Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 2674
-
09-01-22 10:46 #1789Senior Member

Posts: 60What time did you run into them? Where did you pick up Ashley?
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
Last time I saw Ashley she said she was no longer working. But that's usually what every working girl says and then a couple days later they are back working the streets.
-
09-01-22 03:26 #1788Senior Member

Posts: 340Not sure about her living situation
Ashley did tell me that she had a very jealous boyfriend, so we couldn't go to her tent. So, not sure about the guy or dog. She is super submissive and sweet. I gave her an extra $10 cause she actually swallowed my load. Savannah ripped me off a long time ago. Took my $30 and ran into the Ford. P.S. I believe TJ used to live in that camper on Towne that belonged to the cuban guy.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 15:19 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 289Where did you find her at? I can't find these Skid girls to save my life without police following me around. What's a good time to venture out?
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 14:06 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 38I've heard that too from a different girl.
A while back I picked up some chicken named Philly, kinda bbw blonde. But she had told me the same thing about TJ. I mentioned to her that I've only had about 2 dates with her and she gets the job done without games but she assured me that she was doing that game to people where she'd go in the hotel and have someone pull up and kick you out. But I don't go in that hotel at all. She also had mentioned Savannah likes to rob people by taking the money first then jumping out and leaving but I've always payed Savannah after the deed is completed. She pretty much told me every girl out there was looking to rob. But not her. At the end I found her irritating and never picked her up again. Is Ashley that skinny white chick who lives in the tent with some Cuban guy and a dog?
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:36 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 340Saw TJ yesterday
She was walking with Ashley, a skinny, dirty blonde meth addict with strong head game. I said hello to TJ when I let Ashley in my car.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
Ashley asked me how I knew TJ. I told her we had done several dates. Ashley is a veteran of the skid row hoe stroll. She asked me if TJ had ever ripped me off. I told her, no. She told me she is running a new game where she gets a guy up to her small room at the continental and then gets a guy to knock on the door, pretending he is her boyfriend. I had never heard that about TJ. Anyway, Ashley was pretty good. No phone number. Lives in a tent somewhere.
-
08-30-22 14:03 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 1035TJ does have a juicy ass on her and when she dresses up. Oh man. I'll have to check around that area on the next cruise.
Originally Posted by Jesse4
[View Original Post]
Those other girls. You sure they weren't civies? There are civies that are just passing through sometimes and getting picked up by uber / lyft.
-
08-29-22 19:49 #1783Banned Member

Posts: 466There's a little dark-skinned mongrel with rats nest hair in a blink top showing her belly spends all day on the Metro Red line. Anyone try to pick her up?
-
08-29-22 13:41 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 38Tj
On Friday night around 11 pm I ran into TJ on Maple and 7th. She has a phone again but didn't want to share her number. She said she's staying on Main St between 4th and 3rd that I can always find her around there. But anyways she was charging a crazy amount for a damn quickie. But she was wearing these tight leggings and that ass was looking rounder than ever. I negotiated the price with her and we both agreed on something. Took her to a dark street got a brand finally got to try her out on all 4's. Let me say that view was amazing and she can really arch her back very well. Very tight, I dare to say the tightest I've had. At the end it wasn't a quickie, she got very into it and did also. Enjoyed the leaving my hand print on her right buttcheeck. I also ran into a few new girls I haven't seen before. A young Asian girl and another white girl both were walking down 7th st between San Pedro and Towne. They were both picked up fast.
-
08-25-22 13:03 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 1035I've hooked up with Crystal a few times. Her BBBJ is decent as you said. She is soft spoken but has a quirky personality sometimes. Haven't seen her in a few months so good to know she's still out there. She's one of the better looking chics out there that's still not pricy. She's usually rocking a baseball cap when out.
Originally Posted by Upperx
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 12:44 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 1035Nope
There are some girls for those prices still but getting harder to find now. Some girls won't take that sometimes though no matter how hard you may try. I don't usually give that high but for one chic. So not ruining the game for anybody because I've had it at those low prices too.
Originally Posted by Degenerate
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 07:03 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 255Why are you guys giving them 50-60-100 or more?
When the game was popin 10-20 $ BBBJ 20-40 FS on the streets. You guys be ruining the game out there.
-
08-25-22 01:26 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 99Petite Crystal
Took a cruise tonight about 9 pm and saw a small petite WSW Crystal. She's petite with no ass or tits with soft skin. Her voice is really soft and she agreed to. 6 for sex. Her skills are below average. She did BBBJ and didn't put a strong fight against bare but I didn't want to push it so it was covered.
-
08-20-22 19:39 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 1035Yeah V is a trip. Her and Little V / Vicky are friends. I've hooked up with Vicky numerous times and has become a regular. I usually give her 100 for everything min and around 50 just for BBBJ. But Tall V has become a queen as you mentioned. I think instead of Tall V it should now be Queen V. LOL. Only once in a while would I make plans with her when she had a working phone. Mostly though I would hookup with her when I'd see her walking around and ask if she's available right then and there.
Originally Posted by Domino727
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-22 16:00 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 340Ditto on Tall V
The other day she texted me out of the blue (after making plans and standing me up three times) and offered me full service for $100. At my place. I told her I would give her what I give to Little V when she comes over $120. She seemed happy and agreed to meet at 6 pm Of course she stood me up again. Two days later she texted me back with, "ok, did you want to meet up?" I told her I was getting tired of her games. She replied, rather rudely and haughtily, "I got another call that night for $250. I have an ad on line, so I have to go where I make the most money. And I never actually made plans with you. ".
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
Yeah, she's turned into a real gem, that Victoria. Probably because the pickings are rather slim for the past year and she is the Queen B on the block.
-
08-19-22 17:45 #1775Senior Member

Posts: 1035Vee
I saw V / Victoria walking on 7th going back to her spot on Stanford. She was looking good with no makeup on. Since I didn't see any other chics on initial pass thought I'd hit her up. Daamn, girl is asking a lot right now for a BBBJ wanted 100. She's usually cool with 30 to 50 for it. Heard she may have come up on some money, taxes or something. So she's acting snobby / high class now. She's done this in the past asking a lot and then comes back down to normal. Well once that money runs out she'll come back down to earth and doing whatever she can for ends again. I can wait, no rush. Cruise on to the next girl.












Reply With Quote






