Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 24541
-
09-02-22 23:09 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 75Raven the ghost
Wasted several hours driving up to see her. Commas were great in the beginning. Ghosted once I texted to get final instructions. Just avoid this one.
Originally Posted by BMore51
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 20:17 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 396300?
I mean she seems like a nice girl in all but for someone that has zero tits that is high!! Should think about what you could get some of these providers to agree to for 300. Just curious. She says no CIP. You're already barebacking her. Not like she can stop you from filling her up. If I had paid that much I'm filling her up like I'm at Exxon.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 18:56 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 223Luna
Was able to see Luna. Fairly easy to text with considering many now adays take so long to respond. Said she normally gets 300. I was able to get her down to 200. Decent place that isn't a wreck so that was good. Cute little spinner, but no tits to speak of. No kissing, BBJ, and BBFS, but wasn't up for CIP. Fun to do once, but at the rate, I wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by HorniChud
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 14:27 #15118Regular Member

Posts: 19I don't think so. Their arguments were over the phone, and I don't think she's a good enough actress to sell the scam. She knew me and was clearly embarrassed by her weight gain and the state of her place, apologized that he kept interrupting, and eventually offered for me to come back in my car to pick her up and finish the deed. Whenever I'd seen her in the past, she was fair, so I don't think it's a scam, just shit service. Even without the interruptions or the drama, it wasn't worth it because of her energy and body. I could be wrong of course, but I really don't think so.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 11:46 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 51Luna
Does she still have the same number she had last year?
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
Ends in 7778.
-
09-02-22 10:29 #15116Regular Member

Posts: 17I had the same situation expect I gave her the deposit because she was well reviewed. She is not worth the effort anymore.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 09:17 #15115Senior Member

Posts: 812Raven Starr
I had the same exact experience as you did when I saw her about a year ago. Same location, same bunch of dudes hanging outside next door, same good comms before I arrive and then radio silence after I park my car and head over to her address. Only difference is I hung out for about 15 minutes and texted her right before I left. She texted me back and I did go back in to see her as I did not drive off yet. She is / was a user and probably was busy with that, fell asleep or got into her OCD self. I remember her doing a lot of 'cleaning up the apartment' and makeup before we got down to business. Shares an apartment with a guy (her 'landlord') but never saw him as he was in another room. She didn't ask for a deposit when I saw her that time but did subsequently, $10 I think, which is nothing but still goes against the first rule of mongering so I told her as you did to GTFOOH. She's for real, just risk of radio-silence after you get there is high.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 08:49 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 541Raven Starr
Well decided to give this one a punt and I should have done my due diligence better. Saw some recent reviews and a few on these very forums gave me some recent Intel.
None of the numbers work other than the one on the website. Coms were almost on point since I would send a text and she / he would respond almost immediately which felt promising.
A bunch of red flags since she wanted a deposit 🤔 told her to GTFOH with that nonsense. Alternative was she wanted me to buy vids. Had to haggle with this person but eventually she sent me an address off Park Height's Ave. I get to the spot and there's a bunch a dudes outside the address just standing by the door talking but still this was in the afternoon so it felt much safer for me. But I can't for the life of me hang around there after dark.
Texted and called her that I was here but nada. Spent like a good hour trying to get in touch. In the meantime though I was setting up a backup provider. Was able to find an alternative and noped the fuck out of there. Only DMG was my time and gas but her loss.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4433537968
https://starr.fun/
-
09-01-22 23:09 #15113Senior Member

Posts: 209Very interested
PM contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 22:30 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 69Butta
Was in the downtown area a few days back so I searched what was in the area. Sent a few feelers out and she responded within a few minutes. Sweet up was pretty easy. Decided to do a qv, staying in a decent hotel downtown and room was clean. She looks like her picture but her face was a little more beat. On top of that it sounded like she had a cold. She was in a bad mood when I first got there because she spilled a drink on her bed. (Oh well) Gave me a CBJ for a minute or so (5/10) was a bit toothy. She went straight to k9 and said make it quick. She wasn't into it at all. Lasted for about 8 or so minutes and was rushed multiple times. Wouldn't repeat. Her ad is: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/90642339.
-
09-01-22 22:18 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 602Luna
Definitely interested! What the damage?
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
09-01-22 19:25 #15110Senior Member

Posts: 197Hell I like the tats, even if I didn't my dick is going in her pussy not her tattoos. Is she in the city? If she is I'd love to see her.
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 18:29 #15109Regular Member

Posts: 10Luna
She looks good. How much did she charge you. Could you share her info? I'm new to SW and this would be a great start.
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 17:51 #15108Senior Member

Posts: 77Candy Kush
Saw this one about a week ago. Easy set up, responded quickly. She wanted $. 6 for hhr, but that's a little steep for her, and she settled for $. 4. I got to the motel a little early before I told her I was there and just observed for a while (like I usually do) and was a little sketched out when I saw a black dude with dreds halfway down his back leave one of the rooms right after I called. He went down and got into a Hummer in the parking lot. Got the room number and sure enough it was the same one, so definetly a handler involved. Poor girl would be pretty cute except for an awful underbite, she looked like a beaver. Cute face otherwise, big tits and a phat ass. The room wasnt bad (no smells, and was clean). I checked the bathroom when I got there, came out and she'd already stripped down with those massive round tits looking right at me. BBBJ, CFS. She was good on the mic, even though she doesn't allow CIM. If I'd had more time I think she'd have been ok with a 2nd pop, but I had to get going. No signs of a habit which is good. Not the best experience, but not terrible. I'd repeat if nothing better was around.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/86045570Last edited by SkullNBones; 09-01-22 at 17:52. Reason: corrected spelling of name
-
09-01-22 17:26 #15107Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Corny tattoos but that snatch looks like its a tight fit, just like I like.
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





