Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 364

    Call me doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    This little thing has me really tempted to make the call but I'm tied up until Tuesday. Anyone spent any time with her or have intel?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/203386751168
    That has all the tell tale signs of a fake scammer.

    TGTBT pictures.

    No real location.

    A snap link.

    I hope you prove me wrong but I say BS. Plus I swear I've seen those pictures in multiple cities I travel to.

  2. #11231

    Has anyone seen this one?

    This little thing has me really tempted to make the call but I'm tied up until Tuesday. Anyone spent any time with her or have intel?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...g/203386751168

  3. #11230

    Might be a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Somewhat quick to respond, hotel near interstate (104), time was established, she texted a not so flattering selfie, might be the girl in the ad. Then asked for 50 deposit. Not happening I told her.

  4. #11229
    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    Scam she wants deposits upfront I talked to her.

  5. #11228

    New girl


  6. #11227

    Great time with Rae

    After texting a few ladies with no response I reached out to Rae even though she didn't have an ad up. She responded about a half hour later and we chatted and made arrangements to meet at her place off of Paris Pike. She answered the door in a nice teddy and gave me a hug. She told me to get comfortable and asked me what kind of music I liked. She crawled up beside me and gave me a DFK and soon turned that into a fabulous BBBJ. She's got serious skills there. Takes direction well and pays attention to the boys. On went the cover and she got on top for some great cowgirl until finished. Afterwards we cuddled and talked until she got some lotion and gave me a nice back rub until time was up. She's very nice and clean and the room smelled good. It was a great visit and I will repeat.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/037316083650
    Last edited by Slick60; 09-03-22 at 16:32. Reason: punctuation

  7. #11226

    Jamie a favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby15  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, has anyone seen Jamie since she's been back, tall thin one that used to live over in Bryan Station. She'll answer my initial message and then I never hear from her anymore.
    She was one of my all time favorites. A little rough around the edges sometimes but always fun and nice. Do you have her number by chance? PM me.

  8. #11225

    Jamie

    Hey fellas, has anyone seen Jamie since she's been back, tall thin one that used to live over in Bryan Station. She'll answer my initial message and then I never hear from her anymore.

  9. #11224

    I-64/ i-75

    Quote Originally Posted by JEastAlton  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gentlemen. I am passing through Lexington Monday on 64. Are there any providers that are close to the interstate that are recommended? Any help would be appreciated. If any of you travel through the Greensboro NC area, I will return the favor! Be safe out there!
    I-64.

    Rae, excellent provider. Great body for her age. Great personality, skills. You will enjoy your self.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/037316083650

    I-75.

    Allie, Pretty gal, great head.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/230206991341

    PM for more details.

  10. #11223

    I-64

    Good morning Gentlemen. I am passing through Lexington Monday on 64. Are there any providers that are close to the interstate that are recommended? Any help would be appreciated. If any of you travel through the Greensboro NC area, I will return the favor! Be safe out there!

  11. #11222

    Kyra

    Never met this chick yet, thank God! But from my texts with her and the reviews I've read, she is bat shit crazy! Would love to read a couple positive reviews about her. Only then might I reconsider. I don't do crazy, and definitely not bat shit crazy! YMMV.

  12. #11221

    Know when to shut up!

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    She told me she had an unfortunate incident which caused her to be sketched out, I verified, and it was true. Had only one encounter, but would enjoy a repeat. If she could be more comfortable and less like a cornered rabbit we both might enjoy ourselves.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/--lady-in-the-streets-freak-in/119249730568
    I reached out to Kyra a while ago. She had some great feedback. She was in a family party thing, but promised to dip out and come see me. We messaged back and forth while she was there, but it became clear that she wasn't able to slip away. She apologised, and was really nice about it. I said it was fine, we'll do it another time, and she was saying thanks for your understanding. But, then I f**ked it all up by joking I was offended, and she'd have to be extra saucy to make it up to me. My crappy joke obviously didn't translate to the written word, and she got all 'deer in the headlights' and a bit freaked out. A shame, as I'd still like to meet her, even if her donation is pretty high.

  13. #11220

    Rae

    Sorry, a little late getting this out. Saw Rae a couple of weeks ago. Decent hotel, she was very nice. Nice body for her age, but I don't know if she was having an off night, but her skills were what I expected from the reviews. But she is clean and nice, so I will repeat.

  14. #11219

    Agreed

    I have to agree, she is awesome, one of my favorites, but after the rumor she had cameras around to record for content, kinda made me guyshy. I didn't see any when I was there, but then again, I was looking at her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer6969  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see her for a while. Years actually. Stars aligned today. Got a qv. Holy cow. I've been around the block. Best oral I've ever had. BEST. 10/10.

    https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ten-26-1483965

  15. #11218

    Kristen. First time. Wow

    Been trying to see her for a while. Years actually. Stars aligned today. Got a qv. Holy cow. I've been around the block. Best oral I've ever had. BEST. 10/10.

    https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ten-26-1483965

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape