Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 674 1074 1574 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17120

    Dropped out

    So a few of you asked me about Sherry. Unfortunately, she has not returned my texts recently and her ad has not been posted on stg. Hope she's ok as she's a sweetie.

    Maybe unrelated, but the Vandalia motel where we met for my only dream with her had closed down for repairs. That may be why she's gone silent as she told me she preferred that one over other motels. Wasn't much better than others I've seen in this hobby so suspect she had some deal going for an occasional room.

    Besides the various stings last month, does anyone have any more intel to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddyDaHun  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. So I've had little luck finding decent providers at the right time & price this summer. Even got ghosted more times than not. Fortunately, I hooked up with Sherry this week and it was well worth the c note she charged me for the hh. Great tits + wet & warm pussy + Very Good BBBJ + exceptional GFE = Best experience in Dayton metro for me so far this summer.

    Open menu with Greek too. Yay! Will definitely repeat. As always YMMV.

  2. #17119

    Check out Urban Dictionary

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Your Millage may very (YMMV). Your experience may be different then what's reported.
    https://www.urbandictionary.com

    It's a great resource for hobbyists of every age & experience level. Check it out when you have a few minutes to yourself, but don't consider it safe for work because some content may be raunchy. Good luck and happy hunting.

  3. #17118

    Not worth the effort IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    See her a handful of times. Couple were great and she really gets into it, the others was dead fish. She's definitely real and safe if that's what you're worried about, fairly easy and fast set up buts she's definitely a YMMV type of girl.
    I only got as far as setting up a time to meet. She had plenty of notice--about 2 hours. When I showed up in the parking lot, she gave me crap that I was rushing her. Mind you she didn't have another client or anything else. Those I'd have worked with her especially on a first meet. I just showed up at the agreed upon time that we set up earlier that day. Texted her back that she should improve her attitude. Also that I'd prefer to spend my money supporting better providers who actually appreciate their clients. I'll not attempt another dream with her, but YMMV. Be safe.

  4. #17117

    Miller Lane LEO activity

    I just scheduled with an Asian lady on Miller and she asked me to take a pic of the hotel when I arrived. Seems like an odd request, first time I have been asked to do this. Anyone know if LEO.

    Is playing games today? Thanks.

  5. #17116

    Hope she's nice

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Lexie today, she is one of the very few who can make a morning appointment, She was freshly showered, had a little schoolgirl outfit on, that came off pretty fast', she's pretty cool she's cordial has some sense, and a nice body and was staying at a top-class motel, defiantly won't see LE there, just go to STG put Lexi in the search bar, I plan on repeating.
    Looked her up looks like baby damage a little older chic, run down lookin not ugly but more of a SW price than anything but that's just me. If she's a nice chic that makes a diff. But to many dents and dings to pay more than 50. Most the chics on stg are not real or over priced anyways. BTW what exactly is a top class motel. Like days inn or Hampton. Motels are risky as fuck. Just takes one person making a complaint then you find your self bein pulled over. I've seen stings at the Marriott in Dayton so the motel don't matter, but if she isn't a drug addict psycho and has a good personality I can see the attraction. Every time I spend 100 or more on one they turn out to be no better than a chic I just spent 30 on.

  6. #17115
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Lexie today, she is one of the very few who can make a morning appointment, She was freshly showered, had a little schoolgirl outfit on, that came off pretty fast', she's pretty cool she's cordial has some sense, and a nice body and was staying at a top-class motel, defiantly won't see LE there, just go to STG put Lexi in the search bar, I plan on repeating.
    Her I'm guessing? There's a couple different chick's when I searched "Lexi".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtk2ndazztljndi5yza2mwyyymvlodazzdmzowrjotiwmdi0mze.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #17114

    Lexi

    Went and saw Lexie today, she is one of the very few who can make a morning appointment, She was freshly showered, had a little schoolgirl outfit on, that came off pretty fast', she's pretty cool she's cordial has some sense, and a nice body and was staying at a top-class motel, defiantly won't see LE there, just go to STG put Lexi in the search bar, I plan on repeating.

  8. #17113

    Emile

    Quote Originally Posted by SmutMutt  [View Original Post]
    I answered the same question just about a week ago about the 2 visits for BBBJ. Very real easy going house is not so nice but she got the job done for me both times. I usually only shop for BBBJ when I venture out so can speak on anything else.
    Nice girl I've seen a couple of times because she's in my area, but a little more curvy than I prefer. I did have a feeling someone else might be in the house but didn't have problems.

  9. #17112

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    It has been a while since I have reported on Star, https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/589454520443 so here we go. Saw Star on Saturday morning. Her communication was very good which was greatly appreciated, she was only 15 minutes late, which I think is good for her and she still is looks very good. Started with a toothy BBBJ that was vert rushed. We then went on to an awesome / sexy CG that she really seemed to enjoy that took me to the finish. I find her very attractive with a very nice young body. She is super sweet and held a very nice and lengthy convo after. I will be repeating.

    LA.
    I definitely plan to repeat too, but she made me wait a long time with not being ready, and needing a few more minutes.

  10. #17111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Ymmv

    Your Millage may very (YMMV). Your experience may be different then what's reported.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Just one more question, what does YMMV mean? I'm new to this hobby and I am still learning the abbreviations.

  11. #17110

    Tgtbt?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/187250317834

    She said "new number" in her ad, implying she's been at this before, but something doesn't seem right with it. Any additional info?

  12. #17109

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by HunkMan89  [View Original Post]
    She required a lot of lube felt rushed.
    Saw her on her birthday supposedly, a lot bigger than 165. BBBJ was sad, DATY ended with no squirt, she had neosporin and self-tanning on it, even paid extra for the relaxation package, shower, etc., didn't stay for that, lost any desire I had. She kept looking for stuff-in the room. The only cool thing was the dog in the room was well behaved.

  13. #17108
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    See her a handful of times. Couple were great and she really gets into it, the others was dead fish. She's definitely real and safe if that's what you're worried about, fairly easy and fast set up buts she's definitely a YMMV type of girl.
    Thanks. Just one more question, what does YMMV mean? I'm new to this hobby and I am still learning the abbreviations.

  14. #17107
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Was she hard to get a hold of? I've tried to talk to her the last couple weeks and nothing.
    I tried to get ahold of her a few times and crickets I think it is just hit or miss honestly just depends. It has been at least 6 months or more since I seen her.

  15. #17106

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Was she hard to get a hold of? I've tried to talk to her the last couple weeks and nothing.
    I even asked her to hit me up so we could set up something for another time. Crickets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape