Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 744 of 1886 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 794 844 1244 1744 ... LastLast
Results 11,146 to 11,160 of 28284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17139
    Quote Originally Posted by TheZtinkah  [View Original Post]
    Ugh. This is Philly: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8134650167/1.

    Looks cute, right? So I was excited when she said yes to a BBJ.

    It would've been bad enough that she said no CIM when I got there for the BBJ, but then she started doing more HJ than BJ and when I brought it up she said "I can't do that the whole time because I had neck surgery. ".

    Basically: She offered a service she couldn't perform.

    As far as her being cute? Yeah, the pics are typical 5-10 years old, from a time when she wasn't fat old and busted up with rotting teeth.

    Philly may be the city of brotherly love, but Philly is a provider that is dishonest and doesn't care about repeat visits.

    Don't go there. I won't.
    I've considered it many a time but the no bb headache always led me in another direction. Glad I didn't. Thanks for the post.

  2. #17138
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101;6097746[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/tampa/90434047[/URL], saw her this morning, agreed to 60 qv. Is a small bbw for sure! Everything covered, CBJ was ok, never got hard enough to enter, clock watcher (sets a timer). Not happy, after 10 minutes, timer goes off, tells me my time was up because of the 60 qv which she agreed to but, fail to tell me it would be 10 mins instead of 15. I got dressed, left without a word.
    Sucks bro. I stopped seeing girls who don't bbj cim for that reason. It's a cheaper date but so often it ends up being wasted flowers. Its hard for me to buy into safety as the reason for no bbj when the lion share of these glorified online SWs shoot, snort and smoke their candy of choice. It ultimately comes down to a willingness to please and you certainly caught a dud. It happens.

  3. #17137

    Bree

    Contacted her and it ended with no BBJ but she looks enticing. If she is indicative of the rest of the market then she is older and heavier than her pics and profile depict and no face shot extends the crap shoot. Looking for more info than she's smart and xxx John had a good time. Thanks mongers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/90427684

  4. #17136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4917

    Ms. Lola Bunni

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/90434047, saw her this morning, agreed to 60 qv. Is a small bbw for sure! Everything covered, CBJ was ok, never got hard enough to enter, clock watcher (sets a timer). Not happy, after 10 minutes, timer goes off, tells me my time was up because of the 60 qv which she agreed to but, fail to tell me it would be 10 mins instead of 15. I got dressed, left without a word.

  5. #17135
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Is what she used to be known as, IIRC?
    She doesn't look nothing like her pictures anymore.

  6. #17134
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising BBFS. Seems like a snow bunny too. Her CFS is reasonable, 80 QV, 100 hh. She quoted me 300 for BBFS full hr. I doubt that's how she wants it. At that price, however, I won't feel bad about leaving a deposit, the kind left at the end of the session. Had a baby a few months ago. Could have another, real soon, if she keeps that up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/90360421
    There have been dozens and dozens of bad comments about the "Bosnian" on the St Pete escort board, for many years.

  7. #17133

    Bosnian Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising BBFS. Seems like a snow bunny too. Her CFS is reasonable, 80 QV, 100 hh. She quoted me 300 for BBFS full hr. I doubt that's how she wants it. At that price, however, I won't feel bad about leaving a deposit, the kind left at the end of the session. Had a baby a few months ago. Could have another, real soon, if she keeps that up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/90360421
    Yes, this is the Bosnian Princess.

    RIPOFF.

    Avoid.

  8. #17132
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Not the most enthusiastic. No kissing. Doesn't like the taste of cum. I really don't like the jacked teeth.

    Nice ass and pussy, though. You can hit it HARD. I like the way she throws it back. Creams it up real good in mish. Doesn't mind taking a hot load in the face (on her, not in her). Don't ask. Just soak her, when it's time.

    I like her personality too. Smoker. Not a doper. Personal preference.
    That's good to know thanks for the info.

  9. #17131
    Not the most enthusiastic. No kissing. Doesn't like the taste of cum. I really don't like the jacked teeth.

    Nice ass and pussy, though. You can hit it HARD. I like the way she throws it back. Creams it up real good in mish. Doesn't mind taking a hot load in the face (on her, not in her). Don't ask. Just soak her, when it's time.

    I like her personality too. Smoker. Not a doper. Personal preference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely terrible. I threw a 20 at her and ran. Ajdal out

  10. #17130
    I meant snow bunny as a term for a girl that f*cks with black guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradFlorida2  [View Original Post]
    She's been around st Pete forever. Used to be a thief. This is summer, where do you get Snow bunny?

  11. #17129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Bosnian princess

    Is what she used to be known as, IIRC?

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising BBFS. Seems like a snow bunny too. Her CFS is reasonable, 80 QV, 100 hh. She quoted me 300 for BBFS full hr. I doubt that's how she wants it. At that price, however, I won't feel bad about leaving a deposit, the kind left at the end of the session. Had a baby a few months ago. Could have another, real soon, if she keeps that up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/90360421

  12. #17128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Philly was in St Pete awhile ago

    Absolutely terrible. I threw a 20 at her and ran. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by TheZtinkah  [View Original Post]
    Ugh. This is Philly: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8134650167/1.

    Looks cute, right? So I was excited when she said yes to a BBJ.

    It would've been bad enough that she said no CIM when I got there for the BBJ, but then she started doing more HJ than BJ and when I brought it up she said "I can't do that the whole time because I had neck surgery. ".

    Basically: She offered a service she couldn't perform.

    As far as her being cute? Yeah, the pics are typical 5-10 years old, from a time when she wasn't fat old and busted up with rotting teeth.

    Philly may be the city of brotherly love, but Philly is a provider that is dishonest and doesn't care about repeat visits.

    Don't go there. I won't.
    .

  13. #17127
    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising BBFS. Seems like a snow bunny too. Her CFS is reasonable, 80 QV, 100 hh. She quoted me 300 for BBFS full hr. I doubt that's how she wants it. At that price, however, I won't feel bad about leaving a deposit, the kind left at the end of the session. Had a baby a few months ago. Could have another, real soon, if she keeps that up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/90360421
    That's the ripoff artis WG! Def would avoid her.

  14. #17126

    No Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    This one has been advertising BBFS. Seems like a snow bunny too. Her CFS is reasonable, 80 QV, 100 hh. She quoted me 300 for BBFS full hr. I doubt that's how she wants it. At that price, however, I won't feel bad about leaving a deposit, the kind left at the end of the session. Had a baby a few months ago. Could have another, real soon, if she keeps that up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/90360421
    She's been around st Pete forever. Used to be a thief. This is summer, where do you get Snow bunny?

  15. #17125
    This one has been advertising BBFS. Seems like a snow bunny too. Her CFS is reasonable, 80 QV, 100 hh. She quoted me 300 for BBFS full hr. I doubt that's how she wants it. At that price, however, I won't feel bad about leaving a deposit, the kind left at the end of the session. Had a baby a few months ago. Could have another, real soon, if she keeps that up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/90360421

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any latina BBFS cip providers that are AA friendly? Would be much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape