Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 733 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 233 633 683 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 783 833 1233 1733 ... LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,995 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26357

    Little Britt

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    What does she look like?
    Little Britt is a cute a / f little pixie. She has medium length, fluffy, brown hair parted on the side. Her face is aesthetically pleasing and her lips are perfect. She lost her trademark pink hat, but she considering getting a new one.

  2. #26356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    That number posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Connected with this one. She gave me an incall at the Richmond on Cham. Picture doesn't match the location. Who is this? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/90450431.
    It's a couple girls that is using that number. You can find more info on them in the streetwalker forum.

  3. #26355
    Quote Originally Posted by Raheem  [View Original Post]
    Connected with this one. She gave me an incall at the Richmond on Cham. Picture doesn't match the location. Who is this? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/90450431.
    Her name is Alyssa. Walks Chambo. Monkey present.

  4. #26354

    Baby

    Connected with this one. She gave me an incall at the Richmond on Cham. Picture doesn't match the location. Who is this? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/90450431.

  5. #26353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    I almost spit my drink out from LOL because I knew exactly who you were talking about before I clicked link. Same weird experience. The funnier thing tho is outside of this hobby I have had it happen with 1 other chick that looks like her.
    LOL I had a girlfriend who would literally squirt from giving me head. She fucking loved it and she was so good I would bust in a minute. Crazy girl and unfortunately had to part ways. Be safe.

  6. #26352
    Greetings, Its been a while since I posted anything in this section since I went with the massage hobby. But I have a question for you, so a year ago or so I was given a phone number of a girl who studied at VCU at that time and was looking for quick help she was in her 19 or 20 don't remember. I tried to find it in my inbox but deleted it to free some space. Does any of you know anyone from the same university who Is not an escort, but just someone who is looking for some help and quality time etc?

  7. #26351

    Destiny

    And word on this one, she's from Cali. I have something set up with her tomorrow, a bit pricy but it may be worth it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinygetzwet

  8. #26350

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird77  [View Original Post]
    I know her pretty well. She's doing well and moved on. No longer available. Hopefully my inbox doesn't fill up as I told her I'd never give her info out.
    That's good, she was sexy af, that's good she's doing well.

  9. #26349

    Humming bird

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one off commerce the other day, got in room and started bbj, now I've had girls hum while they where rocking the mic but this one pulls little man all the way out her mouth just to moan loud. I'm laying back like WTF LOL, that shit was very weird to me, mind you fellas I've been all over these great states and half way around the world and I've never had this happen. I bent her over and switched up holes on her til I filled the bag but I was chuckling to myself the entire time. As always be safe out there!!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...x/445714247317
    I almost spit my drink out from LOL because I knew exactly who you were talking about before I clicked link. Same weird experience. The funnier thing tho is outside of this hobby I have had it happen with 1 other chick that looks like her.

  10. #26348
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her, blond use to be in a house off dear run, tig Ole bitties and phat ass. She just dropped off the map. Is she UTR now or just out the game like all the good ones.
    I know her pretty well. She's doing well and moved on. No longer available. Hopefully my inbox doesn't fill up as I told her I'd never give her info out.

  11. #26347

    Wierd

    Saw this one off commerce the other day, got in room and started bbj, now I've had girls hum while they where rocking the mic but this one pulls little man all the way out her mouth just to moan loud. I'm laying back like WTF LOL, that shit was very weird to me, mind you fellas I've been all over these great states and half way around the world and I've never had this happen. I bent her over and switched up holes on her til I filled the bag but I was chuckling to myself the entire time. As always be safe out there!!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...x/445714247317

  12. #26346

    Raven

    Anyone heard from her, blond use to be in a house off dear run, tig Ole bitties and phat ass. She just dropped off the map. Is she UTR now or just out the game like all the good ones.

  13. #26345

    Duos

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    As mother-daughter duos? Or separate? What's the name and URL to search? Thanks.
    I highly doubt it, I've been dealing with the mom and sister since 2018 and I don't think they play together.

  14. #26344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by IRelax32  [View Original Post]
    As mother-daughter duos? Or separate? What's the name and URL to search? Thanks.
    You are quoting the URL asking for a URL. What the hell! Now if you are referring to the mom, that's another WTF. Just scroll back a few post or follow the thread about her. Her URL is posted. If you are asking about the other sister, whisky tango foxtrot! Go to stg site all 3 got ads posted and updated. Now from reading reviews the mom is off commerce and the daughter is in Hopewell. Duo? C'Mon. Bro but hey money talks. As for names there is Kayla (mom) Nayla (many reviews on here) and Diamond (youngest and fresh face around here) maybe you can convince the sisters to join you. But you best believe you going to drop at least 5 bills on that. Are you caught up now? As always RTFF.

  15. #26343

    Do they work together?

    As mother-daughter duos? Or separate? What's the name and URL to search? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape