The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 1629 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15121

    Raven the ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by BMore51  [View Original Post]
    I had the same situation expect I gave her the deposit because she was well reviewed. She is not worth the effort anymore.
    Wasted several hours driving up to see her. Commas were great in the beginning. Ghosted once I texted to get final instructions. Just avoid this one.

  2. #15120

    300?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    Was able to see Luna. Fairly easy to text with considering many now adays take so long to respond. Said she normally gets 300. I was able to get her down to 200. Decent place that isn't a wreck so that was good. Cute little spinner, but no tits to speak of. No kissing, BBJ, and BBFS, but wasn't up for CIP. Fun to do once, but at the rate, I wouldn't repeat.
    I mean she seems like a nice girl in all but for someone that has zero tits that is high!! Should think about what you could get some of these providers to agree to for 300. Just curious. She says no CIP. You're already barebacking her. Not like she can stop you from filling her up. If I had paid that much I'm filling her up like I'm at Exxon.

  3. #15119

    Luna

    Was able to see Luna. Fairly easy to text with considering many now adays take so long to respond. Said she normally gets 300. I was able to get her down to 200. Decent place that isn't a wreck so that was good. Cute little spinner, but no tits to speak of. No kissing, BBJ, and BBFS, but wasn't up for CIP. Fun to do once, but at the rate, I wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    Does she still have the same number she had last year?

    Ends in 7778.

  4. #15118
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    The screaming was probably all part of a act to make you feel uncomfortable. He knows exactly what's goin on. Could have screemed and yelled before and after. I smell a game played here.
    I don't think so. Their arguments were over the phone, and I don't think she's a good enough actress to sell the scam. She knew me and was clearly embarrassed by her weight gain and the state of her place, apologized that he kept interrupting, and eventually offered for me to come back in my car to pick her up and finish the deed. Whenever I'd seen her in the past, she was fair, so I don't think it's a scam, just shit service. Even without the interruptions or the drama, it wasn't worth it because of her energy and body. I could be wrong of course, but I really don't think so.

  5. #15117

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Hey Senior members.

    If you are looking for a tight spinner in the area, Luna has asked me to let you know she's available. Just let me know if you need her contact info. Clean professional spinner that gives a very enthusiastic performance.
    Does she still have the same number she had last year?

    Ends in 7778.

  6. #15116
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Well decided to give this one a punt and I should have done my due diligence better. Saw some recent reviews and a few on these very forums gave me some recent Intel.

    None of the numbers work other than the one on the website. Coms were almost on point since I would send a text and she / he would respond almost immediately which felt promising.

    A bunch of red flags since she wanted a deposit 🤔 told her to GTFOH with that nonsense. Alternative was she wanted me to buy vids. Had to haggle with this person but eventually she sent me an address off Park Height's Ave. I get to the spot and there's a bunch a dudes outside the address just standing by the door talking but still this was in the afternoon so it felt much safer for me. But I can't for the life of me hang around there after dark.

    Texted and called her that I was here but nada. Spent like a good hour trying to get in touch. In the meantime though I was setting up a backup provider. Was able to find an alternative and noped the fuck out of there. Only DMG was my time and gas but her loss.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433537968

    https://starr.fun/
    I had the same situation expect I gave her the deposit because she was well reviewed. She is not worth the effort anymore.

  7. #15115

    Raven Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Well decided to give this one a punt and I should have done my due diligence better. Saw some recent reviews and a few on these very forums gave me some recent Intel.

    None of the numbers work other than the one on the website. Coms were almost on point since I would send a text and she / he would respond almost immediately which felt promising.

    A bunch of red flags since she wanted a deposit 🤔 told her to GTFOH with that nonsense. Alternative was she wanted me to buy vids. Had to haggle with this person but eventually she sent me an address off Park Height's Ave. I get to the spot and there's a bunch a dudes outside the address just standing by the door talking but still this was in the afternoon so it felt much safer for me. But I can't for the life of me hang around there after dark.

    Texted and called her that I was here but nada. Spent like a good hour trying to get in touch. In the meantime though I was setting up a backup provider. Was able to find an alternative and noped the fuck out of there. Only DMG was my time and gas but her loss.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433537968

    https://starr.fun/
    I had the same exact experience as you did when I saw her about a year ago. Same location, same bunch of dudes hanging outside next door, same good comms before I arrive and then radio silence after I park my car and head over to her address. Only difference is I hung out for about 15 minutes and texted her right before I left. She texted me back and I did go back in to see her as I did not drive off yet. She is / was a user and probably was busy with that, fell asleep or got into her OCD self. I remember her doing a lot of 'cleaning up the apartment' and makeup before we got down to business. Shares an apartment with a guy (her 'landlord') but never saw him as he was in another room. She didn't ask for a deposit when I saw her that time but did subsequently, $10 I think, which is nothing but still goes against the first rule of mongering so I told her as you did to GTFOOH. She's for real, just risk of radio-silence after you get there is high.

  8. #15114

    Raven Starr

    Well decided to give this one a punt and I should have done my due diligence better. Saw some recent reviews and a few on these very forums gave me some recent Intel.

    None of the numbers work other than the one on the website. Coms were almost on point since I would send a text and she / he would respond almost immediately which felt promising.

    A bunch of red flags since she wanted a deposit 🤔 told her to GTFOH with that nonsense. Alternative was she wanted me to buy vids. Had to haggle with this person but eventually she sent me an address off Park Height's Ave. I get to the spot and there's a bunch a dudes outside the address just standing by the door talking but still this was in the afternoon so it felt much safer for me. But I can't for the life of me hang around there after dark.

    Texted and called her that I was here but nada. Spent like a good hour trying to get in touch. In the meantime though I was setting up a backup provider. Was able to find an alternative and noped the fuck out of there. Only DMG was my time and gas but her loss.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433537968

    https://starr.fun/

  9. #15113

    Very interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Hey Senior members.

    If you are looking for a tight spinner in the area, Luna has asked me to let you know she's available. Just let me know if you need her contact info. Clean professional spinner that gives a very enthusiastic performance.
    PM contact info. Thanks.

  10. #15112

    Butta

    Was in the downtown area a few days back so I searched what was in the area. Sent a few feelers out and she responded within a few minutes. Sweet up was pretty easy. Decided to do a qv, staying in a decent hotel downtown and room was clean. She looks like her picture but her face was a little more beat. On top of that it sounded like she had a cold. She was in a bad mood when I first got there because she spilled a drink on her bed. (Oh well) Gave me a CBJ for a minute or so (5/10) was a bit toothy. She went straight to k9 and said make it quick. She wasn't into it at all. Lasted for about 8 or so minutes and was rushed multiple times. Wouldn't repeat. Her ad is: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/90642339.

  11. #15111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Hey Senior members.

    If you are looking for a tight spinner in the area, Luna has asked me to let you know she's available. Just let me know if you need her contact info. Clean professional spinner that gives a very enthusiastic performance.
    Definitely interested! What the damage?

    Chico.

  12. #15110
    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Hey Senior members.

    If you are looking for a tight spinner in the area, Luna has asked me to let you know she's available. Just let me know if you need her contact info. Clean professional spinner that gives a very enthusiastic performance.
    Hell I like the tats, even if I didn't my dick is going in her pussy not her tattoos. Is she in the city? If she is I'd love to see her.

  13. #15109

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Hey Senior members.

    If you are looking for a tight spinner in the area, Luna has asked me to let you know she's available. Just let me know if you need her contact info. Clean professional spinner that gives a very enthusiastic performance.
    She looks good. How much did she charge you. Could you share her info? I'm new to SW and this would be a great start.

  14. #15108

    Candy Kush

    Saw this one about a week ago. Easy set up, responded quickly. She wanted $. 6 for hhr, but that's a little steep for her, and she settled for $. 4. I got to the motel a little early before I told her I was there and just observed for a while (like I usually do) and was a little sketched out when I saw a black dude with dreds halfway down his back leave one of the rooms right after I called. He went down and got into a Hummer in the parking lot. Got the room number and sure enough it was the same one, so definetly a handler involved. Poor girl would be pretty cute except for an awful underbite, she looked like a beaver. Cute face otherwise, big tits and a phat ass. The room wasnt bad (no smells, and was clean). I checked the bathroom when I got there, came out and she'd already stripped down with those massive round tits looking right at me. BBBJ, CFS. She was good on the mic, even though she doesn't allow CIM. If I'd had more time I think she'd have been ok with a 2nd pop, but I had to get going. No signs of a habit which is good. Not the best experience, but not terrible. I'd repeat if nothing better was around.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86045570
    Last edited by SkullNBones; 09-01-22 at 17:52. Reason: corrected spelling of name

  15. #15107
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    Hey Senior members.

    If you are looking for a tight spinner in the area, Luna has asked me to let you know she's available. Just let me know if you need her contact info. Clean professional spinner that gives a very enthusiastic performance.
    Corny tattoos but that snatch looks like its a tight fit, just like I like.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape