Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 17950
-
09-04-22 10:56 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 84Might be a scam.
Somewhat quick to respond, hotel near interstate (104), time was established, she texted a not so flattering selfie, might be the girl in the ad. Then asked for 50 deposit. Not happening I told her.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-22 09:47 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 197Scam she wants deposits upfront I talked to her.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 23:05 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 334New girl
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/321226960365
Anybody get lucky with this one?
-
09-03-22 16:31 #11227Senior Member

Posts: 77Great time with Rae
After texting a few ladies with no response I reached out to Rae even though she didn't have an ad up. She responded about a half hour later and we chatted and made arrangements to meet at her place off of Paris Pike. She answered the door in a nice teddy and gave me a hug. She told me to get comfortable and asked me what kind of music I liked. She crawled up beside me and gave me a DFK and soon turned that into a fabulous BBBJ. She's got serious skills there. Takes direction well and pays attention to the boys. On went the cover and she got on top for some great cowgirl until finished. Afterwards we cuddled and talked until she got some lotion and gave me a nice back rub until time was up. She's very nice and clean and the room smelled good. It was a great visit and I will repeat.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/037316083650Last edited by Slick60; 09-03-22 at 16:32. Reason: punctuation
-
09-03-22 16:00 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 111Jamie a favorite
She was one of my all time favorites. A little rough around the edges sometimes but always fun and nice. Do you have her number by chance? PM me.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 13:24 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 171Jamie
Hey fellas, has anyone seen Jamie since she's been back, tall thin one that used to live over in Bryan Station. She'll answer my initial message and then I never hear from her anymore.
-
09-03-22 13:15 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 119I-64/ i-75
I-64.
Originally Posted by JEastAlton
[View Original Post]
Rae, excellent provider. Great body for her age. Great personality, skills. You will enjoy your self.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/037316083650
I-75.
Allie, Pretty gal, great head.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/230206991341
PM for more details.
-
09-03-22 12:56 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 322I-64
Good morning Gentlemen. I am passing through Lexington Monday on 64. Are there any providers that are close to the interstate that are recommended? Any help would be appreciated. If any of you travel through the Greensboro NC area, I will return the favor! Be safe out there!
-
09-02-22 14:09 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 445Kyra
Never met this chick yet, thank God! But from my texts with her and the reviews I've read, she is bat shit crazy! Would love to read a couple positive reviews about her. Only then might I reconsider. I don't do crazy, and definitely not bat shit crazy! YMMV.
-
09-01-22 23:15 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 132Know when to shut up!
I reached out to Kyra a while ago. She had some great feedback. She was in a family party thing, but promised to dip out and come see me. We messaged back and forth while she was there, but it became clear that she wasn't able to slip away. She apologised, and was really nice about it. I said it was fine, we'll do it another time, and she was saying thanks for your understanding. But, then I f**ked it all up by joking I was offended, and she'd have to be extra saucy to make it up to me. My crappy joke obviously didn't translate to the written word, and she got all 'deer in the headlights' and a bit freaked out. A shame, as I'd still like to meet her, even if her donation is pretty high.
Originally Posted by StevieB333
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 22:45 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 243Rae
Sorry, a little late getting this out. Saw Rae a couple of weeks ago. Decent hotel, she was very nice. Nice body for her age, but I don't know if she was having an off night, but her skills were what I expected from the reviews. But she is clean and nice, so I will repeat.
-
09-01-22 22:40 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 243Agreed
I have to agree, she is awesome, one of my favorites, but after the rumor she had cameras around to record for content, kinda made me guyshy. I didn't see any when I was there, but then again, I was looking at her.
Originally Posted by Killer6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 19:28 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 70Kristen. First time. Wow
Been trying to see her for a while. Years actually. Stars aligned today. Got a qv. Holy cow. I've been around the block. Best oral I've ever had. BEST. 10/10.
https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ten-26-1483965
-
09-01-22 14:06 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 49Interested
I sent you a DM. If you didn't get it, feel free to DM me with the details.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 11:16 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 110Utr
Also going to pile on. Looks like a candidate for WWF.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





