rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 1389 1889 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 41294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27974

    Any Insight on this one?

    Anyone tried juicy Jae? She advertises for incall in palatka. I have some bussiness in the area and would like to drop in and give her a try. Have not seen many reports.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/560597193397

  2. #27973
    Quote Originally Posted by Jringo2020  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with Emily. She will leave you waiting and ghost you!! Once a solid go to but not anymore! Always coming back hours after scheduled appointment asking where you are!! Typical!!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/363979898693
    Used to see her on the Westside fun girl always tried to make out with me though. Then she appeared in those OF videos went to uncle for a bit and showed back up with missing teeth.

    I haven't reached out since.

    I have a UTR now that just moved to Jax and works as a waitress so I stay off STG pretty much.

  3. #27972

    Grace

    I saw Grace about 2 years ago in a hotel off of southside while her gf at the time Ashlee waited in the lobby. She seemed to be a bit high on something but carried on a conversation decent enough. All I cared about was how nice her backside looked and it did the job for me.

  4. #27971
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while when Grace was still with Ashlee but can't say my experience was much different. Grace was passed out from "lack of sleep" and Ashlee seemed to hate men and dick's and I did not finish. This was after a huge amount of wasted time waiting on a hotel lobby after they originally told me the wrong hotel.
    That's about right.

    Both were gay and don't really enjoy men at all. Ashlee had a tight grip but she had a lot of loose skin due to extreme weight loss. I figured out they were heavy users when I saw Ashlee's arm wrapped with an ace bandage. When I asked what happened she said she "punched a window". Upon closer inspection of her hand it was clear that there was no injury to her hand, so I'm guessing she was hiding her forearm from shooting.

    They will also both offer bb if you don’t finish as quick as they’d like. No cip.

  5. #27970

    Recommendations

    For a safe fun African American or mixed female.

  6. #27969
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    She wasted my time. When I arrived to where her and her GF were staying it was Crickets. About 12 hours later her GF texted me apologizing and saying they were up all night and fell asleep. She needed money ASAP for the room. I was more interested in her GF since there were good reviews about her headache relief abilities. I headed over the second time, Ghosted again. That was about two years ago. But honestly I have never seen a good review for Grace.
    It's been a while when Grace was still with Ashlee but can't say my experience was much different. Grace was passed out from "lack of sleep" and Ashlee seemed to hate men and dick's and I did not finish. This was after a huge amount of wasted time waiting on a hotel lobby after they originally told me the wrong hotel.

  7. #27968

    My couple are pretty unreliable

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys ever give up a couple of your UTR girls to a fellow monger (on this board) only to get nothing back. Yea, that just happened to me. Not going to call him out just yet but thinking about it.
    Like most of the girls. I traded some off the other week and I don't think they met up with him yet. I will still trade but really want a spinner nice ass that gives great head.

  8. #27967

    Grace is a waste

    She wasted my time. When I arrived to where her and her GF were staying it was Crickets. About 12 hours later her GF texted me apologizing and saying they were up all night and fell asleep. She needed money ASAP for the room. I was more interested in her GF since there were good reviews about her headache relief abilities. I headed over the second time, Ghosted again. That was about two years ago. But honestly I have never seen a good review for Grace.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00  [View Original Post]
    Any feed back on pretty face g_e.

  9. #27966

    Info, real or not?

    Has anyone had any luck contacting this one?

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...?cat=6208&wn=1

    When I try to contact, I get the mailer daemon response that's it's not a valid email address.

    Her pics look great.

  10. #27965

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert00  [View Original Post]
    Any feed back on pretty face g_e.
    Money better spent on porn subscription! Total waste, whines and complains about everything!!

  11. #27964

    Emily

    Don't waste your time with Emily. She will leave you waiting and ghost you!! Once a solid go to but not anymore! Always coming back hours after scheduled appointment asking where you are!! Typical!!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/363979898693

  12. #27963

  13. #27962

    Loren eros

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/1410419.htm

    Beautiful yes, def worth the $$$ spent. On the skinnier side as you see in pics. She was super clean and smelt great. Communication runs through agency and everything went smooth. I would say very responsive and involved in all positions which I loved. BJ was decent but not the best which doesn't kill it for me. I will def repeat and recommend as well.

  14. #27961
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    She just laid there, didn't make a sound. Save your coins for someone else.
    Thanks for the feedback.

  15. #27960
    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    She's not was she was a couple years ago where she was much thinner yet healthier. If Nik was shorter she would've definitely fell in the "spinner" category. Still a spinner but a little tall to be a true spin girl.

    For a while she was one of my UTRs bcuz even tho she had slung pussy a while back Nik eventually got hitched and became domesticated. But it was the same story as with many of these girls: Parties; Sells pussy so they can party some more; Finds a lover / dopeboy / felon; Gets married; Stopped selling pussy; Both hooked on candy; Hubby loses job; Girls sells pussy to support his or both their habits; Hubby gets in trouble wins a state vacation; Girl is lonely and broke; Sells pussy; Parties again. Repeat.

    Anyways, my number must've been still on her phone bcuz I get the notorious random mystery text: "Hey babe, Wyd?" I play along not knowing who it is: "Oh, Watching porn. Jacking off". I get the kisses emoji and a "Want me to do that for you?

    Still don't know who it is and after a few minutes of back & forth bantering, she sends a couple enticing pics, enough motivation to make an excuse to leave work the rest of the day. Come to find out, her friends ride that Nik was borrowing, the battery had died on her. So now, I had to put in some work to get to the fun. Easy enough, but fun cums first.

    I pick her up and take her to my place. A whole hour of unadulterated adult fun. Shower together, clean up, fuck, go grab something to eat, then go jump her friends car. A blowjob in my el carro to show her appreciation. After that it was many more joyous fun both at my place and in my ride (when pressed for time).

    I know Nik hasn't been all up to par recently and I know her stints while serving has brought her down- Way down. She's gotten somewhat bigger and the looks isn't as appealing. Just hope that she finds the right path so we can get to fuckin again. Attached is just a very small insight of what she used to be and the fun we had.

    A couple of fun facts:

    - She was one of the Beach Crews that used to work out of- uhh well the beach. Yall remember Brittany Banks?

    -She had partnered up with Allie over at Arlington for a little bit.

    A disturbing thought: I believe at one point she was being held against her will. Who it is, I don't know. She still may be at this very moment.
    Thanks for the info. I recall many many years ago when she and Allie were roomies""DATING"" what ever; that was at least 7 years ago, but sounds like they linked up again in her arlington location more recently (where she no longer lives now) I cut allie off many years ago. But it looks like my feelings when we last met were right on from what you said. I had a strange feeling that she was being trafficked and being used and not being compensated that last time we met. It seemed that she was on some drug that kept her zombiefied. Thus her shotty com's distant demenor andseemingly in a half awaken state. Hopefully she does stay out of that condition. I my try her and see which Nikki I get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape