Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 732 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 232 632 682 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 782 832 1232 1732 ... LastLast
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26372
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    When someone new pops on stg I tend to follow them a while just to make sure it's not a quick sting. I was curious about this one, but the first 2 days I saw the ad they were completely different phone numbers and neither were local codes. Makes me suspicious, so unless someone has a positive comment, I'm holding back.
    I hit her up and she asked what exactly was I looking for. Thought with my big head and stopped texting. Maybe your response would be different.

  2. #26371
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6446268.htm?cat=1

    Saw her today over by Glenside. The pics are pretty accurate, she is Dominican not they typical Brazilian or Columbians that have been around. Not GFE, quick BBBJ that turned into a CBJ, followed by FS. Was a good lay, nothing special, I was an idiot and paid for the hour I was out in 15 min. But YMMV.
    Did you just leave, or did she kick you out after 15 minutes? I'm wondering what happened.

  3. #26370

    Curious but cautious

    When someone new pops on stg I tend to follow them a while just to make sure it's not a quick sting. I was curious about this one, but the first 2 days I saw the ad they were completely different phone numbers and neither were local codes. Makes me suspicious, so unless someone has a positive comment, I'm holding back.

  4. #26369

    Alisha

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6446268.htm?cat=1

    Saw her today over by Glenside. The pics are pretty accurate, she is Dominican not they typical Brazilian or Columbians that have been around. Not GFE, quick BBBJ that turned into a CBJ, followed by FS. Was a good lay, nothing special, I was an idiot and paid for the hour I was out in 15 min. But YMMV.

  5. #26368

    Raelyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Actually I have seen her recently. She currently lives in Newport News but hosts in Williamsburg. Never asked me for a deposit for incall. Met her at corner store and followed to her house. Pictures actually are filtered so doesn't look as good as posted. Nice petite body tho. Has burns on both wrist but says not from suicide attempt but odd. No signs of monkey but stated in past life was. BBJ with CFS. Seemed to be uncomfortable while we had sex. Definitely limited with larger d. Chatted a bit with her. Been in the game for awhile but low volume. Never her up for outcall but seen her twice for in. Doesn't do qv. $250 for half and $350 for whole.

    https://tryst.link/escort/keepitlegit86
    Is she GFE? LFK? DFK? Please advise.

  6. #26367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl in the West End?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5983843.htm?cat=1
    Nope but wanted to pull trigger I know she'd verified but that 18 got me little itchy if you know what I mean. 18 is so close to that other number I try and stay up a little more. Just my thing but she's probably legit being verified with Eros they have to submit I'd and all. Good luck and post if you do.

  7. #26366
    Quote Originally Posted by Marqeis  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed many times on the streetwalker forum, this is the first time I'm seeing her ad. Guess she have a handler now may be.
    That's exactly who it is Alyssa. The number in the ad she texted me from that number over a week ago saying that her original phone was broken. Then the next day she texted me from the original phone. This was before her phone supposed to have gotten stolen. So she probably does have a handler now.

  8. #26365

  9. #26364

    Crystal

    Has anyone seen this girl in the West End?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5983843.htm?cat=1

  10. #26363

    Destiny

    Just got thru seeing her at a upscale spot in shokoe. Got in room, had some small talk then got to business, bbj was official and she paid attention to the boys then she got on top and rode like she was auditioning for a roll in Yellowstone, didn't take long to fill the bag in that tight box. Pictures are legit she has some great nipples to suck on and a nice view from behind. Donation was a little steep but well worth it, she is a Cali girl but different from a lot of Cali providers we see around here especially offering bbj. As always YMMV but she was worth the splurge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinygetzwet

  11. #26362
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    Greetings, Its been a while since I posted anything in this section since I went with the massage hobby. But I have a question for you, so a year ago or so I was given a phone number of a girl who studied at VCU at that time and was looking for quick help she was in her 19 or 20 don't remember. I tried to find it in my inbox but deleted it to free some space. Does any of you know anyone from the same university who Is not an escort, but just someone who is looking for some help and quality time etc?
    As an FYI, you can export messages to your hard drive before deleting them to free up space. With regard to your university request, you might want to sign up for SA to find a VCU sugar baby. Hope this helps.

  12. #26361

    Tell me more

    Quote Originally Posted by SkidMarks  [View Original Post]
    Actually I have seen her recently. She currently lives in Newport News but hosts in Williamsburg. Never asked me for a deposit for incall. Met her at corner store and followed to her house. Pictures actually are filtered so doesn't look as good as posted. Nice petite body tho. Has burns on both wrist but says not from suicide attempt but odd. No signs of monkey but stated in past life was. BBJ with CFS. Seemed to be uncomfortable while we had sex. Definitely limited with larger d. Chatted a bit with her. Been in the game for awhile but low volume. Never her up for outcall but seen her twice for in. Doesn't do qv. $250 for half and $350 for whole.

    https://tryst.link/escort/keepitlegit86
    Dm me if you like. I actually know this girl in real life.

  13. #26360

    Hopewell hummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    I almost spit my drink out from LOL because I knew exactly who you were talking about before I clicked link. Same weird experience. The funnier thing tho is outside of this hobby I have had it happen with 1 other chick that looks like her.
    This post reminded me of a girl down in hope well that would hum while giving a BJ. She was talked about on here. Lived in crappy house would give BJ in shed out back.

  14. #26359

    I think it's Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Connected with this one. She gave me an incall at the Richmond on Cham. Picture doesn't match the location. Who is this? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/90450431.
    She has been reviewed many times on the streetwalker forum, this is the first time I'm seeing her ad. Guess she have a handler now may be.

  15. #26358

    Humming

    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    I almost spit my drink out from LOL because I knew exactly who you were talking about before I clicked link. Same weird experience. The funnier thing tho is outside of this hobby I have had it happen with 1 other chick that looks like her.
    Hence the term'Hummer'.

    I hum when I'm eating pussy, try it, see what happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape