Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 43526
-
09-03-22 19:18 #36491Senior Member

Posts: 312Summer still at 7 xx Moody
Confirmed as of Thursday. She was working with Cindy.
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
SM.
-
09-03-22 18:44 #36490Senior Member

Posts: 520Summer
Summer owns Blue Ocean, so she's definitely still there. However, she doesn't take appointments herself every day. Right now, Cindy is there and Sofia will be back again soon.
Originally Posted by UnnaturalFox
[View Original Post]
Both are fantastic, especially Cindy's tease before flip.
I highly recommend anyone here. But, if you want Summer just call ahead. Unlike some places, she is very good at keeping appointments.
I was there twice in the last week. Once with summer, once with Cindy. Both sessions amazing, including some prostate work.
Just a warning. Their prices are now $70/$50.
Seems like inflation is hitting more and more places.
JP.
-
09-03-22 17:58 #36489Senior Member

Posts: 283Newton ville
Nothing confirmed. Lisa mamasan gave me her card. New address is same address & number as Newtonville. Newtonville Massage Washington St. Said she's moving September.
I expect Lisa is Candy and has two shops, Beech St. Belmont and Newtonville.
Originally Posted by ChochaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 17:45 #36488Senior Member

Posts: 317Yan not ying
Yan is not on Albion. I have not had great luck getting more than HE from the place on Albion.
Originally Posted by BorrowAFeeling
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 14:14 #36487Senior Member

Posts: 68Is Summer from Moody gone?
I could not get Summer the last two time I was at 7 xx Moody. Got Shishi and then Cindy. Is Summer gone for good?
-
09-02-22 17:24 #36486Senior Member

Posts: 30Is this the place on Albion?
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 13:41 #36485Senior Member

Posts: 31Lucy
If you get confirmation at some point I'll appreciate a PM. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 13:38 #36484Senior Member

Posts: 31Open sign
Thanks for the reply, I'm not used to shops that close for a session and was early enough that I thought I got there before opening. I'll give it a try next time I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 10:07 #36483Senior Member

Posts: 69Which AMP on Washington Street?
There quite a few AMPs in that stretch of Newton.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 06:31 #36482Senior Member

Posts: 317Yan wake
I have a hard time judging ages so on a scale of younger to older. Younger. Maybe in her 30's.
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 01:13 #36481Senior Member

Posts: 172Sunny in Brighton
Figured I'd finally give this place a try the other day, 50/ hhr, drew Mandy, small, slim body, conservatively dressed, she looked cute and my guess would be early 30's but she wouldn't take her mask down even for a second to show me her face, I enjoyed the massage a lot, if I ever see her again it would be worth it to me to get the hour, at the flip she was a little cautious, she did ask me if I wanted attention anywhere else, but when I told her where she said "we don't do that here" and it took a little to convince her that I'm cool, anyway, wouldn't go for anything else other than HJ and OTC ass, the HJ was actually pretty good, nice slow technique, tipped 40, I usually like a more expanded menu but might return sometime to check out who else is there or to see if Mandy opens up a little.
-
09-01-22 21:19 #36480Senior Member

Posts: 151Age and look?
Originally Posted by Trailman44
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 19:04 #36479Senior Member

Posts: 317Yan wake
Got a text there was a new girl so gave it a shot. Stopped by for an hour with Lisa. Massage was medium to soft with lots is teasing through out. I don't know if she could do hard but I didn't ask. Wet towel and then flip where we got down to business. We agreed on BBBJ cfs and had some fun. Lisa had a tight little body with some enhanced Cs. She was shy and demure and willing to please. Only thing she didn't take off her top. 60/160 damage.
-
09-01-22 16:18 #36478Senior Member

Posts: 283Beach St.
Can't say for certain if Lucy is moving or back to Flushing, but Newtonville is next stop. No idea what happens to the current Washington St staff or if Lucy replaces current providers but she'd be a welcome addition. My one time at Beach Lisa grabbed me and I didn't get to sample Lucy which is too bad. She looks good. Wish I'd waited for her to finish her client and tried her. Lisa did the job, standard H E, 70 + 40.
Originally Posted by ChochaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 10:15 #36477Senior Member

Posts: 166No BBBJ in Weymouth
At least not for me anyway but a few do covered at Apple after some negotiation I had the deed done with what I believe was one of those Clear plastic Amazon bags they use to fill space grated I took my glasses off before the session damage was 40/120 stay safe.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





