Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 487 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 387 437 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 537 587 987 1487 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17757
    SEEKONK! A+ Head game! Come &play 🔥super wet !127754;Squirter

    Has anyone seen this one?

  2. #17756

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/262695655374

    Anyone ever seen her? Decent rates but want a hefty deposit upfront?
    Little head won and I lost $75. Has real Facebook and Instagram.

  3. #17755

    Blonde Vixen

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/385029003638

    I have been striking out left and right. After a couple of hours and heavy screening finally got her to meet for an outcall. Looks good a little older thank the pictures but not bad by any means. Shows up with a handler in the car, asks to use the bathroom and comes out to get started. Her dress doesn't even come off and her phone starts blowing up with the handler screaming it was time to go to which she "goes to talk to him" and never returns. If anyone has had a different experience please let me know. Seems like she took a break from posting daily for a few months. Never got past the screening phase last time.

  4. #17754

    Could you PM contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    I see some positive feedback on Jaime here. If anyone needs her contact info, pm me. She is a gem. 100 hh 200 h.

    She is attentive, follows direction well, tight, CFS, BBFS, bbbjws, DFK, no anal.
    Could you PM contact info. Still New and not sure how to create a PM only know how to respond. I thank you.

  5. #17753

    Pittsburgh

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm visiting Pittsburgh for work and am planning on testing the local talent. Does anyone have any recommendations?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #17752

    Jaime WYP

    I see some positive feedback on Jaime here. If anyone needs her contact info, pm me. She is a gem. 100 hh 200 h.

    She is attentive, follows direction well, tight, CFS, BBFS, bbbjws, DFK, no anal.

  7. #17751
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/442661024996

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...f/474267574472

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/162746969925

    Has anyone seeing atleast one of these girls. I'm. Only asking cause I would love to know if the first link girl which happen to be cape verdean is real. I think they all working together since their ad just started popping up. Buy one of the pics with the green bra and panties is on reddit 2 years ago when I did Google search. So has anyone see at least of these girls that can confirm if they all work together.
    They look like scammers to me. I'm staying away.

  8. #17750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Pamela

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomem803  [View Original Post]
    Called Pamela's number and got an old dude. Anyone seen her recently.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...p/628421979947
    She don't have any recent ad so she must either have a boyfriend now or the number belongs to someone else.

  9. #17749
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/442661024996

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...f/474267574472

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/162746969925

    Has anyone seeing atleast one of these girls. I'm. Only asking cause I would love to know if the first link girl which happen to be cape verdean is real. I think they all working together since their ad just started popping up. Buy one of the pics with the green bra and panties is on reddit 2 years ago when I did Google search. So has anyone see at least of these girls that can confirm if they all work together.
    Did not call but first one looks and smells like a cash app scam, hope the other 2 could be real or scammers are getting better crafting their ads because its free money from some willing to pay for some hot chic pic.

    They will never go away cause of free money to be made.

  10. #17748

    What happend to Pamela

    Called Pamela's number and got an old dude. Anyone seen her recently.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...p/628421979947

  11. #17747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4546

    Warwick new 3 girls

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...l/442661024996

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...f/474267574472

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...n/162746969925

    Has anyone seeing atleast one of these girls. I'm. Only asking cause I would love to know if the first link girl which happen to be cape verdean is real. I think they all working together since their ad just started popping up. Buy one of the pics with the green bra and panties is on reddit 2 years ago when I did Google search. So has anyone see at least of these girls that can confirm if they all work together.

  12. #17746
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that is Persia who is a dancer at Desire. She is pretty hot looking but like most dancers like to think her worth is twice as much as you would guess. She did advertise on Tryst for, I think, $800 per hour! Supposedly she is very nice and a good time, but my money won't be heading her way!
    I completely agree, good brother. Thank you for the info.

  13. #17745

    Jamie

    She's a cool chick, no doubt. But she was able to hold on to you on the motorcycle with her one good arm?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoItForTheCat  [View Original Post]
    I want to thank the RI forum for a good summer. I was able to see some fine young ladies. Since this is my final report; I wanted to give two thumbs up to Jamie (see JackBeQuick1's posting). Her and I had a great time together (2 hours of fun). Even gave her her first motorcycle ride. Transported her to a much better location to play. I'll be back next summer for more adventures and dreams. If you find yourself in Tampa, give a shout. Happy Hunting!

  14. #17744

    Kelli

    [Deleted by Admin] She's an older provider but a very good time. South shore.

  15. #17743

    Summers over report

    I want to thank the RI forum for a good summer. I was able to see some fine young ladies. Since this is my final report; I wanted to give two thumbs up to Jamie (see JackBeQuick1's posting). Her and I had a great time together (2 hours of fun). Even gave her her first motorcycle ride. Transported her to a much better location to play. I'll be back next summer for more adventures and dreams. If you find yourself in Tampa, give a shout. Happy Hunting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape