Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17722

    Back again

    Started posting again. Any intel?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...5/081956049582

  2. #17721

    Where did she go?

    I was hoping to dream with her, and I have not seen her post in a while.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/562159152804

    Any ideas fellow mongers?

    Stay safe.

  3. #17720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone hooked up with any of the Woonsocket girls below? I'm thinking it's another scam. I texted one and asked for a pic and was send a totally different picture than the one in the ad and the face was blocked out with a smiley face. Asked for another picture holding up 3 fingers and was refused.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...d-hot/49336855

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...lable/49309700

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...atina/49344644
    The last one might be some Brazilian in town because I noticed on escort Babylon that there's a lot of Brazilian ads just like they have in Boston.

  4. #17719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHumptyDance  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6596367.html

    She seems to talk a good game and the rate is hella good. I was thinking of booking 4 hours with her.
    Tell me any normal escort that will list all those. Only a scammer does that.

  5. #17718

    Woonsocket girls

    Has anyone hooked up with any of the Woonsocket girls below? I'm thinking it's another scam. I texted one and asked for a pic and was send a totally different picture than the one in the ad and the face was blocked out with a smiley face. Asked for another picture holding up 3 fingers and was refused.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...d-hot/49336855

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...lable/49309700

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...atina/49344644

  6. #17717

    Mia? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHumptyDance  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6596367.html

    She seems to talk a good game and the rate is hella good. I was thinking of booking 4 hours with her.
    Mia? He or she posting that fraud is as much Mia as I am Pablo. That ad is fake. That's Brooke Synn; she has an eponymous Twitter page. Whoever posted the ad isn't at all clever. Avoid this grifter or worse, setup. Always do a Google picture search.

  7. #17716
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHumptyDance  [View Original Post]
    https://warwick.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6596367.html

    She seems to talk a good game and the rate is hella good. I was thinking of booking 4 hours with her.
    Guaranteed you'll be meeting a scammer or our dreaded uncle LEO.

  8. #17715

    Anyone already seen Mia?

    https://warwick.2backpage.com/view/escorts/6596367.html

    She seems to talk a good game and the rate is hella good. I was thinking of booking 4 hours with her.

  9. #17714

    Madison

    Kiss where though? Your ass? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/111288855647

    Couldn't find much info online so a week ago reached out to her to get some info. Communication was going smooth and friendly until I asked if she kissed and she went on a huge rant calling me every name in the book.

    Came so far out of left field legit made my LOL.

    Guessing I was blocked soon after but figured I'd pass this along. Curious if she is indeed real but if she reacted that way to me asking that I know she doesn't offer the caliber of service I am particularly looking for.

  10. #17713

    Brunette Bombshell Madison

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/111288855647

    Couldn't find much info online so a week ago reached out to her to get some info. Communication was going smooth and friendly until I asked if she kissed and she went on a huge rant calling me every name in the book.

    Came so far out of left field legit made my LOL.

    Guessing I was blocked soon after but figured I'd pass this along. Curious if she is indeed real but if she reacted that way to me asking that I know she doesn't offer the caliber of service I am particularly looking for.

  11. #17712
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFine555  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/229431088289

    She's posted sporadically in the past. I would like to meet up. Probably will this week or next. Any info would be appreciated. I already searched phone number and sname ('Billie Jean') which I do not think she used in the past.
    She's a known rip off Stay far away. She took me for $120 a few months ago when she was in Bristol.

  12. #17711

    Don't bother

    Most people should know this is TGTB but in case anyone was wondering if you see an ad with these photos its a fake they are pretending to be a suicide girl model named Murmion.

    Ad in question https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/924823944090.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njezodewmjvlzjlmmdnkzmqwndzkymrln2u2ywfjodyymtjknjg.jpg.jpg‎   mtm4odk5zjflnzg3otazzjnkotfhymy1ndnhntjiyzhkotuwntq.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #17710

    Missy-Mae

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourque77  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/missy-mae

    I stumbled across this ad today. Has anyone had the pleasure or misfortune of meeting this young lady?

    Thanks in advance.
    I took the plunge with Missy Mae, she is slow to respond to text and pricy but not a clock watcher. I don't think she is at the PSE or GFE level that her pricing suggests. She is very nice and we had talked prior to my visit about expectations and she stated it "sounds like we can have some fun" and we did. Her pictures are a little deceiving and taken from her best angles although they are definitely her (she is height and weigh proportionate and petite). She is very accommodating and we met at a safe hotel. I had fun but I am not sure that I'll repeat due to price of her in-call, although we talked about her fee and she knows that limits her clientele. Like I said she is a very nice provider clean, and safe, but still a little steep on the price. Definitely BBBJ, and maybe BBFS was on the table but I had brought my own supplies and used at my suggestion.

  14. #17709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the intel Style. Close resemblance to her ad pics? How was incall? Was she into it or mechanical? Thanks in advance for any extra info you can provide, I am down that way a couple of times of week and she could be a good stop.
    She's not good at texting though so don't be surprised if she ghosted you because I noticed lately she barely responds. Her incall Is a little sketchy but I had no issues. When she host in Pawtucket then you will be fucking in a couch If that's an issues.

  15. #17708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Blackstone pam

    Anybody seen her lately? Hopefully she's out of that shitty apt in woony. Place is a dump that should be condemned.

    She keeps texting wanting me to come over. I'd see her again but the times she texts me is late at night or when I'm at work. I've told her I have an SO, but she texts me at 11 at night wanting me to come over.

    Yea, honey pie, I'm leaving now to go fuck Blackstone Pam, I'll be back by midnight. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape