Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 69 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #430

    Definitely a fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Langston253  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking through a bunch of the adds to see what's around.

    Also, is there any intel on this one by chance? https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-21712060/.
    Saw her several days ago on callescort. Org.

    Searching that site, same pictures are in ads in many cities. Seattle, Vegas and IIRC Boston.

    Same story with many other ads. That site seems to be filled with scammers.

    Don't waste your time on her or other ads on that site.

  2. #429

    Is this real?

    Anyone heard of Marcebaby booking? Is she real? The website has her photos so I hope I'm not breaking rules.

  3. #428

    Milfy

    Out of curiosity, anyone seen this one before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...923/2067858365

    Scheduling a date soon but wanted to check if anyone else has seen her.

  4. #427

    Danidoesit

    I actually just saw her. Good head game. Not into the younger girls and all the games they play. I called Dani into my office. I'm alone at work today so I thought it would he kinky to bend her over key boss's desk. She came in very friendly. Talked a bit. She told me she couldn't do the deed with my pants up so it was off to the races. Like I said, she gives good head, in my opinion. Then she asked how I wanted her. After rolling the condom on with her lips she bent over my boss's desk and I plowed her until I blew in the scum bag. Check her out. Nice lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight253  [View Original Post]
    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...t/069670708744

    Any info on this one? Much appreciated.

  5. #426

    Check around

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight253  [View Original Post]
    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...t/069670708744

    Any info on this one? Much appreciated.
    I'm almost certain this one has been mentioned before, but it was probably on one of the Seattle threads. IIRC she's good to go! Let us know how it goes.

  6. #425

    Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by Langston253  [View Original Post]
    So I've been looking through a bunch of the adds to see what's around. A lot of them seem to be scams (money up front). I was curious if any of you had some recommendations for ones in the area Olympia-Federal Way ish. At the very least BBBJ, on the fence about the whole BBFS vs. CBFS. Any help would appreciated. Especially if it comes with a link or picture or something of the provider.

    Also, is there any intel on this one by chance? https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-21712060/.

    This one as well? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/90309370.

    The 2nd one seem to have a butter face but FAT ASS!!
    The first one looks fake. Way too good to be true on that one (no intel on her). 2nd one looks hot but in my experience when they look like that on their ads its usually a set up of some sort. Maybe a catfish, rob, pimp, scam, etc. Who knows maybe I'm wrong. If it were me I wouldn't pull the trigger on either of them.

  7. #424

    Questions

    So I've been looking through a bunch of the adds to see what's around. A lot of them seem to be scams (money up front). I was curious if any of you had some recommendations for ones in the area Olympia-Federal Way ish. At the very least BBBJ, on the fence about the whole BBFS vs. CBFS. Any help would appreciated. Especially if it comes with a link or picture or something of the provider.

    Also, is there any intel on this one by chance? https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-21712060/.

    This one as well? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/90309370.

    The 2nd one seem to have a butter face but FAT ASS!!

  8. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by Langston253  [View Original Post]
    Sorry been browsing between here and Seattle when I can. So I don't know if this was mentioned before. How's the communication and all that with her? Easy to set up for a newbie? Or do I need references or anything?
    If a hoe is looking for a reference beyond Bennie Franklin, they're just fooling themselves.

  9. #422

    Danidoesit

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/fem...t/069670708744

    Any info on this one? Much appreciated.

  10. #421

    Re: Carley

    Got to meet up with her. Short story I would not repeat. Up sells, super safety, no kissing of anything no body contact. Probably the worst first meeting of anyone I've seen. If this was the other site It would be a one star review. Glad I could post my honest opinion of how things went.

  11. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by BurkeWork  [View Original Post]
    Interested in if anyone has seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/89812296
    From her pics she looks good. I noticed she doesn't see AA which is sometimes a sign she's been pimped out or she currently has one. Who knows maybe she doesn't. Me personally I haven't seen her and I wouldn't see her. Besides there's way better looking girls on t. n. A imo.

  12. #419

    Any intel?

    Interested in if anyone has seen this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...acoma/89812296

  13. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    She's letting herself go a bit and is gaining weight, but always was the most intelligent of that little group of thits. She's a feisty little smart ass tho and can be a huge **** if you piss her off so YMMV.

    I like her attitude. Easy 2 bill bbfscip cim DT facefuck. I like her.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...-/613864049135
    Sorry been browsing between here and Seattle when I can. So I don't know if this was mentioned before. How's the communication and all that with her? Easy to set up for a newbie? Or do I need references or anything?

  14. #417

    A Good Laugh For You

    Just saw this on STG for a provider I long since passed on & guess I know why now.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...i/296360936768

    Love to see hobbyists fight back.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  15. #416

    Sweet Stevie

    She's letting herself go a bit and is gaining weight, but always was the most intelligent of that little group of thits. She's a feisty little smart ass tho and can be a huge **** if you piss her off so YMMV.

    I like her attitude. Easy 2 bill bbfscip cim DT facefuck. I like her.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...-/613864049135

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape