Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11221

    Know when to shut up!

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    She told me she had an unfortunate incident which caused her to be sketched out, I verified, and it was true. Had only one encounter, but would enjoy a repeat. If she could be more comfortable and less like a cornered rabbit we both might enjoy ourselves.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/--lady-in-the-streets-freak-in/119249730568
    I reached out to Kyra a while ago. She had some great feedback. She was in a family party thing, but promised to dip out and come see me. We messaged back and forth while she was there, but it became clear that she wasn't able to slip away. She apologised, and was really nice about it. I said it was fine, we'll do it another time, and she was saying thanks for your understanding. But, then I f**ked it all up by joking I was offended, and she'd have to be extra saucy to make it up to me. My crappy joke obviously didn't translate to the written word, and she got all 'deer in the headlights' and a bit freaked out. A shame, as I'd still like to meet her, even if her donation is pretty high.

  2. #11220

    Rae

    Sorry, a little late getting this out. Saw Rae a couple of weeks ago. Decent hotel, she was very nice. Nice body for her age, but I don't know if she was having an off night, but her skills were what I expected from the reviews. But she is clean and nice, so I will repeat.

  3. #11219

    Agreed

    I have to agree, she is awesome, one of my favorites, but after the rumor she had cameras around to record for content, kinda made me guyshy. I didn't see any when I was there, but then again, I was looking at her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Killer6969  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to see her for a while. Years actually. Stars aligned today. Got a qv. Holy cow. I've been around the block. Best oral I've ever had. BEST. 10/10.

    https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ten-26-1483965

  4. #11218

    Kristen. First time. Wow

    Been trying to see her for a while. Years actually. Stars aligned today. Got a qv. Holy cow. I've been around the block. Best oral I've ever had. BEST. 10/10.

    https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ten-26-1483965

  5. #11217

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a while.

    Utr only she will not advertise.

    Sweet girl.

    Seniors only, no one over 55 prefers younger.

    1/2 South lexington.
    I sent you a DM. If you didn't get it, feel free to DM me with the details.

  6. #11216

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to pile on. I am over 55 not interested in the least. She probably should take what she can get.
    Also going to pile on. Looks like a candidate for WWF.

  7. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a while.

    Utr only she will not advertise.

    Sweet girl.

    Seniors only, no one over 55 prefers younger.

    1/2 South lexington.
    Prefers younger? I prefer she be thinner, younger, and to pay me.

    Does that mean we both get what we prefer?

  8. #11214

    Old Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I think these are old posts. A long time favorite of many Amber Sunshine and Ali from Richmond have posts. They have been out of the scene for a number years. Not sure exactly what happened to Amber. Ali went to Lou to rehab fell in love and switched to the dark side in more ways than one.
    I called both the numbers for Amber and Ali. I got a message there was no Amber at her number.

  9. #11213

    Kyra

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this is the chick that wasted my time the other night I made a big post about. Guess everyone is still out there finding trash.
    2 or 3 days ago before I read the reviews about this chick I texted her. Since her ad says Outcall, I asked her the donation for an hour of her company at my home. She replied almost immediately saying I'd have to do a car date first. That she doesn't go to anybody's home she hasn't met for a car date first. I told her I don't do car dates. She came back with all this paranoid crap about her safety, Bla Bla Bla. Really? IMHO, this chick is in the wrong business. Maybe a nice safe McDonalds would be better for her.

  10. #11212
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    I think these are old posts. A long time favorite of many Amber Sunshine and Ali from Richmond have posts. They have been out of the scene for a number years. Not sure exactly what happened to Amber. Ali went to Lou to rehab fell in love and switched to the dark side in more ways than one.
    Thank you.

    That makes sense.

    And brought back a lot of good memories.

    Now if I can just hope in a time machine and go back to see Katie S again LOL.

  11. #11211

    Utr with age limits

    HaHaHa. From the pictures that's fortunate for. Got to be better out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to pile on. I am over 55 not interested in the least. She probably should take what she can get.

  12. #11210

    Utr

    Sorry to pile on. I am over 55 not interested in the least. She probably should take what she can get.

    Quote Originally Posted by Units12  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her for a while.

    Utr only she will not advertise.

    Sweet girl.

    Seniors only, no one over 55 prefers younger.

    1/2 South lexington.

  13. #11209

    Kyra waste

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    She told me she had an unfortunate incident which caused her to be sketched out, I verified, and it was true. Had only one encounter, but would enjoy a repeat. If she could be more comfortable and less like a cornered rabbit we both might enjoy ourselves.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/--lady-in-the-streets-freak-in/119249730568
    Yeah this is the chick that wasted my time the other night I made a big post about. Guess everyone is still out there finding trash.

  14. #11208

    Old posts

    I think these are old posts. A long time favorite of many Amber Sunshine and Ali from Richmond have posts. They have been out of the scene for a number years. Not sure exactly what happened to Amber. Ali went to Lou to rehab fell in love and switched to the dark side in more ways than one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sifuhall  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this lady?

    I saw her a few times years ago and it looks like she is back.

    But I haven't been able to get in touch with her.

    https://lexington.escortdirectory-us...ole-30-1471324

  15. #11207

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by StevieB333  [View Original Post]
    Better be min. Donation for a beast like that.
    She'd fit right in on stg. Fat, fat and more fat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape