Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 24830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18860

    Old backpage favorite

    Might anyone still be in touch with Carly? Her price for a blow was more than I usually pay but well worth it. She could deepthroat with no gag reflex. And when you came she'd go down as deep as possible and your load would go straight down here throat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 303.jpg‎   102.jpg‎  

  2. #18859

    Hello. Any reports on this one?

    Seen her post before. Wondered if there's a review here.

    Any info thanks.

    AS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/91216629

  3. #18858

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    2 different kinds of ads appear for Kendra with at least 2 numbers:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-shy/48904440

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/90003430

    The pics seem to span years although her newest ad has a video of her face. Just strange that I see no ads for her because she states she has been doing this for years. And how safe do you consider meeting at a home? I generally suspect the worst.
    I saw her twice, about a year apart with the last visit a year ago. She looked good the first visit, but then was a little too thin for the second. She gave me a body to body massage with a HJ to finish.

  4. #18857
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackSideIndy  [View Original Post]
    First time calling and setting something up with a hotel Asian, is it typical that they ask for a selfie when you get to the hotel before they give you the room?
    Some outfits will do this. It's mainly so they can send it to the girl so she knows who is coming. I've never had any issues with it. It's also used the same way the AMPs do it, if you cause trouble they keep the pic to remember who not to let in. Everybody's seen the security cameras at most AMPs, when a customer gives them trouble they take a snapshot to give to others and spread the word. I don't know how many pics I've been sent of robbers and rapists. There's way too many piece of shit dudes in Indy, these girls say it's worse than New York or Chicago.

  5. #18856

    Question, Hotel Asians

    First time calling and setting something up with a hotel Asian, is it typical that they ask for a selfie when you get to the hotel before they give you the room?

  6. #18855

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonNeat  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm visiting Indy this week. Any recommendations for non-psycho providers? Outcall?

    Thanks!
    As far as I know fancy is non psycho.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/447624678842

  7. #18854

    Coming to Town

    Hey all,

    I'm visiting Indy this week. Any recommendations for non-psycho providers? Outcall?

    Thanks!

  8. #18853

    Kendra and relations

    I saw Kendra once several years ago. She only dis some light massage with up sell for more. As many will tell you be careful because the whole family is involved. The house was just North of Washington and West of State. Not sure where they are located today, but I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    2 different kinds of ads appear for Kendra with at least 2 numbers:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-shy/48904440

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/90003430

    The pics seem to span years although her newest ad has a video of her face. Just strange that I see no ads for her because she states she has been doing this for years. And how safe do you consider meeting at a home? I generally suspect the worst.

  9. #18852
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit, thanks. Recall what kind of ripoff? Cash & Dash? No service?
    Look in the gray bars across the page just above the top post, there is a button marked search thread. This is the simple search and each thread has it's own separate search function. Search this thread for Kendra and you will find a ton of examples going back years. Then search the Ripoff Reports thread for more. You'll see a lot of her history, including many of the different names she's used.

  10. #18851

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Oh shit, thanks. Recall what kind of ripoff? Cash & Dash? No service?
    Pretty sure multiple reviews in the past cited a basic striptease with option for self service.

  11. #18850

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's part of the ripoff group, her, her two sister-in-law's and their mother have been scamming for years. Been talked about 100 times over the past five years.
    Oh shit, thanks. Recall what kind of ripoff? Cash & Dash? No service?

  12. #18849

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    2 different kinds of ads appear for Kendra with at least 2 numbers:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-shy/48904440

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/90003430

    The pics seem to span years although her newest ad has a video of her face. Just strange that I see no ads for her because she states she has been doing this for years. And how safe do you consider meeting at a home? I generally suspect the worst.
    She's part of the ripoff group, her, her two sister-in-law's and their mother have been scamming for years. Been talked about 100 times over the past five years.

  13. #18848

    Kendra? "10 min East of downtown"

    2 different kinds of ads appear for Kendra with at least 2 numbers:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-shy/48904440

    And.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/90003430

    The pics seem to span years although her newest ad has a video of her face. Just strange that I see no ads for her because she states she has been doing this for years. And how safe do you consider meeting at a home? I generally suspect the worst.

  14. #18847

    Jordyn

    https://bloomington.skipthegames.com...v/574340761397

    This beautiful lady is the epitome of high class: Elegant, composed, and warm.

    She's thoroughly lovely with a face that you can't take your eyes off of. On top of that she is genuinely attentive; there's nothing artificial in the meetings. Jordyn is also highly intelligent, and can talk about an array of topics. I think this really matters for GFEs. She is truly perfect for those seeking a GFE. Treat her with respect, be prepared for her requirements to meet & you will have a truly memorable time with her.

  15. #18846

    Water park princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango112  [View Original Post]
    I seen her tonight, I don't know about her incall because I had her come to me. I would say that she looks a bit more fit in person than she does in her pictures. She kind of had a gymnastic type body. She has a like dimple in her stomach from an old bullet wound. Nothing off putting. Not a clock watcher, BBBJ BBFS. 240. Probably would not repeat, not very skilled compared to what I'm used to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape