Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11227

    Great time with Rae

    After texting a few ladies with no response I reached out to Rae even though she didn't have an ad up. She responded about a half hour later and we chatted and made arrangements to meet at her place off of Paris Pike. She answered the door in a nice teddy and gave me a hug. She told me to get comfortable and asked me what kind of music I liked. She crawled up beside me and gave me a DFK and soon turned that into a fabulous BBBJ. She's got serious skills there. Takes direction well and pays attention to the boys. On went the cover and she got on top for some great cowgirl until finished. Afterwards we cuddled and talked until she got some lotion and gave me a nice back rub until time was up. She's very nice and clean and the room smelled good. It was a great visit and I will repeat.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/037316083650
    Last edited by Slick60; 09-03-22 at 16:32. Reason: punctuation

  2. #11226

    Jamie a favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, has anyone seen Jamie since she's been back, tall thin one that used to live over in Bryan Station. She'll answer my initial message and then I never hear from her anymore.
    She was one of my all time favorites. A little rough around the edges sometimes but always fun and nice. Do you have her number by chance? PM me.

  3. #11225

    Jamie

    Hey fellas, has anyone seen Jamie since she's been back, tall thin one that used to live over in Bryan Station. She'll answer my initial message and then I never hear from her anymore.

  4. #11224

    I-64/ i-75

    Quote Originally Posted by JEastAlton  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gentlemen. I am passing through Lexington Monday on 64. Are there any providers that are close to the interstate that are recommended? Any help would be appreciated. If any of you travel through the Greensboro NC area, I will return the favor! Be safe out there!
    I-64.

    Rae, excellent provider. Great body for her age. Great personality, skills. You will enjoy your self.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/037316083650

    I-75.

    Allie, Pretty gal, great head.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/230206991341

    PM for more details.

  5. #11223

    I-64

    Good morning Gentlemen. I am passing through Lexington Monday on 64. Are there any providers that are close to the interstate that are recommended? Any help would be appreciated. If any of you travel through the Greensboro NC area, I will return the favor! Be safe out there!

  6. #11222

    Kyra

    Never met this chick yet, thank God! But from my texts with her and the reviews I've read, she is bat shit crazy! Would love to read a couple positive reviews about her. Only then might I reconsider. I don't do crazy, and definitely not bat shit crazy! YMMV.

  7. #11221

    Know when to shut up!

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    She told me she had an unfortunate incident which caused her to be sketched out, I verified, and it was true. Had only one encounter, but would enjoy a repeat. If she could be more comfortable and less like a cornered rabbit we both might enjoy ourselves.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/--lady-in-the-streets-freak-in/119249730568
    I reached out to Kyra a while ago. She had some great feedback. She was in a family party thing, but promised to dip out and come see me. We messaged back and forth while she was there, but it became clear that she wasn't able to slip away. She apologised, and was really nice about it. I said it was fine, we'll do it another time, and she was saying thanks for your understanding. But, then I f**ked it all up by joking I was offended, and she'd have to be extra saucy to make it up to me. My crappy joke obviously didn't translate to the written word, and she got all 'deer in the headlights' and a bit freaked out. A shame, as I'd still like to meet her, even if her donation is pretty high.

  8. #11220

    Rae

    Sorry, a little late getting this out. Saw Rae a couple of weeks ago. Decent hotel, she was very nice. Nice body for her age, but I don't know if she was having an off night, but her skills were what I expected from the reviews. But she is clean and nice, so I will repeat.

  9. #11219

    Agreed

    I have to agree, she is awesome, one of my favorites, but after the rumor she had cameras around to record for content, kinda made me guyshy. I didn't see any when I was there, but then again, I was looking at her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer6969  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see her for a while. Years actually. Stars aligned today. Got a qv. Holy cow. I've been around the block. Best oral I've ever had. BEST. 10/10.

    https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ten-26-1483965

  10. #11218

    Kristen. First time. Wow

    Been trying to see her for a while. Years actually. Stars aligned today. Got a qv. Holy cow. I've been around the block. Best oral I've ever had. BEST. 10/10.

    https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ten-26-1483965

  11. #11217

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a while.

    Utr only she will not advertise.

    Sweet girl.

    Seniors only, no one over 55 prefers younger.

    1/2 South lexington.
    I sent you a DM. If you didn't get it, feel free to DM me with the details.

  12. #11216

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to pile on. I am over 55 not interested in the least. She probably should take what she can get.
    Also going to pile on. Looks like a candidate for WWF.

  13. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a while.

    Utr only she will not advertise.

    Sweet girl.

    Seniors only, no one over 55 prefers younger.

    1/2 South lexington.
    Prefers younger? I prefer she be thinner, younger, and to pay me.

    Does that mean we both get what we prefer?

  14. #11214

    Old Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I think these are old posts. A long time favorite of many Amber Sunshine and Ali from Richmond have posts. They have been out of the scene for a number years. Not sure exactly what happened to Amber. Ali went to Lou to rehab fell in love and switched to the dark side in more ways than one.
    I called both the numbers for Amber and Ali. I got a message there was no Amber at her number.

  15. #11213

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this is the chick that wasted my time the other night I made a big post about. Guess everyone is still out there finding trash.
    2 or 3 days ago before I read the reviews about this chick I texted her. Since her ad says Outcall, I asked her the donation for an hour of her company at my home. She replied almost immediately saying I'd have to do a car date first. That she doesn't go to anybody's home she hasn't met for a car date first. I told her I don't do car dates. She came back with all this paranoid crap about her safety, Bla Bla Bla. Really? IMHO, this chick is in the wrong business. Maybe a nice safe McDonalds would be better for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape