rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20381

    Oceanside?

    Quote Originally Posted by AllCock  [View Original Post]
    I went to Lucky spa today to give it the sniff test. Before I went I asked for 90 minutes and the madame said it would be $100, when I got there it was $120. I should have walked out then. So I opted for an hour for a price of 70. Iam or Ema hard to understand her, was the worst and a money monger. I didn't get Lucky at Lucky's, doubt you will either.
    Are you talking about Lucky Spa in Oceanside? I was going to check it out on my next work trip up north because it's so close to the 5, but now I'm not so sure.

  2. #20380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Rubmaps fakes

    I get most of my intel here and not from Rubmaps.

    In general, most reviews from any site are not 100% reliable for a variety of reasons. I prefer to read but take the details with a grain of salt. Mileage with any girl depends much on your behaviour rather than the actual content of any particular review.

    I moved to Calif from Chicago, three years ago so I'm still bulding my local database and contact list. Have a wife, a 7-year Chinese girlfriend and go to AMPs weekly. I use WeChat and I prefer non-pros which makes the thrill of the chase more interesting.

    I would be curious about how pervasive fake reviews are at RM. I've never bothered to subscribe. Tip: Use the "Advanced Search". It actually filters out the FS AMPs reliably. I can say that because I've been to both the non-FS places and the FS places and they appear accurate (except for the shops that have chnaged ownership).

    Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds101  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the reviews and the comments on 108 at rubmaps are also pretty insane right now.

  3. #20379

    Mind blanked out

    Ah, I guess the gym and Vivi really got me LOL. I forgot to attach the blessed image I got.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EFFAE8BB-A078-45F2-B3EB-9F778D4FE954.jpeg‎  

  4. #20378

    5 Stars at Unique

    When I mean 5 stars, not just the rating but you literally got 5 stars. Now there's currently Yoona, Angie, Kiki, Vivi, and Fun. Daisy is still here but she's leaving in 2 days. The new girls are both really cute and pretty.

    I got the go ahead from higher to use this image for one of them. This is fun, and I can confirm this picture is accurate. Got some curves at the height of 5'4, and got natural high Cs to Ds. Extremely good at foreplay that you might not even last to the actual full session. Haha. Tired from the gym and session so my minds a bit scattered to do a full detail synopsis.

    Just another unique experience to go try out. Let me know if anyone agrees!

  5. #20377

    Bare Camel Slides or CFS?

    Just curious on what you fellow mongers prefer. I prefer the bare camel slides. Also if I'm lucky and the provider gets into it; I often times can get bare FS. Anyways for a review go check out Jennifer at Super Spa. She's got some really nice natural perky C's with the tiniest nipples. She's a decent time and a lot less crowded than 108. She's not your super petite spinner but she's not fat either. She's actually very tight but also has a bit meat on her bones. I'll spare the details and just say overall it was a good time. She doesn't do the deep DFK's or sloppy BBBJ's but she makes up for having a very pretty and tight trimmed kitty with the nice soft plush perky C's.

  6. #20376
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    108 Line Up

    Hello Folk,

    Just wanted to give you all an update on the current 108 line up:

    Eva is on her break, so new girl Nina is taking her place. She has a beautiful and charming smile.

    It's Grace's last day today, and tomorrow, Hyuna will be back on site to take over her spot.

    Power player Kiki is still here. Regarding these three, they will be here through the Labor Day weekend.

    There are new ladies Angela and Yumi to complete the five. Angela is a hot and sexy petite spinner, and is as spinner as you can be. Then there is Yumi. I still need to meet her.

    Cheers.

  7. #20375
    Unique. Got Daisy. She was cute. BBBJ skills phenomenal. Daty and I lasted like 5 strokes in doggy. Taking a break. Don't ruin this place.

  8. #20374
    Quote Originally Posted by Nannersd  [View Original Post]
    What is a "CIT"? I already checked the acronym / abbreviation list and it is not there.

    Glad it was good enough to giggle about, whatever it is! LOL.
    LOL damn sorry COT. C ON Tits.

  9. #20373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 435

    108 * Kiki

    Mimi was back and got Kiki for me. She is about 4'11 maybe 105#. The memory of her putting her hands around my neck was still fresh and I've wondered what other things she might like to do. She has a couple of tattoos that enhance her sluttiness. She gave me a good BJ for almost 30 or 40 minutes. It was nice and wet. She was awesome. A+ effort. Gagged and tapped out multiple times. BJ was nice and wet but just could not quite get to the ball. She asked me to come make love at which point I said, "No. " and slapped my cock on her face and she would just keep sucking more. After desensitizing me, I let her hop on after and then pounded her a couple of different ways and let her enjoy herself. Her pussy was looking really meaty. She sure likes to wiggle and squeal. But once she starts squeeeling less that's when you know she is really enjoying it. Fun Time. Went fast and I would repeat.

  10. #20372

    What is a CIT

    Quote Originally Posted by RillaGawd  [View Original Post]
    First let me thank the OGs for putting me on.

    Grace leaves tomorrow. I got her on a walk-in. Twas my first time so I didn't call.

    Either way, awesome gal.

    Did the. 5 then a $ . 4 tip.

    Added another. 4 so I can fly to Greece.

    Giggled during the CIT.

    And can confirm that 107 has like 8 mirrors in the room.
    What is a "CIT"? I already checked the acronym / abbreviation list and it is not there.

    Glad it was good enough to giggle about, whatever it is! LOL.

  11. #20371

    Vivi unique foot massage

    I saw Vivi as well, so I should chime in on my experience. Called ahead. Was told that they just had a new rotation of girls. They recommended Vivi so I went with their suggestion. She's a hot twenty something C-girl. She walked in, and asked if I wanted a shower. Of course I said yes. She dropped her dress, put on a towel with me, and away we went.

    The TS had lots of teasing. Once flipped, things started looking up with some really A+ BBBJ. All through the TS other girls came and went to clean up in between clients. It is a bit distracting but I kept inviting them to join and at least I got to take a peek. (They have at least 5 hot looking c-girls). Vivi said that they have only one TS, so if you go during peak times, they will have to rush you through. Back in the room she asked if I wanted massage. I didn't really come for the massage, so I said maybe after. On to the main event, BBJ, 69, DATY with no rush to stop (YMMV of course).

    Then the usual positions, mission accomplished. My feet felt much better after that treatment. Tons of fun. If you like skinny Asian body providers. She has a damn nice body. Thin, perfect skin, lovely handful B's with eraser nipples. By the time we were done. Great body, sweet personality, good English skills, and nice attitude. Vivi told me she is here for month, so I'll be repeating for sure.

  12. #20370
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    See answers above.
    Thanks a lot 🙏.

  13. #20369
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Are Sophia or Kayla latina?

    No, Chinese. If you want Latina overload, just go to Hong Kong.

    Good ass? Definitely.

    GFE? Yes, loads of fun. Cheers.

    Thanks.
    See answers above.

  14. #20368
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    New month, new crew.

    Kayla and Sophia are back on site to start the month of September, and they have a new sexy hottie, Angel.

    Angel is a sexy and petite spinner.

    Cheers.
    Are Sophia or Kayla latina?

    Good ass?

    GFE?

    Thanks.

  15. #20367

    7 Spa Lineup

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJo8  [View Original Post]
    New month, new crew.

    Kayla and Sophia are back on site to start the month of September, and they have a new sexy hottie, Angel.

    Angel is a sexy and petite spinner.

    Cheers.
    As always, thank you CuriousJo8 for the monthly lineup report on one of my favorites FS AMPs! Kayla and Sophia are definitely my favorites in SD! Hope to see you ladies when I return in a couple of weeks or so!

    Dang it! Looks like I'd missed Misha. I hope with all the great reviews on her she'll return to 7 or go to Diamond or 108 in the near future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape