Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 31138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20683

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by DimensionY9  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/?keywords=Sasha

    Had a bad dream with her last night. I met her at a hotel where she said she needed to go to a gas station to get funds added to her Mobil app to pay for the room. So I gave her a ride to the gas station all the while she was texting someone to pick her up, which I realized later. I waited outside for her but when she came out she ran and jumped into someone else's car. Long story short ended up getting robbed. I couldn't find any reviews on her before meeting her so this is a warning to anyone thinking about seeing her. Don't meet her unless you want to get ripped off.
    I've never met her but her sister is pretty cool. (Though just judging from the pics not as pretty as "Sasha") But I texted "Sasha" in the past and got bad attitude vibes from her responses so I passed. Sounds like I made the right choice based on your review.

    This one right?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/404883454821

  2. #20682
    I have been very reluctant to share her info on this group for this exact reason. Since she only has a couple of days left in CLT, I thought why the heck not, probably a better strategy is to share with Sr. Members only.

    She probably didn't know how to handle all this sudden booking and got overwhelmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Been a lot of disappointment lately someone decent shows up, it quickly becomes impossible to see them.

  3. #20681

    Looks familiar

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/91324097

    Are my eyes deceiving me or is this Lola baby?

  4. #20680

    Lack of talent

    Like I said on a recent post, I wish some of the hotties that I saw walking around the Southend, would get into the game. Escorting does pay well.

    I may not get another chance to see Veronica but at least I had one good experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Been a lot of disappointment lately someone decent shows up, it quickly becomes impossible to see them.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickNock986  [View Original Post]
    Not a lot of talent atm. Got stood up as well.

  5. #20679
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Been a lot of disappointment lately someone decent shows up, it quickly becomes impossible to see them.
    I was disappointed that she didn't respond to my inquiries. Sounds like it was a blessing in disguise as she has quickly become very popular. Decided to try again when she returns, probably at a higher price but hopefully with less demand. In any event I appreciate the intel on what appears to be an attractive, service oriented lady.

  6. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yesbackpage.com/221/post...-re-rough.html

    I thought the girl had her shit together. Must be a lot of horny MF's in Charlotte. Since I've seen her once, I'm now in her contacts. Hopefully the next time I reach out to her, I will be able to see her on schedule.

    It still sux that happened to you guys. I still like that pretty babyface.
    Been a lot of disappointment lately someone decent shows up, it quickly becomes impossible to see them.

  7. #20677
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yesbackpage.com/221/post...-re-rough.html

    I thought the girl had her shit together. Must be a lot of horny MF's in Charlotte. Since I've seen her once, I'm now in her contacts. Hopefully the next time I reach out to her, I will be able to see her on schedule.

    It still sux that happened to you guys. I still like that pretty babyface.
    Not a lot of talent atm. Got stood up as well.

  8. #20676
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGent7  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ember several times. As with any provider, YMMV. Everything covered, including BJ. Her rates are posted on the site. She was part of the QCE crew as someone else said. She's in with Rachel, Ella, and a few other newer girls. Ember works Mon-Wed. Treat her right and she'll treat you right.
    Does Ember allow DATY and rimming?

  9. #20675
    You could have all went in for a foursome.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this one in NYC some time ago. Double booking was her reputation. Got me once.

    Tried to see her last week from her adultsearch ad with 347 number. Guess what. Triple booked. Dude on bike waiting and another guy in car. I was parked behind him. My time. Dude on bike goes in and I get a text about not receiving text messages. Car in front of me had windows down and he got same exact text. I heard him say something about going to his backup. He pulled out and left before I did.

  10. #20674

    Veronica

    https://www.yesbackpage.com/221/post...-re-rough.html

    I thought the girl had her shit together. Must be a lot of horny MF's in Charlotte. Since I've seen her once, I'm now in her contacts. Hopefully the next time I reach out to her, I will be able to see her on schedule.

    It still sux that happened to you guys. I still like that pretty babyface.

    Quote Originally Posted by UpsCaps  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see this one in NYC some time ago. Double booking was her reputation. Got me once.

    Tried to see her last week from her adultsearch ad with 347 number. Guess what. Triple booked. Dude on bike waiting and another guy in car. I was parked behind him. My time. Dude on bike goes in and I get a text about not receiving text messages. Car in front of me had windows down and he got same exact text. I heard him say something about going to his backup. He pulled out and left before I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by CltAddict  [View Original Post]
    Was just stood up by this one. I gave a 13 min eta arrived in 17 and she told me she had someone else already 15 away so double booking and not having time better session is a thing.

    I guess all of the positive reviews have already gone to her head.

  11. #20673

    Looking for a recommendation

    Fellas,

    Can anyone here recommend a real good squirter? Thanks in advance!

  12. #20672

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://www.yesbackpage.com/221/post...-re-rough.html

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2797555

    I had a date with Veronica today. Incall location is in the heart of Charlotte. The pics in the ads are hers but they don't do her justice. IMHO, she is more attractive and younger looking face to face. She's 5 ft even. She has no tattoos nor any blemishes on her skin. She has nice teeth and tits. Kitty and ass are clean, tight, and tasty. My HH session consisted on DATY, covered mish, and doggy. After my session, she allowed me to hang out a bit to chat. To be so young, she is very intelligent and mature. I like her enough to see her again. She will be leaving early Friday but will return soon.
    Tried to see this one in NYC some time ago. Double booking was her reputation. Got me once.

    Tried to see her last week from her adultsearch ad with 347 number. Guess what. Triple booked. Dude on bike waiting and another guy in car. I was parked behind him. My time. Dude on bike goes in and I get a text about not receiving text messages. Car in front of me had windows down and he got same exact text. I heard him say something about going to his backup. He pulled out and left before I did.

  13. #20671

    Iebit real?

    Her ad goes back to 2020. Any one seen her?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...u/742952126901

  14. #20670

    Great experience

    Saw her recently. Very good experience.

    She looks good and her service is top notch.

    Thanks to this board for guiding me.

    Quote Originally Posted by KawisaKiking  [View Original Post]
    Saw courtney and will continue to do so. Better than Becca, and young and tight. She was a absolute freak for me.

    Wham bam! The dog in the bathroom doesn't bother me personally.

  15. #20669
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen her.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/104085260509

    She looks good. Used to do only car dares as per some old posts.
    I used to see her regularly for a car BJ. But it seems she only wants to do higher donation and I can only justify that for FS and that is not good for me in a car. She is cute and fun, some signs of candy use and sometimes spotty on communication. Generally hit and miss because location is always changing, seems she couch surfs a few different locations with friends around this area. If she settled down in a decent hotel I'm sure I'd see her weekly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape