Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 343 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 5144
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3224
    Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryMan603  [View Original Post]
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/104041947252

    I think she called herself Cassidy. Didn't notice any signs of demons and was nice to talk to. Pics are her small tits, slight bulge in the belly that looked like she might be pregnant and just starting to show. I didn't ask. Ok bbj but could use some work. Nice and tight and road me well from on top. Was hosting at a crappy hotel. I would see her again but hopefully at a better spot.
    I saw her last night and had a pretty amazing time. I had asked her to shower, and she did. I started with DATY and her kitty was clean and yummy. She suggested we switch to 69 and that was awesome. We were just servicing each other, grunting and stuff as we did it. When she got too sensitive, we stopped and I was rock throbbing hard. She slipped on a magnum and I did her mish and doggy. I was so thick that her pussy lips were coming way out on the back thrust. Way hot. Finally I pulled off the magnum and stroked a big one out on her. Yeah!

  2. #3223
    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...-/104041947252

    I think she called herself Cassidy. Didn't notice any signs of demons and was nice to talk to. Pics are her small tits, slight bulge in the belly that looked like she might be pregnant and just starting to show. I didn't ask. Ok bbj but could use some work. Nice and tight and road me well from on top. Was hosting at a crappy hotel. I would see her again but hopefully at a better spot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220903-104903_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  3. #3222

    Ava

    Had a great visit with Ava on the West Side, she was freshly showered and had a nice personality. She made me feel very comfortable and asked me what I liked and how I liked it. Her shared apartment is in a safe area and her room was clean and neat. I found her attractive but not quite beautiful. Her body is a 10, nice tits and tight sweet pussy and you can tell she works out and takes care of herself, there were no signs of drug use. When I am up this way again I will visit her for sure.

  4. #3221

    Lily

    When did you see her? She has reviews on the other site that point to a very up and down track record.

    Quote Originally Posted by NhPats  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in South Nashua. Kind of a head case. She said she needed to "get ready" and went into the bathroom for an extended time. Told her I was leaving and she rushed out and begged me to stay. I should have left. Said she can DT. She couldn't. At least not me. All in all my experience was not great. Would never repeat.

  5. #3220

    I saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai444  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/littleon...warwick-929956

    Has anyone been with this provider?

    She looks like she would do online work like OF or camming but when I contacted her she told me she wasn't into that sort of stuff.

    She's a bit pricey for me but I was just curious if anyone has met her.
    Saw her in South Nashua. Kind of a head case. She said she needed to "get ready" and went into the bathroom for an extended time. Told her I was leaving and she rushed out and begged me to stay. I should have left. Said she can DT. She couldn't. At least not me. All in all my experience was not great. Would never repeat.

  6. #3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai444  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/littleon...warwick-929956

    Has anyone been with this provider?

    She looks like she would do online work like OF or camming but when I contacted her she told me she wasn't into that sort of stuff.

    She's a bit pricey for me but I was just curious if anyone has met her.
    I saw her over a year ago in Nashua. Pics were accurate. It was ok nothing special. I remember she mentioned a back problem and certain positions caused pain honestly can't remember which ones. I guess it was that memorable. I don't remember what I paid either but it definitely wasn't the rates she has now.

  7. #3218

    Littleonex3 Lily

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/littleon...warwick-929956

    Has anyone been with this provider?

    She looks like she would do online work like OF or camming but when I contacted her she told me she wasn't into that sort of stuff.

    She's a bit pricey for me but I was just curious if anyone has met her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OTMzMTI2ZTU1MDNmM2Y0NmIyZDY1MzE0NWI1MDdkNjc3N2VlOA.jpg‎   Mjc3Nzc3OTc5ZTFjYmQyMjIwN2FlOGYyMTMwOTBmNmIyMjVmNzc.jpg‎   MTAxNTc4MDk0YjEyMjYwYzNlNTJmZmI2NjM2ODI2OTU2NGFiNTM.jpg‎   Njc4NDg5NzNlMzBmNWQ5NzhkODA4MzhiZjkwOGRkZDgzMzQ1NQ.jpg‎   MTAxMDgwYmMxMWYzNDE0YTg1NDA4ZWE2MWE2MjZhNWJhZTgwN2U.jpg‎  

    MTA3OTIwYWY1NDUwZGY4MGM0YmM2MWIwNmUxOTdmZjdhNDdkYmQ.jpg‎  

  8. #3217

    Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    Will be touring Vt and MAnchVegas soon. Tempted. I've chatted with her at M&Gs pre-covid, has anyone experienced her lately?

    https://kassidyklayxoxo.wixsite.com/kassidyklay/gallery
    No personal experience, but there is a very recent review of her on another well known site.

  9. #3216

    Boston Based Kassidy

    Will be touring Vt and MAnchVegas soon. Tempted. I've chatted with her at M&Gs pre-covid, has anyone experienced her lately?

    https://kassidyklayxoxo.wixsite.com/kassidyklay/gallery

  10. #3215

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMorEspouse  [View Original Post]
    This one https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...y/227198727470 tried twice, showed up and waityewd and hour, and nothiong. Taking a shower, oh doing my make up ect. Not going to try a 3rd time.
    Bro, she is one of the worst reviewed girls in the area. Search her name on this forum and you will see.

  11. #3214

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by NoMorEspouse  [View Original Post]
    This one https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...y/227198727470 tried twice, showed up and waityewd and hour, and nothiong. Taking a shower, oh doing my make up ect. Not going to try a 3rd time.
    That's Kendra anyway, check the reviews, she's been robbing people, and she looks nothing like those 10 year old photos, heavy addict, you dodged a bullet.

  12. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Ava has been well reviewed. She's hot, especially for this area, very good and most importantly, very reliable. As long as you treat her respectfully, you'll have a good time.
    Anyone have her updated number? The one on the ad is no longer in service.

  13. #3212

    Not ready

    This one https://nashua.skipthegames.com/fema...y/227198727470 tried twice, showed up and waityewd and hour, and nothiong. Taking a shower, oh doing my make up ect. Not going to try a 3rd time.

  14. #3211

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyHarley  [View Original Post]
    First, my apologies for going back to your UTR post, but I guess I'm a little confused, but it's not the first time. You said in a follow up post that it took the forum 2 days to post your report and that yours was before she posted on STG, yet you used her pics from that STG ad and not from the dating site you mentioned. I saw her ad on "seeking" and she had about 6 pics, and none were the 2 you put in your post. Hey, maybe it's just me.
    I found her on AFF, not seeking. There were 4 pics on AFF, and the ones I put up were 2 of them.

  15. #3210

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern45  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have a UTR in Manchester, Becca, she has a decent apartment, looks like her pics, very sweet and GFE.

    I will share info with senior members if interested, she's a diamond in the rough!
    First, my apologies for going back to your UTR post, but I guess I'm a little confused, but it's not the first time. You said in a follow up post that it took the forum 2 days to post your report and that yours was before she posted on STG, yet you used her pics from that STG ad and not from the dating site you mentioned. I saw her ad on "seeking" and she had about 6 pics, and none were the 2 you put in your post. Hey, maybe it's just me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape