Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 37375
-
09-01-22 09:00 #26200Senior Member

Posts: 379Carla
Toothiest and most painful BJ I ever received. Avoid and spend your $ elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Jp1225
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 08:32 #26199Regular Member

Posts: 23Dominique
Anyone have any info on her? I messaged her on IG and said she is in a private home in Detroit. Want to find out a little more before I schedule.
https://instagram.com/dominique_mariee_
-
08-31-22 23:06 #26198Regular Member

Posts: 1Tantra Spa
Long time lurker, first time poster. Anyone have any intel on tantra spa in Ferndale and if they offer any extras?
-
08-31-22 21:56 #26197Banned Member

Posts: 59Ha, same here to Amotes. Sounds like he'll have plenty to read in his msgs.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 18:30 #26196Senior Member

Posts: 96Southfield AMP
Check your msgs Amotes. Good hunting.
Originally Posted by Amotes
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 15:39 #26195Banned Member

Posts: 59Gave it a shot. Don't want to say too much so I'll just say it's definitely not the same ownership as it was when I went years ago. Full menu now.
Originally Posted by Anon2854
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 14:51 #26194Senior Member

Posts: 450Carla reviews
Thanks to all for the Carla reviews. Will avoid.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 14:45 #26193Senior Member

Posts: 450Carla reviews
Thanks to all for the Carla reviews. Will avoid.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 13:08 #26192Senior Member

Posts: 57I thought I saw someone mention they got a HJ from Tropical Touch? I would assume it depends on who you get. I wouldn't mind going if they let you specifically choose who your masseuse is. There's another one north of TT on Gratiot that recently opened and is advertising on the typical EA / STG sites.
Originally Posted by NewDoug
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 10:26 #26191Senior Member

Posts: 49Mt Clemens
If you are talking about Tropical Touch on southbound Gratiot it is a bikini place. Went a few months ago and nothing sensual about the massage.
Originally Posted by JimBob725
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 09:47 #26190Senior Member

Posts: 480I didn't know. I can sympathize with that. I hope her hands heal quickly.
Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 07:42 #26189Senior Member

Posts: 178Carla
I booked with Carla recently and 20 minutes before appointment she cancelled. I will giver her some credit for actually admitting she double booked. I did confirm appointment 90 minutes in advance and then drove 20 minutes towards her location before she texted with her mistake. She promised to make it up to me so we rescheduled and then she reminded me to bring. 80 and extra 1. 0 for tip. I can't imagine she is worth 1. 8. Anyone care to send me a PM about her services and help me decide if I want to see her or not? Thanks.
-
08-31-22 01:10 #26188Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Carla
Agreed! Major case of GPS without the skills or looks to justify it whatsoever. A waste of time and money imo.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 23:29 #26187Senior Member

Posts: 151MSOG anywhere?
Do any of the AMPs offer (and encourage) multiple shots of goal? I know Jackson area does but specifically wondering about Detroit or Ann Arbor area. Feel free to PM if needed. Thanks in advance, fellow mongers.
-
08-30-22 22:41 #26186Regular Member

Posts: 23Suggestions on good AMP in Southfield area
I travel to Southfield few time a month and looking for a good AMP. TIA! I'm from the Chicago area so if I can provide any recommendations this way, let me know.












Reply With Quote





