Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 29350
-
09-03-22 08:43 #19360Senior Member

Posts: 2148Ok
Thank-you.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 23:10 #19359Senior Member

Posts: 30Daily Update
Met a new girl Candy on a recent visit to Daily. She was short and cute and well built. I needed a good massage so I took the hour and she delivered one of the better AMP massages I've had. In the beginning I just let her work. When it was close to the flip I rubbed her legs and ass with no resistance and she teased me in return. After the flip she took her time with a soft body rub and teasing. She stood close to me so I could rub her nice ass and between her legs. Her shirt went up to reveal some great C's with big nipples that she liked having sucked while she stroked junior. The release was much needed and she laughed when I shot it on her chest and clothes. She was very cute and a lot of fun. She accepted my tip with no hassle. I was looking for a good rub so I didn't try for more. I don't know what else might be available. I plan to visit her again soon.
LB.
-
09-02-22 20:28 #19358Senior Member

Posts: 507Elite Hands
You can read a lot more about LaKia and see pics on her Facebook: EliteHands.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 18:24 #19357Senior Member

Posts: 2148Curious
If anyone knows this place. It's on west 10th St with a mortuary across the street and a day care right next to it.
-
09-02-22 16:55 #19356Senior Member

Posts: 31Northside Bri
Has anyone here spent time with Bri was it worth it and was the damage? PMs open.
https://rubmd.com/indianapolis-in/dc...6-ce0339e5c023
-
09-02-22 15:11 #19355Senior Member

Posts: 171Art Spa adventures p
Sooo. Stopped in yesterday, saw Wendy. Gorgeous. Sadly, I gather it was her last day. She seemed to be in a rush so just massage. However, stopped in today and saw "Shishi." Gorgeous! Mamasan walks right by as I'm taken in the room so I'm thinking today isn't my lucky day. Wrong. Wowzers that was fun! Tells me she's been here for 1 hour. Like fresh off the plane from China! Ha! Not sure if she was just especially eager for some local hospitality or if she was really into it. Probably the latter, who cares!
-
09-01-22 21:53 #19354Senior Member

Posts: 526I had a visit with Nikki for a massage down in Columbus on the way down south recently. She was safe and clean. Really cool girl with huge naturals. The massage was OK and she really put in a good effort. She made every effort to make me feel comfortable. She mentioned that the table I was on was her mobile table but it was comfy and sturdy. The ending was not rushed at all which was nice. We clicked pretty well after getting through the initial meet which made a great ending. YMMV.
https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...528615967.html
-
09-01-22 21:40 #19353Forum Advertiser

Posts: 132Depends on who you ask. Sounds like a Sophia session to me.
Originally Posted by SamGrant
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 18:54 #19352Senior Member

Posts: 82Sunshine gold location
As far as location goes, since it shares a breezeway with the dentist office next door, I'd recommend going Fri, Sat, Sun when the dentist office is closed.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 17:51 #19351Senior Member

Posts: 187She is leaving today doubt replacement will look as good.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 15:15 #19350Senior Member

Posts: 1175Reviews on Rubmaps say it's a happy place but haven't seen more than HJ reported.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:17 #19349Senior Member

Posts: 82Art
Another vote for Art on e Hanna. I had visited w the initial mt a couple of times so when I returned last week and wanted variety, she actually called and another mt showed up about 10 minutes later. Both are mid 30's, have not caught either name but certainly worth a trip!
-
09-01-22 14:15 #19348Senior Member

Posts: 82Sunshine gold
HJ and UTC available, mt was probably 35. Heavy, not fat but big boned, giant tits.
Originally Posted by Dozer6872
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 13:58 #19347Senior Member

Posts: 59Sunshine Gold Spa
Has anyone been here in Franklin? Did not know if it's legit due to the location.
-
09-01-22 09:57 #19346Senior Member

Posts: 32Doubt it was Sophia from Sweets
She doesn't work this hard.
Originally Posted by SpinAndWin85
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





