Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 731 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7101

    Princess Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie978  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me once a few months ago. She wants something crazy like $750 for an hour. No way!
    Yikes, was actually 300, but I fucked her in the ass, so gave her 4, we hung out for a while, too bad, she's up for everything.

  2. #7100

    Discount

    Gotten maybe 5 emails the past two weeks on 33% off on membership. Must be desperate for new membership after banning members. Thought about doing it again after gotten banned for no reason at all. Just don't want to deal with the workaround regarding the CC. We'll see.

  3. #7099
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefCock  [View Original Post]
    Fucked the shit out of her a couple years ago, waitress at the cabaret, 400 then.
    She messaged me once a few months ago. She wants something crazy like $750 for an hour. No way!

  4. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with or has seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-874c18f12111
    Fucked the shit out of her a couple years ago, waitress at the cabaret, 400 then.

  5. #7097

    Amber

    She just changed her name to Joanna. Trying to escape her reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrinIvisible  [View Original Post]
    I know, I am quite experienced at that. I had left the money on the table so her to take afterwards. She played the game well (actually too well). She kissed, got naked, let me bite her nipples. By that time, my guard was down because I wouldn't think this could happen. Oh well, licks wounds and moves on on to the next adventure!

  6. #7096

    Classydiva

    Scammer alert! Looked legit at the beginning but she was into selling videos once we moved to text.

  7. #7095

    "Creampie in me"

    She also yelled "creampie in me" in action.

    She is real slutty!

  8. #7094

    Missing link


  9. #7093

    A tank with good tits

    OK, so this girl is very easy to set up appointment with. I guess it's bc her ex sugar daddy left the town and she was eager to find a new one to replace him. 350 for a bareback section. She has huge tits but also bit tanky. Age 24 with a normal job. I really don't know how to recommend about this one since she has pros and cons. Her tits are pro, but she's a bit oversized. Also she said her pussy was sore in second round. And she seems only do 2 rounds so a pro in this which is not surprising given her past arrangements.

    All in all, if you want to have someone quick to line up with, try her.

  10. #7092

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Cannot seem to log into this one, just goes round and round. How about cutting and pasting the information from the site.
    This girl was willing to talk by text, and exchanges pics which match the pics on her account. She asked for a ppm which was ideal for me. However, when I asked when to meet, she ghosted and never texted back. Really skeptical about this one.

  11. #7091
    Quote Originally Posted by VikTerpentian  [View Original Post]
    Seems friendly to talk to and ready to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-1aff4b79feed
    She is indeed very friendly and ready to meet. Then when you set up a date, she asks for money deposited into her Uber account.

  12. #7090

    20 something Asians

    Per the title.

    Any success stories? Feel free to share. .

  13. #7089

    Any intel on this

    Seems friendly to talk to and ready to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-1aff4b79feed

  14. #7088
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinIvisible  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I wanted to share a scammer profile. She met with for coffee, I paid for her meal. We talked about everything and she was open for pretty much everything. Long story short, she dashed with the money from my hotel while I went in the bathroom. We made out and everything so I had my guards were down. Unfortunately, I was left with a hard-on and down $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-3abf19579d1f
    I know, I am quite experienced at that. I had left the money on the table so her to take afterwards. She played the game well (actually too well). She kissed, got naked, let me bite her nipples. By that time, my guard was down because I wouldn't think this could happen. Oh well, licks wounds and moves on on to the next adventure!

  15. #7087
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinIvisible  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I wanted to share a scammer profile. She met with for coffee, I paid for her meal. We talked about everything and she was open for pretty much everything. Long story short, she dashed with the money from my hotel while I went in the bathroom. We made out and everything so I had my guards were down. Unfortunately, I was left with a hard-on and down $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-3abf19579d1f
    I'm guessing you paid in advance? It's not that she searched your stuff when you were in the bathroom, stole the money and ran?

    I never paid a SB up front or had one ask for payment up front (scammers aside), always at the end as I'm leaving. This is one of the distinguishing differences between true SB's and pros who demand money up front.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape