Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 18399
-
09-01-22 15:56 #12309Banned Member

Posts: 873Yes, 100%! While I don't have to worry about being interrogated (live alone) I absolutely hate smelling like a cigarette. It's to the point I avoid providers that I know smoke in their spaces. A great example of this is Airelle Gisele. I absolutely love her and she is tops in Louisville, but really don't see her much anymore because every time I left I reeked of cigarettes for the rest of the day. I can tolerate a smoker, but I cannot stand smokers rooms. I'm sure maybe that smoke in their rooms do things they believe are getting rid of the smell. Just know it does not work. Smokers cannot smell how bad the room smells.
Originally Posted by Cypress272
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:56 #12308Senior Member

Posts: 209Yes I agree. Because of my current situation cigarette smoke and strong perfume are a hard pass for me. I don't want to go home and get interrogated. Thanks for the heads up as I have considered visiting RS, but now will not.
Originally Posted by Cypress272
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 14:51 #12307Senior Member

Posts: 155Rs
After a long time not venturing out, I visited RS. I went soon after they moved to new location. Love the new location. Very clean and inviting building, appeared to be newly renovated. I saw Cassie and had a very enjoyable time.
I decided to go again this week. Still clean and nice faculty. However, it had a very strong smell of cigarette smoke. I couldn't stay, I didn't want to go home smelling of smoke. And I had a headache all afternoon. I was extremely disappointed.
Danielle: PLEASE don't let the girls smoke in the building. It is such a turn off to be in a please that reeks of smoke. I feel confident your clients would appreciate it.
Guys: does anyone agree with me? Are you likewise seeking a smoke free environment?
-
09-01-22 13:31 #12306Senior Member

Posts: 102Yes, I saw her about a month ago. Massage, BBBJ, still large.
Originally Posted by Bogey90
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 23:39 #12305Senior Member

Posts: 3103Jessy's schedule
Monday-Sunday 9 am - 10 pm if you been in the evening she was there, which one you get? They do rotate unless you specifically ask for a particular girl when you get there.
Originally Posted by DoubleGai99
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 17:30 #12304Regular Member

Posts: 2I have been to Sun 4 or 5 times, I have seen no one there even close to as beautiful as BeBe at Empire.
Originally Posted by Jc4024
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 14:47 #12303Regular Member

Posts: 14Last time I visited was in the first part of the year & that was for a second chance bc of seeing multiple ad's. And that's all she wrote. Same person as the time before & she said they were getting new talent (reason of 2nd try) it was same person & still only her. Stop by a month later (April) thinking 3rd time would be good, hard no. Same person, same story. I turned around & walked out. Several years ago it was good stuff, but now it looks unkept & needs a overhaul.
Originally Posted by AJJ998
[View Original Post]
Also, every time I drive by it's still the same car behind the building. May have new talent, seems like other places are getting better pick of the litter right now, so let us now if you take a dive & how it was!
-
08-31-22 09:07 #12302Regular Member

Posts: 9Preston 61
Has anyone been to the Preston 61 spa recently? I see a lot of ads for them on RubMd and was curious if anyone had any experience there.
-
08-31-22 08:23 #12301Regular Member

Posts: 3What schedule does Jessy work? I've only ever been there in the evenings.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 21:11 #12300Senior Member

Posts: 636Depends
Depends what you are looking for. Try here.
Originally Posted by EveRick
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/louisville-ky
-
08-30-22 20:48 #12299Regular Member

Posts: 3IB stands for Island Breeze if I'm not mistaken. And its location is in New Albany Indiana.
Originally Posted by Jack96
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 20:36 #12298Senior Member

Posts: 81Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Bogey90
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 17:44 #12297Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for recommendations.
New to the hobby and hoping to get some non-AMP recommendations. Thank you all in advance for any information.
-
08-30-22 10:40 #12296Senior Member

Posts: 28I can't speak to RS but I have heard of the experience being very hit or miss there depending on who you see, but there are definite upgrades. At Churchill you will get good standard from every provider for the most part. Depending on chemistry you might have better experiences with one over another bit like I said usually decent enough to leave happy and not feel like it was a waste of time. If you are considering sage, I like her personality and it feels like she enjoys what she does so if you feel like branching out I say go for it.
Originally Posted by JediMindTrik
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 09:59 #12295Senior Member

Posts: 81Kali
Any one seen her lately? I have not seen an ad for awhile.












Reply With Quote




