Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 3888
-
09-16-22 11:08 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 378There was a girl I went to HS with who used to work for Jill at Room Service Girls. Her face was blurred on the RSG website but I knew it was her because a few of her bikini pics were also on her Facebook unblurred. I never did book an appointment to see her though. Would have been pretty weird as I was still friends with a few people who were still good friends with her. Last I knew I think she was dating someone seriously. On a couple rare occasions I've seen a some escorts I had seen in the past out in public. They were usually with someone. BF, husband, or possible client so I didn't approach them. I do remember one in particular definitely recognized me. This was at a Circuit City so I'm dating myself here. She kept looking over at me when the guy she was with wasn't looking. I didn't approach her either and just made my purchase and left the store.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-22 06:43 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 3853Autopilot
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h6318cf23d606e
Whenever I own a Tesla, I can pick up a SW and go on the Mass Pike.
-
09-14-22 15:26 #2941Senior Member

Posts: 1734Better lie than the truth.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
Yes mr banker, those ones were up my snatch.
-
09-14-22 13:31 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 635Several years ago we had a thread in here about running into providers outside of the hobby. Or finding out the escort you just banged went to high school with your son etc. I posted one back then http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post1682750 as did several other members. They were great reading so I thought maybe we could try it again. I have a few but I'll start with this one. When I first got into this hobby I used to go to strip clubs a lot. A couple of years after I stopped going to them I was leaving my bank and I recognized a stripper going in. I hadn't been to the club she danced at for two or three years and except for an occassional "Hello" we had never talked at the club but she recognized me too and said hi. We talked for awhile. Turned out she was married and lived nearby. She was still dancing but at a different club. She told me the bank asked her once why she always deposited hundreds of one dollar bills. She told them that her husband sold hot dogs at Fenway and The Garden and they were his tips.
-
09-13-22 19:39 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 173Was about to post this
Ridiculous and now all over the news. Is there any info on how they caught them? I assume online ads, but would like more detail.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-22 23:25 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 3853Sting
https://www.foxnews.com/us/more-than...ia-cop-resigns
Since PD doesn't bother arresting real criminals, let's go with the easy arrests to retained their jobs. The term "sex trafficking" has always been used by PD for unlawful arrests, particularly the AMP world. They bust into an AMP shop, finding bedding area inside the shop and claim that the women were sex trafficked into the area. Uh, no. They're staying there to save money and working by choice, two-weeks of HJ will make great money for the return back to NYC.
150+ people were arrested for seeing providers. I'm sure these 150+ people will now lose their jobs, just getting either a BJ, HJ or FS. I seriously doubt that these women were sex trafficked. Are you telling me that these Brazilian ads that we are seeing in Eros, STG and LC are all sex trafficked? That they are not doing this by their own free will? Leave it to Florida to ruin it for everyone. Apparently, they never learned from the Bob Kraft ordeal. Fucking losers. Let's see you catch and prosecute murderers, rapists and violent offenders.
-
09-08-22 17:09 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 467Psychiatrist Psychologist fortune teller sex addiction therapist cmt.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-22 11:48 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 3853I never have luck with two girls, except AMPs. Double girls during FS just sucks for me. There was only one instance when it was fun, of course out-of-state where it was BBFS on two lesbian women. One wasn't into it. But, the other wasn't. The other for jealous and was giving me the looks when I was pounded her GF. Not worth the price for a double unless they work well together. AMP HE double, you can't go wrong. Pretty easy.
Originally Posted by Babbloo100
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 13:56 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 136Average
Saw her on last week Friday and she's is very rushed in the work and really not worth the price as she advertised and pushed me to do double date with her sister and asking more money. Not worth it. And she's is very old maybe around 48.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
09-05-22 10:32 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 2121I remember the famous Bella had a place for a short time on the second floor of a commercial building in an industrial park. If memory serves all it had was the address, nothing else. I see a lot of offices with just a unit number on the door. Maybe she just puts her last name on the door. There is no requirement other than hazards the fire department needs to know about to state what the business is about.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-22 00:29 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 635Erection and Demolition.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 14:41 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 1089Awhile back I used to see girls walking around Pho Dakao to Auto Bright Car Care which I had thought were street walkers.
Originally Posted by Partimer109
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 14:34 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 456Usually a commercial lease will stipulate something along the lines of "Tenant shall not use or suffer or permit any person or persons to use the Premises or any part thereof for any use or purpose in violation of the laws of the United States of America or the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. ". This means she will more than likely will quickly run afoul of law / licensing by trying to do something shady. Though that also depends on the town, and whether the "shop" is a storefront location with visible foot traffic, or an internal office-type location. In either case, I'd say a discreet sign with the LLC name used to lease the space, with a "By Appointment Only" sign and external door locked. Then a small, discreet waiting area, separated from the "action / treatment" area by another locked door.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
Getting caught violating any lease like this can cause eviction; doing this out of a place separate from the home should allow keeping the home safe from that consequence.
-
09-04-22 13:11 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 103Store front
I would say open real massage business but also with appointmtnet only or how about a meditation relaxing massage with scented candles etc (but by appointment only).
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 12:27 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 695Bad Idea
IMHO this is a really bad idea. No matter what business it claims to be, at some point someone from the building will go in for any of a thousand reasons, from actual interest in the claimed business to posting a lost cat flyer to fundraising for kids school, etc you get the picture. And then once it looks like something is being hidden, in the building someone actually lives in, all kinds of thoughts run rampant and LE would almost certainly be notified. Maybe a tenant meeting about it, who knows.
Originally Posted by Amppro95
[View Original Post]
Only possible option would be some type of business with a sign saying appt only, with door always locked. Still riskier than just saying what it is without being to obvious like no flashing open signs, pictures in window, etc.









Reply With Quote





