Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30525
    Quote Originally Posted by KumarLeone  [View Original Post]
    Anyone can give me the IG of Haven please. Having hard time finding them and what they offer.
    Haven posts on ****** for some reason. And they use fake pics too.

  2. #30524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 470

    Are you sure you saw who you think you did?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorksM  [View Original Post]
    Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.
    There is more than 1 gal working there.

    I've been there and was told "lucy busy", and the other gal tried to service me. Simular story to yours, tried to give a lame (covered) BJ.

    Long story short, I kept asking for Lucy, even with my dick in this girls mouth & Lucy came in & took me over to "her" room.

    I'm thinking if you haven't seen Lucy before, and just went in, you might have gotten the other hag.

  3. #30523

    Concern

    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm starting to think about it.
    I'm sure it was fun, but how concern are you to have BB all over town, especially anal, with girls like Amy who are doing BB with anyone.

  4. #30522

    Bringing your own condom

    I have started to BYOC recently since it seems that ones they have at aamps are either too thick (can't feel) or too small. Have you guys noticed that too?

  5. #30521
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFlynt1978  [View Original Post]
    Sir you must have gone on a off day. Always FS for $140.
    Is that on top if the $160 to go in?

    Janet must be new or not with the program if all I had to add was 20.

  6. #30520
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorksM  [View Original Post]
    Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.
    Are you sure you read the previous reports of this place, carefully? What you describe is what has been said about this place for years. Actually, it's a lot cleaner than it used to be several years ago and even cleaner than as little as two years ago. Skills? Lucy don't need no stinking skills. At the start of the session, she'll drop to her knees and go to work! It sounds like Lucy saw you as a noob, even though you may be an experienced monger. It was recently said that Lucy will try to hit up newcomers for 120 but you can knock her down to 80. If it's a slow day, she'll take 60. The shop is definitely not for all. Bangin' grannies for cheap seems to be the charm that cheap ol' bastards go for.

  7. #30519
    Quote Originally Posted by Slammer6008  [View Original Post]
    Yes that was fun.
    Now I'm starting to think about it.

  8. #30518
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Mountbaldy told a bunch of guys that Slammer was fucking her in the ass BB ballsdeep with his big cock. So I'm sure Slammer knows her whereabouts.
    Yes that was fun.

  9. #30517

    Any MP places that offer Shower massage

    Heard Haven is the only place that offers shower with the girl. But can't find them on the IG anymore now.

    Are there any other places that offer?

  10. #30516

    Haven IG or post

    Anyone can give me the IG of Haven please. Having hard time finding them and what they offer.

  11. #30515
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin80  [View Original Post]
    Mountbaldy told a bunch of guys that Slammer was fucking her in the ass BB ballsdeep with his big cock. So I'm sure Slammer knows her whereabouts.
    She provides that to anyone with 2 big bills to drop. She is one of the prettiest girls around, and nicest. I am not sure why there is not a line out the door.

  12. #30514

    Voted Worst Shop in OCC

    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorksM  [View Original Post]
    Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.
    F&C is unique. You can drive to one of the sleaziest shopping centers in Westminster and as you cross the threshold of F&C, you also step through a time-space portal to a squalid third world hovel with torn old sheets as doors. Years ago, it was a decent jack shack which could compete with SH. A decent massage with a young-ish girl. The high point was CiCi / Kerry about 4 years ago. Then they some of the ugliest Xi-Jing-Ping-in-drag "ladies". The last time I went there, I paid for an hour, got 10 minutes of massage, an ofero for FS, but elected the HJ lest I throw up at seeing her naked, and then got shorted a full 30 minutes because she had "another customer". Thankfully you can walk out of the place and be back in the USA in 2022. If I got so horney I was tempted to drop 40+140 there, I would save myself $170 and have a better time with a new issue of Playboy, some baby oil, and some thoughts of SH Yoyo. Or just drive over to SH, BW, TT, TC, Bali, Oasis, etc.

  13. #30513

    Lucy at FC

    Wow, went there for the first time after joining this place recently. My regular place in SA shut down, so wanted to try something new. I regret it big time. The place is a dump, she tried to get me at $140, and also her skills were just not worth it. I ended up just leaving, and let her keep the $40 for the half ass rim job she gave me. She was upset, and told me to text her when I wanted to see her next. Will never be going back to that spot.

  14. #30512
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    There are 2 valentinas. One is a new girl who started in torrance now works around OC as Dubai or something. She is the girl you linked. I think the nuru god Zara/Valentina might be Gabe at Newport nuru now? I see her on Saturday or Sundays. Very similar picture overall to how she looks. The reason I think it's her is because Chanel ended up at newport nuru/nuru santa ana, and they seem to follow each other around. I may try out and see. Or, she is in Lake Forest still.
    Yes, the link before did not look like the Valentina I know. Thanks for the intel. Time to make a trip to Newport.

  15. #30511

    200

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGaines  [View Original Post]
    I think you're referring to Levander on Tustin St. With a floor sign outside their front door. I tried asking them once why they spell it Levander instead of Lavender, no response. This place is a hit or miss, with a lot of turnovers, and each has her own menu. YMMV. Ones who offer FS will ask for $$ It's up to you to bargain them down to $.4. Once a girl asked for $$ I laugh and said $.2. After a few rounds, she held at $$, I didn't bite, mood was offer at that point, left .2 for the 20 minutes mediocre massage and 10 minutes talking.
    200 for BBFS with one of the young Chinese girl is worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape