Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30579
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Angel Spa in Santa Ana has two hot looking Viet working.
    Did you get a 4 hands?

  2. #30578
    Quote Originally Posted by JtLessons  [View Original Post]
    Hey, was looking in OC about 6 months ago and there was a shop that had girls listed on instagram. Can't remember what it was called VIP?

    Please PM if you know what I am talking about. Full service BBBJ.

    Thanks.
    That's like half the shops in OC. Well half are on Instagram and half of those you can probably get BBBJ. Not sure if I've seen on advertise what they are offer on Instagram since it's so easy to get banned.

  3. #30577

    Angels

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Angel Spa in Santa Ana has two hot looking Viet working.
    The same Angel spa with the videos? 200 for HJ? Thanks but no thanks.

  4. #30576

    Rainbow

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    How much was damage?
    Typical $40 for the door.

    $50 to $60 for hjjobs.

    $120 FS.

  5. #30575

    How can you tell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    Angel Spa in Santa Ana has two hot looking Viet working.
    Not Japanese or Chinese? Are they dark skin?

  6. #30574

    Angel Spa

    Angel Spa in Santa Ana has two hot looking Viet working.

  7. #30573

    Instagram Shop

    Hey, was looking in OC about 6 months ago and there was a shop that had girls listed on instagram. Can't remember what it was called VIP?

    Please PM if you know what I am talking about. Full service BBBJ.

    Thanks.

  8. #30572

    Amy L L

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    She told me it was her first time.
    If you believe that then you're the best relief pitcher she has. The rest of us are hitting home runs with that tight ass and sliding in to home plate just for fun. Have to say it's a little risky anymore so you better wear that helmet when you're at bat. Dzo!

  9. #30571

    Rainbow

    How much was damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrunionRunner  [View Original Post]
    Showed up at opening. Lady at the door took my money and pointed me took me to a room and told me to wait.

    I waited 15 m and was set to leave when the knock came in.

    Hispanic lady, 40's, toned body with giant bolt-ons came in. 4/10 face but body was nice if you're into boltons (I'm not).

    Introduced herself as Claudia, immediately started rubbing and tickling my back. After a min of back rubs when tells me to sit up right, then get up. She leans over a table, grabs my hand and starts me pulling down the thong under her small dress.

    I would go if they had younger, less worked-on talent. I may visit some time and talk to the door lady to see if they have pics of the talent.

  10. #30570

    Rainbow detox

    Quote Originally Posted by GrunionRunner  [View Original Post]
    Showed up at opening. Lady at the door took my money and pointed me took me to a room and told me to wait.

    I waited 15 m and was set to leave when the knock came in.

    Hispanic lady, 40's, toned body with giant bolt-ons came in. 4/10 face but body was nice if you're into boltons (I'm not).

    Introduced herself as Claudia, immediately started rubbing and tickling my back. After a min of back rubs when tells me to sit up right, then get up. She leans over a table, grabs my hand and starts me pulling down the thong under her small dress.

    I would go if they had younger, less worked-on talent. I may visit some time and talk to the door lady to see if they have pics of the talent.
    How was her ass? What we're the fee's? Was this place full service? Is this the place off of red hill and the 5?

  11. #30569

    Rainbow Detox

    Showed up at opening. Lady at the door took my money and pointed me took me to a room and told me to wait.

    I waited 15 m and was set to leave when the knock came in.

    Hispanic lady, 40's, toned body with giant bolt-ons came in. 4/10 face but body was nice if you're into boltons (I'm not).

    Introduced herself as Claudia, immediately started rubbing and tickling my back. After a min of back rubs when tells me to sit up right, then get up. She leans over a table, grabs my hand and starts me pulling down the thong under her small dress.

    I would go if they had younger, less worked-on talent. I may visit some time and talk to the door lady to see if they have pics of the talent.

  12. #30568
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it was fun, but how concern are you to have BB all over town, especially anal, with girls like Amy who are doing BB with anyone.
    She told me it was her first time.

  13. #30567
    Quote Originally Posted by KumarLeone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can give me the IG of Haven please. Having hard time finding them and what they offer.
    Haven posts on ****** for some reason. And they use fake pics too.

  14. #30566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    Are you sure you saw who you think you did?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorksM  [View Original Post]
    Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.
    There is more than 1 gal working there.

    I've been there and was told "lucy busy", and the other gal tried to service me. Simular story to yours, tried to give a lame (covered) BJ.

    Long story short, I kept asking for Lucy, even with my dick in this girls mouth & Lucy came in & took me over to "her" room.

    I'm thinking if you haven't seen Lucy before, and just went in, you might have gotten the other hag.

  15. #30565

    Concern

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm starting to think about it.
    I'm sure it was fun, but how concern are you to have BB all over town, especially anal, with girls like Amy who are doing BB with anyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape