Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 538 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 26391
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18336

    Summer / Jess

    Anyone heard from or visited her recently. No ads, nothing. Hope she's ok.

  2. #18335

    Lame?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman20  [View Original Post]
    Any details on why we should "Stay far far away" Very lame for a 1st post.
    So apparently you missed the other 40 or so posts pertaining to Kit, I guess.

  3. #18334

    Any details?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steiglitz  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here, my very first post. I can confirm what everybody is saying about Kit / Kelly. Stay far far away.
    Any details on why we should "Stay far far away" Very lame for a 1st post.

  4. #18333
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    From her add she seems like a real prude biotch, then other providers says she sends out a usual text about her car being broke down.
    Or her son needs his prescription filled. Or her dog. Or her daughter needs money for her soccer jersey or whatever, she has a million excuses and she uses them all.

  5. #18332

    Actually touring in MKE

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    For starters you're coming to Milwaukee and both her website and Tryst page say she's in Kansas City, 8 hours away.

    HS.
    If you read through her Tryst page, you'll find tour dates. Milwaukee on Sept 20-21.

  6. #18331

    Kit / Kelly

    Long time lurker here, my very first post. I can confirm what everybody is saying about Kit / Kelly. Stay far far away.

  7. #18330
    From her add she seems like a real prude biotch, then other providers says she sends out a usual text about her car being broke down.

  8. #18329

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by SatanDude  [View Original Post]
    Long story short got hurt a couple years back and can't move around like I used 2. Was thinking on trying an outcall to my place I own a duplex on the south side and have the upstairs good enough for some escort time first time for me? On cost thinking 2 3 hours ideas do, s don't anything helps the 2 I was thinking are on stg on the south side.
    Seen both maybe 2 years ago and both are complaining lazy lays. I left feeling robbed.

  9. #18328

    Forgot the link Kelly or Kit

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Just reporting what I experienced with her and we don't have the same wallet.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...-/449889221260

  10. #18327
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Have seen a couple recent posts referring to "Kit or Kelly. " Anyone have a link?
    The search feature is your friend. Use it.

  11. #18326

    So it begins

    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    Received a text that her car broke down and would I help with towing fees. WTF are we boy friends and girl friends after a fuck? Unbelievable!
    And I told you all that this was going to happen and you people just refuse to listen smh.

  12. #18325

    Check the provider specific reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Plywood9999  [View Original Post]
    Business will be bringing me down to Milwaukee in a few weeks, and I thought I'd look up those ladies who would be visiting said city. And as I cruise through the trusty site Tryst, I came across this Kayden.

    She checks all the boxes on my list. Blonde, check. Petite, check. 20's range, check. Sexy, Check! I go through her rates, and I expect to see, for a 90 min or 2 hour visit prices in the range of 12 bills or more, but I am a bit surprised that she is offering 7 bills (2 hrs) for same day service, or 5 bills (2 hrs) if you booked with her prior to her visit in town.

    Now, I'm a guy who appreciates a good deal, and likes to save funds when he can. But a chick this hot, with low of a cost. I cannot help but wonder if there is a catch.

    https://www.meetkaydenkarter.com/ABOUT

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayden_karter
    Check the provider specific reviews on the other review site. Many say that she looks great but her service isn't.

  13. #18324

    Contributions

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    She is asking for a buck and a half for 15 min. Either, you are her favorite or her manager.
    Just reporting what I experienced with her and we don't have the same wallet.

  14. #18323
    Quote Originally Posted by SensorTouch2  [View Original Post]
    I was on the East side today. So I said what do I have to lose. Gave her a text. Half hour later BBBJ and CIP. Easy on the wallet and No bull shit. Weekdays her money must be low. Nice little abnb. Nice set of twins too.
    Got a link?

  15. #18322
    Quote Originally Posted by SatanDude  [View Original Post]
    Long story short got hurt a couple years back and can't move around like I used 2. Was thinking on trying an outcall to my place I own a duplex on the south side and have the upstairs good enough for some escort time first time for me? On cost thinking 2 3 hours ideas do, s don't anything helps the 2 I was thinking are on stg on the south side.
    I've actually seen both those girls. Shandelle a few times, once as a car date and twice as an incall. Good service, nice gal, decent looking, and reasonable donation. I'd visit again. Bella aka chella I picked up on greenfield when she was walking. Decent time, but she's tougher than the pics show, and she's usually high as a kite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape