Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 516 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 7730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3515
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    3 k I know those females in the back of my head.
    You paid that? Or are you just speculating what someone might have paid? If at Synn, that's $240 for the room (unless it was Thursday LOL) plus $1380 per girl. Seems unrealistically high to me but if you say that's what you actually paid I'll believe you.

  2. #3514

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha how come members of the CFC (Crew Fan Club) never ever ever post how much they paid? A double plus VIP room charges must be four figures, no? It's your money to spend of course, but once it's spent you might as well report & let the rest of envy how the other half gets to live LOL.
    3 k I know those females in the back of my head.

  3. #3513
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Same applies to all those who report GPS dancers but although we are told 500 and up no one is yet to say they found out the hard-way after their credit card or wallet had been used up. New to these clubs since I moved from Florida few months back for work but I am enjoying all the posting. And it makes me realize I can still continue having fun in SoCal as I did back home.
    Some guys brand girls as GPS merely for the "opening bid" for extras, others for the girl's "final offer", others only for what they get when surprised with a number either after entering VIP or after the deed is done. And guys peg "what $=GPS" differently. Reports here aren't subject to rules (like what pissed off some people about the defunct review site), so you just have to guess & take things with a grain of salt, and decide for yourself which commentators' posts are credible. "Your pricing will vary" and YMMV are the only truths anyway. Some guys negotiate better than others, and I imagine some guys are buff young studs & draw lower asks. Sometimes rent is due & the girl will take less. Of course it would be most helpful for us all to post details like names, negotiations, final price, services & skills displayed. But that's still no guarantee the next guy gets that same deal. It just helps you to that end LOL.

  4. #3512

    Wonder / Dutchess

    If anyone can private message me legit info on Wonder / Bambi / Dutchess In exchange for info on Irish and Miso. Tip and what's on there menu. Went last week and VIP Irish. Throw you a little bone. There sisters.

  5. #3511

    Can someone report on GPS vs Air Dancers

    GPS crew vs Air Dancers by club?

    I have been visiting SRCOI and Synn but sounds Like Paradise is more fun and more affordable?

  6. #3510

    GPS Takers

    Same applies to all those who report GPS dancers but although we are told 500 and up no one is yet to say they found out the hard-way after their credit card or wallet had been used up. New to these clubs since I moved from Florida few months back for work but I am enjoying all the posting. And it makes me realize I can still continue having fun in SoCal as I did back home.

    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha how come members of the CFC (Crew Fan Club) never ever ever post how much they paid? A double plus VIP room charges must be four figures, no? It's your money to spend of course, but once it's spent you might as well report & let the rest of envy how the other half gets to live LOL.

  7. #3509

    Do Tell

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneRanger22  [View Original Post]
    Oh seeing suki brought up brings back the memories. My first experience with her was a duo with Alyssa. Expensive but Bitcoin was good at the time….
    Quote Originally Posted by SoGood456  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Suki was the only one of the GPS crew that really rang my bell for the high entry fee. Double the typical A team expense but worth a once a year pounding. Only dancer I nailed in three different clubs (Synn, Imperial, and Sahara)….
    Hahaha how come members of the CFC (Crew Fan Club) never ever ever post how much they paid? A double plus VIP room charges must be four figures, no? It's your money to spend of course, but once it's spent you might as well report & let the rest of envy how the other half gets to live LOL.

  8. #3508

    Suki IG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    You missed your chance to get fleeced by her insane GPS rates. She's been retired for months. Apparently some fool put a ring on that.
    Wow! Does anyone have her IG or twitter??

  9. #3507

    Suki

    Yes, Suki was the only one of the GPS crew that really rang my bell for the high entry fee. Double the typical A team expense but worth a once a year pounding. Only dancer I nailed in three different clubs (Synn, Imperial, and Sahara). Missed her at SR COI in her early days.

    Anyone ever catch her OTC? During Covid in 2020 I got a quote (outrageous) and a hotel recommendation near where she lived, but was pre-occupied OTC with other dancers, by the time I circled back around LA county clubs had re-opened and she was OTC out of bounds (at least for me).

    Great VIPs with Suki, one of the best of the nearly 20 Synn ladies I've seen. They were enthusiastic, physical, the smile, the banging body.

    Wow so you got BBFS, CIM, swallow? With Suki? ITC? That's hall of fame stuff right there. I am working towards that level.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneRanger22  [View Original Post]
    Oh seeing suki brought up brings back the memories. My first experience with her was a duo with Alyssa. Expensive but Bitcoin was good at the time. Whoever put the ring on it is somewhat lucky only because she was one sex queen and I really think she enjoys the D. Then again he's not lucky because of the mileage she has on her. The only one at synn I was able to get BBFS and also watch her let me CIM and swallow. She has some of the nicest tits I would love to hit it once more.

  10. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by PelicanT99  [View Original Post]
    Strawhat, what's your definition of "reasonable prices"? Our discussion re: Candy makes me think we have different definitions.

    I'd say a final deal for CFS at $150 up to $200 is "reasonable" these days for a good girl, maybe $100-140 for a Paradise quality girl. If they start at $300 I'm willing to bargain but they better fold to at least $200 quick, or I'd rather spend the time checking with other girls.
    Agree. 200 is my max. They must be Ins Model hot for over 200. (I don't think its a strict req with the dime club lights and heavy makeup).

    But the price may vary based on area. I met girls stick with 250 or 300 at Anaheim, and dancer with 80 at Synn. It really depends.

  11. #3505

    Suki

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenB909  [View Original Post]
    Suki- when she was at synn? Did she leave?
    Oh seeing suki brought up brings back the memories. My first experience with her was a duo with Alyssa. Expensive but Bitcoin was good at the time. Whoever put the ring on it is somewhat lucky only because she was one sex queen and I really think she enjoys the D. Then again he's not lucky because of the mileage she has on her. The only one at synn I was able to get BBFS and also watch her let me CIM and swallow. She has some of the nicest tits I would love to hit it once more.

  12. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Atlanta is an excellent finisher in VIP. I had to grab a seat and get a drink afterwards. Amazingly, she went on to the stage soon after and did an aerobic show like nothing happened. Be mindful went you negotiate services with her. She has an a la carte menu and not a package course so be sure you specify what you want from her.

    Atlanta is a 21 years old white girl from LA who recently moved from the city of Atlanta, GA. She has long black hair, pale light skin and pretty face. She is a spinner, stands around 5'3 with A-cup breasts and some ass. Atlanta stands out because she looks very innocent and young but still manage to look hot at the same time. She resembles Jordan from Paradise from years ago. She speaks with confidence but yet very polite. She always come to me and tells me "thank you" when I tip her on stage. She told me she aspired to be a dancer at strip clubs in Atlanta, GA but did not possess enough skills and experience to get hired. She has been dancing at Synn for 5 months. She has great values for her family and friends back home and she visits them often. Overall she's a good girl to be around.
    Anyone know if she has any photos on the Synn website? Or if she has an * or anything?

  13. #3503

    Love from

    Hey what is love.

    At synn menu?

    Daty?? Data??

  14. #3502

    OTC Info

    A little off-topic maybe, but does anyone have recommendations for good hourly or cheap no-tells, for OTC adventures?

    The only hourly I've used is Pink Cloud in the SF Valley, but it's pretty skeezy (I bring my own blanket or sheet to use). It's like $50-60 for a couple hours; cash & minimal I'd flash needed.

    I've used the Dayuse website for 4 hour blocks in better regular hotels; not cheap but like $80-150 so comparable to a Rhino Room just 12 x more time LOL. Or the lower end hotels like Comfort Inn or Sleep Inn etc I'll just find an overnight room around $100. Depends if there's one near where the girl is. But those require I'd & credit card. (And I never never never let the girl stay there after, they'll just use the room to hook, or break or steal something, all on my credit card.).

    Never used one around COI, since I usually can get what I want ITC for less hassle. But at today's ITC prices, maybe it's time?

  15. #3501

    Reasonably Basic

    Quote Originally Posted by StrawHat888  [View Original Post]
    She has a menu of services. Reasonable prices and you can negotiate with her.
    Strawhat, what's your definition of "reasonable prices"? Our discussion re: Candy makes me think we have different definitions.

    I'd say a final deal for CFS at $150 up to $200 is "reasonable" these days for a good girl, maybe $100-140 for a Paradise quality girl. If they start at $300 I'm willing to bargain but they better fold to at least $200 quick, or I'd rather spend the time checking with other girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape