Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 7054
-
09-08-22 22:15 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 63S-candy and a+ spa are 24/7 and I think bis opens up at 9 am.
Originally Posted by RubOnMe3
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-22 21:40 #4863Banned Member

Posts: 367Open early
Hey, I'll be headed to the airport soon, it will be pretty early in the am. I think before PA opens up. I want to find one cream of the crop stop on my way out of town. I see a couple of 24 hr places on StG. I sure would appreciate any tips and pointers to get me headed in the right direction, with a little bit of a plan instead of free styling. Thanks in advance!!
Originally Posted by Slim666
[View Original Post]
Senior member here!!
-
09-07-22 12:58 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 32Dora
I heard a lot about Dora on another site and it was all good. I have no idea what cpd is.
Originally Posted by FlatBush21
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 23:26 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 28Thank you for the profile! Yep I am one of those she might overwhelm. For Latinas I prefer Dina over at Special Guests. She has curves but overall she is tall and Slender.
Originally Posted by WierdNiceAhh
[View Original Post]
Amen to that. If there was only one beer, I'm scared to consider what that one brand would be!
Originally Posted by Genius
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-22 05:01 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 310Is that the legendary Dora from cdp.
Originally Posted by Slim666
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 22:47 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 188Una at Beauty Island
I saw Una at Beauty Island the other day. Tall, Slim very nice and aimed to please.
Met Ivy there and she was very friendly. I might try her next time.
Kinda weird to say, but the beds there, or at least the one I had, had solid wood edges and was tough in some positions.
-
09-03-22 19:21 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 250Wouldn't life be a total bore and not worth living is everyone wanted the same thing. Just think there would only be one flavor ice cream, one baseball team, one political party, one brand of beer or wine or liquior or most importantly, one type of body type or woman who turned us on.
Originally Posted by WierdNiceAhh
[View Original Post]
Thanks for your post!
-
09-01-22 00:09 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 108If she is your type she's fire! (Rubi at PA)
Rubi, she's one of a kind. IF she is your type (Serious curves) she is gods gift to you! Absolute fire! I love a big juicy ass with wide hips and narrow waist, big bust, so she's perfect for me and I'll follow her always.
Originally Posted by Bkblacknoir
[View Original Post]
So yeah you are an ass guy like me, she's God's gift to us. If serious curves overwhelm you, reroute.
Sorry for booking her up so quick LOL!
-
08-31-22 14:46 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 573Roosie
I saw Dora there earlier in the week. One of the younger ones quoted me $. When I was dine chuckling, I chose Dora. I had seen her before. 40 ish. Great shape, very sexy and a touch of class. Shoulder length hair, thin, natural C's or D's. Gave her 8, and she treated me well. Left her a nice tip since the session went so well, and I got a good nut off.
Originally Posted by pinga
[View Original Post]
Treat her well.
-
08-31-22 14:34 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 188Thinking of trying Beauty Island this week
I've been to Pure Bliss 2 x and looking for slim girls like Una at Beauty Island.
Do the girls at BIS look like their pics on Twitter? I know PBS don't most of the time (I've learned to never count on pics period, but in general PBS hasn't disappointed me so far).
-
08-31-22 12:13 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 3263rd St
I went by there today and there were 6 girls outside, 2 were spinners.
Originally Posted by pinga
[View Original Post]
There is no competition near this place so be prepared for some heavy bargaining.
Be prepared to pay 60 and 80 for the hot ones and don't pay anyone until they undress.
Otherwise, they want another 20 to take their tops off.
I saw Dora there last month, she had her Friday night clubin outfit on and I could not resist.
There were 8 to 10 large curtained-off areas and they were well spaced with plenty of room inside.
We agreed on 80 and when we got inside she wanted 20 more to take her top off, That; s when I started.
To walk and the top came right off LOL.
After that it was all good, Dora is a great girl and took her time with everything.
Dora has a nice set to play with, BJ, HJ combo, and multiple positions, I was there for.
About 25 minutes.
Stick to your guns, when they try to upsell start to walk and don't pay anything till the clothes / tops.
Come off. Sorry to say many girls on Rosey are asking 20 extra to take their tops off now.
I like this place. There are a lot of choices there.
-
08-31-22 07:20 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 32Rubi
I've seen post for Rubi at Pa. She gets booked real quick. Anyone have a review? Worth the coin? Thanks.
-
08-31-22 02:18 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 217Do you remember the name of the other girl you saw? I agree that Cici is good (I recommend her). But I too have been uncertain about the other talent.
Originally Posted by WyldLobo
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 09:42 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 66Beauty Island. Cindy, Yes That Cindy!!
After the game the other day in flushing my buddy and I decided to get some dumplings and pussy. He went to another spot to see his regular and I went decided to hit up Beauty island to see Una again.
As I arrive, low and behold Una is busy. But the other girl isn't and it looks like she's just arrived as she's still in her street clothes. I can't believe that after so long looking for her, after her short stint in NJ way back she's here, by complete chance. Cindy that used to work at AD, PureBliss and guest appearances at Natasha's old spot and in NJ.
Man, we get right to biz and I'm not sure if she's just as surprised as me to see each other or is it that she's not in character yet.
I leave 280 on the table and get naked. She's trained so well. She goes for a bbj but I stop her because trust me you don't want to sniff my balls after sitting at that game in that heat. LOL. I tell her we can play in the shower.
In the shower I realize I really miss those tits of hers. Large. Very large and her nipples are like marshmallows. I suck on them for a bit as she's washing the sweat off of me. She finally gets to that very deep and wet bbj. It's last for a bit till she said let's go fuck in her cute accent. Her English is so so but we're not here to talk. Ha ha.
In the room I'm still shocked it's Cindy she sets her self for me to daty. She knows I love that meaty pussy of hers. I eat it till it's sticky on my face and after a quick bbj /69 she covers me and we start the fun stuff. We fucked each other like teenagers. , mish, doggy back to mish, standing, sitting we just couldn't get enough. Finally I see she's fading a bit so I lay her down with her head hanging off the bed and face fuck her for 5 min and end the hour with upside down CIM and Chin-I'm.
Complete surprise reunion and a good time.
-
08-30-22 05:56 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 199It's on south east corner of Roosevelt and 63st. There's at least 8-10 ladies working each shift. Better and younger ones during day.
Originally Posted by Jincs89
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






