Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 465 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 515 565 965 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10767

    Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...077942d751871c

    She posted a couple different ads under a different number.

    The pics are hers for both, but I didn't know if I needed to post the other ad.

    I called her last night to try to talk, but she wants a deposit. Still a little iffy, but she did say both numbers were hers.
    Deposit = Run like hell. And yeah that ad looks to total BS. EB reviews are not reliable either.

  2. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Is she as petite as she looks in the pics? I know some girls used to be but no longer are but still use the older pics. I love petite girls but if she's put on weight.
    She hasn't put on any weight. Real slim body, nice small ass, only thing she doesn't have going for her body is--no tits. Flat as a board.

  3. #10765
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    She seems legit but I can't get video chat from her it seems.

    Anyone see her before?

    https://callescort.org/314-675-0023

    PM me with details if you want.
    I am 99% she is legit, just could not come to agreeable terms with her.

    She did not ask for deposit, but:

    She would not show face at all, video, msg anything.

    She would not list services, said it was based on each client.

    Her prices were reasonable, but too many unknowns.

  4. #10764

    Bdsm

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but Queen Sammie sounds like what you are looking for. Why not give her a whirl and post your review?

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3148338947/1
    Try Miss Abbey James.

  5. #10763

    Charlie

    Anyone hook up with Charlie yet - https://tryst.link/escort/charlie2516. She looks Arabic or Middle Eastern, and has a thin frame with small titties. Not my usual type, but in the right price range. Someone was asking on the massage forum. But this forum is a better match, based on her ad. If you have a massive beard, then it looks like your out. But all you guys with massive cock? No problem. LOL.

  6. #10762
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    First step looks like identifying the club she's spraying water out of her pussy. Doesn't look like a metro east club. But I could be wrong. I just haven't been to many metro east clubs that will do a water show like that. Roxy's had a shower but it was enclosed. This would require a dude with a mop to clean up. Not sure I've ever seen that in my time. My guess would be it's a scam.
    Pretty confident that would be PTs Centerville. Some wild shit happened there from time to time. Can't put a name to the dancer though.

  7. #10761
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see reviews? That might be a factor as to whether there is any chance.
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...077942d751871c

    She posted a couple different ads under a different number.

    The pics are hers for both, but I didn't know if I needed to post the other ad.

    I called her last night to try to talk, but she wants a deposit. Still a little iffy, but she did say both numbers were hers.

  8. #10760

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...268/9014222523

    She's posted under a few different numbers and names, but it seems like she's back.

    Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with her, scams / pimps all that jazz.

    Reviews elsewhere seemed good when I could find them, but just wanted to check here.
    Where did you see reviews? That might be a factor as to whether there is any chance.

  9. #10759

    Courtney

    Has anyone seen this one recently? https://independent.com.listcrawler....louis/90454884.

  10. #10758

    Diana?

    She seems legit but I can't get video chat from her it seems.

    Anyone see her before?

    https://callescort.org/314-675-0023

    PM me with details if you want.

  11. #10757
    Anyone have any info on the girls currently available?

  12. #10756

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Is she as petite as she looks in the pics? I know some girls used to be but no longer are but still use the older pics. I love petite girls but if she's put on weight.
    Ace.

    I saw her in July and she still had a petite figure. So she should look like her pictures unless she gained lots of weight in August.

    KS.

  13. #10755
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiNerd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...268/9014222523

    She's posted under a few different numbers and names, but it seems like she's back.

    Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with her, scams / pimps all that jazz.

    Reviews elsewhere seemed good when I could find them, but just wanted to check here.
    Dude. C'Mon.

  14. #10754

    Recognize her? Kash? BabyAshleyKay?

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...268/9014222523

    She's posted under a few different numbers and names, but it seems like she's back.

    Wanted to know if anyone has any experience with her, scams / pimps all that jazz.

    Reviews elsewhere seemed good when I could find them, but just wanted to check here.

  15. #10753
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    First step looks like identifying the club she's spraying water out of her pussy. Doesn't look like a metro east club. But I could be wrong. I just haven't been to many metro east clubs that will do a water show like that. Roxy's had a shower but it was enclosed. This would require a dude with a mop to clean up. Not sure I've ever seen that in my time. My guess would be it's a scam.
    FWIW that picture she took in front of the mirror has an address in it. It appears to be the address of a club in Centreville on Four Corners Lane.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape