Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 13047
-
09-03-22 10:42 #7827Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977No tip is required at the temple just some k.
Originally Posted by Ngbaoan123
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-22 06:52 #7826Regular Member

Posts: 2Tips
Thanks for the top class review. Interested in trying out Vivienne. Just curious how do you decide how much to tip? I usually tip the same amount as house fee at AMP. Not sure how to price these expensive session but don't want to spend total of $700 just for a HJ.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-22 23:34 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 47Aromatherapy Spa
Any info on Aromatherapy Spa in strip mall on Melrose, near Vine?
-
09-02-22 21:22 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 196Saw a sign and it appears it has re-opened with new management. Never been there but have driven by it 1000's of times.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Any recommendations who to see?
-
09-02-22 14:54 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 348Sounds fun. Did you remember her name or did you notice if others are of equal beauty?
Originally Posted by TaxiTaxi
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 16:59 #7822Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Rem
In your dream, just to confirm, this was BBBBBBBJ. No cover? I mean, if you can recall, I know you were dreaming.
Originally Posted by Jignesh
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-22 11:51 #7821Regular Member

Posts: 6Tacos near LAX
I had a dream that I was in the city just for a day. Meetings got over by 5 and flight wasn't scheduled until much later. Getting bored at the airport was looking for a taco truck and a MP at the same time. Found two next to each other.
Kikes Tacos on Inglewood / Lennox and Won Accu in front of it. Tacos were great, I should have tipped more.
Mami said closing time. Google says they close at 10 pm, but they close at 8 p, only 30 minutes possible. 60 for 30 at counter. I don't know what's typical for LA, but the room and setup felt like I was somewhere in SE Asia. After a 5 minute wait, in comes Alexa, mid-30's, Latina with good English, meat in the right places. Had a mask on. After 30 seconds of tickling and scratching her fingers on my back asked what I need. $.2 for FS. Since I wasn't going to get any massage out of her, went for it. Nice, skilled BBJ, could have made me cum if I let her. Flat tummy, thick thighs, she rode me a bit, but the fun part was riding her mish and doggy, her bums were like that of a baby. LOL.
She reminded me her name, we talked a bit about the neighborhood afterwards. I was still hoping I will get some sort of head massage or caressing, but that's just me daydreaming.
Given that there are very few reports around LAX, thought I will contribute this one. Stay safe and happy mongering dream.
-
08-31-22 23:03 #7820Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Dry wall
That sound you will hear tomorrow around 10 am when Goldfinger reopens will be the sound of mongers racing to the remodeled shitter at Goldfinger. There has been some renovations and the place was closed this week.
-
08-31-22 18:42 #7819Regular Member

Posts: 11Havana In Downey
Heard about this spot in Downey called Havana. Called up there and set up an appointment. I arrived and paid $80 for the hour. Was placed in a nice room, nothing too impressive but decent. Stripped down laid on the table. In walks in this sexy Latina with a big round booty, thin waist, and nice rack. Good hourglass figure. Before we start she asks if I had been there before. I said no and she quoted me her price. For an hour Nuru it was $200. That included touching her and a happy finish. Normally I'd say no to the price but she was a knockout so said "what the hell, why not! I made the right choice. She proceeds to give a very sensual Nuru massage. Rubbing her nude body across mine, caressing me with her tjts. Teasing me and rubbing the key spots of a man. No shyness whatsoever from her. I flip over and she gives a good HJ, stroking the sack and all. Finishing on her face. All in all was a great time. Pricey but worth it. She walks me out and on the way introduces me to the other girls. This place has got some good looking products. Will repeat again!
-
08-31-22 18:04 #7818Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Adjacent
I think it is one off from the true corner upstairs. Pollo loco you can have, not for me. Place is more salty than the dead sea. I have no doubt that there are 50-100 lurkers that are banging Latinas super hard in that place. For awhile, they censored reviews on some other sites. I like the dog they had.
Originally Posted by ImYours
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 16:18 #7817Senior Member

Posts: 444For some strange reason the El Pollo Loco there is always on point. Is this the place on the corner upstairs (I can't believe it is still open if it is)? I remember a giant shower / tub thing that had more LEDs in it than Marquee nightclub in Vegas.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 11:56 #7816Senior Member

Posts: 50How are the girls?
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-22 00:09 #7815Senior Member

Posts: 47Thank you!
Originally Posted by KCowGirl69
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-22 13:49 #7814Senior Member

Posts: 293Yeah
If you ain't to comfortable then don't go up LOL.
Originally Posted by Stickens
[View Original Post]
It's a safe neighborhood trust me.
-
08-29-22 22:16 #7813Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Rolls
This place is the worst kept secret on the westside. On the second floor of a strip mall with, inexplicably, an h salt fish and chips and a little Caesar's pizza. Some people use this address a post office drop box too.
Originally Posted by LAPartner
[View Original Post]
Up on the second floor, on load bearing jointed floors are some of the fattest, meanest and as miserable as the shift change supervisor at Abu Ghreib prison massage girls you will ever find.
The system is easy to follow. You call first. You are let in by this security buzzer out of get smart. You pay for the half hour. There may be other options like 45 minutes or 48 hours, but those are as useless as the dosing size cap on Nyquil anyone who takes Nyquil out of that cup probably puts the seat down in the Goldfinger shitter.
You pay the 30 min and each room has a shower that has not been used since the advent of the wheel.
You lay down. A latina who averages 4000 calories a day with 400 grams of carbs in the mix comes in. She massages you for exactly the time it takes Kershaw to get another back injury, and then you fuck her. It is about as fun as watching Le bron go over the finer points of Milton's paradise lost.
I do not know how it exist, but then again, h salt fish and chips gets good reviews there.










Reply With Quote






