more texts-crickets. Did not have the common courtesy to reply. Asked to respond one way or another, crickets.
You fanboys / pimp / handler needs to tell her if she does not want to see blacks she needs to put that in her ads so she does not waste our time. This is not the first time she has done this.
This is bad in many ways.
1) The obvious.
2) If you don't see blacks say so in your ads.
3) My time is just as valuable as anyone else. I don't want to spend my time getting played.
-
09-08-22 17:14 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 484Utr milf
Has anyone seen the UTR MILF? I sent a PM that I was interested and crickets. Has anyone made the cut. Maybe she found a bunch of young bucks.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 17:06 #11268Senior Member

Posts: 437Formally Versailles Girl
Has anyone seen her lately? On my prospect list. I guess there is mixed reviews. Last I heard she is staying at the lovely and charming Days Motel on Versailles Rd. In the past I have been afraid to leave my car there for 30 minutes in fear it would be broken into or up on blocks.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/940694226784
-
09-08-22 09:23 #11267Regular Member

Posts: 5Tag team?
I'm sure for the right price there are a few providers out there who would consider this type of party. Just ask. I know a couple ladies that would be game.
Originally Posted by X1313
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 08:24 #11266Senior Member

Posts: 171Real
She's real enough, pics are a bet flattering but she is attractive. Service has been hit and miss for me.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 05:34 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 307Tag team
Tara says she down for 2 at once.
Originally Posted by X1313
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 22:41 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 722That is Deedee from Fankfort
Whi is waaay closer to 52 than the 42 her ad states. Search Deedee for more info.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
Golfguy, playing through.
-
09-07-22 22:32 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 71Nikoe Love
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/923745821306
Catching up on my reviews. I had a nice visit with her. Fun size. She is / was a dancer. Not sure if still. Did not get a straight answer. She is all tatted up. Neck and face tats are tell tale signs for me. She was lucid with excellent skills. Motel on Newtown Pike is a little sketchy but have been to worse. Her place was nice and neat. Skills were excellent. Went thru all the positions and finished K9. She is a little quirky. I will return. YMMV.
-
09-07-22 20:50 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 360Tgtbt!
Ok. I got to ask. Is this chick real?
-
09-07-22 20:18 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 37Kiki has told me she'd be willing to do two at once.
Originally Posted by OmegleDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 19:55 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 25Friends
Anyone want to tag team a provider? This is a thing I've been wanting to try. Pm me.
-
09-07-22 19:12 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 71Rae
Long time lurker. Big fan of Rae. Really don't have anything to add other than she probably one of my ATF. Great personalty, smoking body for her age. Great skills. Highly recommend.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/037316083650
-
09-06-22 23:48 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 484Marie
Never mind. It's scam. Google searc pic. She posted in San Diego, Cleveland wants to sell videos before she meets.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




