Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 424 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 6359
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2594

    Sasha is a champ

    The pictures are very accurate in terms of face and body.

    Her English is great, enthusiasm is great.

    Absolutely amazing boobs. Huge for her frame but no scars, they don't look like hacked on bolt ons, they look and feel natural. Nice thin figure with very little fat, but she's got a *great* ass. And an amazing thigh gap. Just a really great thin body.

    I would not call her technique GFE but she is enthusiastic.

    I don't know about BBFS, etc, I do not partake.

  2. #2593

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    Got a visit in during the holiday weekend with Sasha. Looks are subjective of course but to me she's DDG and a great time in the sack. GFE for me with nice IOP as well. Nice toned body and a good time.

    Pics are a pretty good approximation of what you are getting.

    Nice tits and a good kisser. Good BBBJ too.

    Enjoy. Eyeing out Mari on KA as she looks really cute.

    Happy hunting.
    Had a chance to see her last week. Just like you you said, she looks so sexy. She is probably in her 30's, but has very tight body and nice shape butt. BBBJ in shower, nuru and rimming at beginning, and CFS are on the menu.

  3. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    I can't find the link or name or number of any other Agency besides the 2 Korean ones everyone knows about. If someone can PM me or just post where I can find other agencies to use in this area please do so. As much as I like K girls it would be nice to see a Chinese one or White lady from an agency.

    The last non Asian agency I have heard of in Seattle area was Elliot Bay.
    Most of the Thai ladies are, as far as I know, independent. There are references to many in another thread here, and most seem to advertise on that TNA board.

    Several have apartments in that same or neighboring buildings as the Kgirls I've seen.

    There used to be some agency of sort that some of them worked for, it didn't present itself as an agency but seeing similarities in ads and then going to the same locations and rooms it became obvious. (I only ever schedule with text). But I'm not aware of any, other than the Chinese fuckery group (I've never used), that are currently active. And reports about that Chinese group sounds like they attempt to hide not being independent ladies.

    I think any agencies with white ladies operates similarly, trying to appear as each being independent...

  4. #2591
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    SexyAliz is in town. Personally I love her huge boobs, pretty face, and amazing DSL. She has raised her rates, which were too low before.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
    I used to see her weekly when she was Jessica in the Des Moines Thai AAMP. $200 got a full hour, massage, BBBJ, CFS, CIM. I paid $300 to see her once last year. Her service had gone downhill and I felt rushed. Not going to see her at 400.

  5. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    They aren't the only ones working out of apartments in that complex.
    I can't find the link or name or number of any other Agency besides the 2 Korean ones everyone knows about. If someone can PM me or just post where I can find other agencies to use in this area please do so. As much as I like K girls it would be nice to see a Chinese one or White lady from an agency.

    The last non Asian agency I have heard of in Seattle area was Elliot Bay.

  6. #2589

    SexyAliz

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTribe  [View Original Post]
    SexyAliz is in town. Personally I love her huge boobs, pretty face, and amazing DSL. She has raised her rates, which were too low before.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B
    Anyone know if she does BBFS?

  7. #2588
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStud  [View Original Post]
    On an unrelated note, traffic outside the door was a little heavier than I'm used to. There was other monger (easily recognized by ones starting at their phones walking back and forth by the entrance) when I got buzzed in. There were two more at the door waiting to be buzzed in as I was leaving. In all these years on visiting the apartments I've never seen anyone else around at appointment time. That was weird.
    They aren't the only ones working out of apartments in that complex.

  8. #2587

    SexyAliz

    SexyAliz is in town. Personally I love her huge boobs, pretty face, and amazing DSL. She has raised her rates, which were too low before.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B

  9. #2586
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMaster88  [View Original Post]
    Severe mommy damage, and she doesn't have good hygiene, since I saw her in seattle earlier this year I caught something from her. Buyers remorse at it's best. She's one of them NK girls, but with no concept of hygiene. Try at your own risk.
    Thanks. I was about to set up w / her. I appreciate the info.

  10. #2585
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #2584
    Shill for KGFE ignore all posts


    Posts: 60

    TOFTT Mari from Kangels

    Severe mommy damage, and she doesn't have good hygiene, since I saw her in seattle earlier this year I caught something from her. Buyers remorse at it's best. She's one of them NK girls, but with no concept of hygiene. Try at your own risk.

  12. #2583

    Sasha at Lolli

    Got a visit in during the holiday weekend with Sasha. Looks are subjective of course but to me she's DDG and a great time in the sack. GFE for me with nice IOP as well. Nice toned body and a good time.

    Pics are a pretty good approximation of what you are getting.

    Nice tits and a good kisser. Good BBBJ too.

    Enjoy. Eyeing out Mari on KA as she looks really cute.

    Happy hunting.

  13. #2582

    Kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    How was Kissing with Mijoo. When I first saw Mijoo I thought there was not going to be much kissing, however after Blue Toast there was an endless amount. Felt like she did not want to stop.

    Ravi did the stick out the tongue with me at that was it for kissing.
    Mijoo kissing was much better. It's more passionate. It did feel like she would have just done exclusively that for the full hour if you didn't make a move for the main event. Although, there was plenty throughout the action. Even with all that, I just didn't feel a connection. This is pretty much one of the only reason I didn't care to repeat. The other was she just seemed tired during my visit, that is just something that some times happens you have a lot of visitors. So I fully hold it against her.

  14. #2581
    Some NK / SK-PSEs take you on a trip to the Mediterranean, usually they're dopeheads. If you find one of them, please let us know by posting a brief report, so we can avoid them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Acura8888  [View Original Post]
    I think bare is only offered at Kangels and I never inquired about Greek. Just a guess I don't think Greek is offered at all at either agency.

  15. #2580
    Quote Originally Posted by AvereageQ  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I don't think Aria is large in the slightest. She is a little soft, as in not muscular or toned, but she has an overall slim build with some soft spots that anyone would have. Perhaps she looks larger because she has a round puffy face? I don't know. I think she's great. Service and attitude is great and I like her body. You're right though, she has that gluck gluck DT style of BJ. Everyone has their preference, so we report here so that others can find the right girl for them.

    I haven't seen the new girls as I've been on a bit of break as well, but seeing no reports on them doesn't give me much hope for them. Please do share if you see one of them.
    Yeah you're right. Large is the wrong word. More soft and not toned. Maybe it is her roundish face and being top heavy. I know a lot of civie girls with a similar look and always think they are on the chubby side. Service is good so too each their own. I'm looking for young tight and sexy. Haven't found one in a while and the last one was actually brandey who was Korean with the Russian agency. She was young smoking hot and super freaky. Slipped me in bare the first time I saw her and was hooked. I'd give my left nut to bang her again. I will report back after my hiatus and will most likely see Mari.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape