Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 732 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7081
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3546787d6b7c

    Wanted to share a good one since nobody actually seems to do that here. She's a cool chick, totally down to earth with a bangin body. I've chilled at her place for pretty much the whole day before just gettin sweaty and kickin it. Only problem is she really isn't that great of a lay and head game is sorely lacking. I still find myself going back though because it's a safe spot and I really actually dig this chick. Anyways, if a safe spot and bangin bod is what you lookin for then here ya go.
    Cannot seem to log into this one, just goes round and round. How about cutting and pasting the information from the site.

  2. #7080

    Good girl

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3546787d6b7c

    Wanted to share a good one since nobody actually seems to do that here. She's a cool chick, totally down to earth with a bangin body. I've chilled at her place for pretty much the whole day before just gettin sweaty and kickin it. Only problem is she really isn't that great of a lay and head game is sorely lacking. I still find myself going back though because it's a safe spot and I really actually dig this chick. Anyways, if a safe spot and bangin bod is what you lookin for then here ya go.

  3. #7079

    Another appearance

    Quote Originally Posted by Tostone71  [View Original Post]
    Would be easier to find and understand sometimes than the some of the women on this site. Yup. Gone again. An enigma. For what it's worth the user name is "Amazing2022" in case anyone has run across it. Or does. It's now moved into "too much effort" land for me.
    So this one is back but have no expectations of how long the profile will be up so apologies in advance. Apparently only is active when she wants to "fish" or communicate. Have had a few good conversations but long lapses. Could be a case of chasing too much and should move on. Wondering if real or I should do just that. Appreciate any feedback if you have or do reach out. Profile is "Letsmake2022 amazing". Thanks guys -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-8edd2a4cb0ab

  4. #7078

    Google Pay

    I believe that's only possible if you have an Android phone. The Seeking app was removed from the iPhone App Store. And I don't know about traceability, if something like an Ashley Madison hack results in the publication of a list of all members.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanRoz2011  [View Original Post]
    I used google pay. It shows on my card as google transaction.

  5. #7077
    Quote Originally Posted by RareFind2021  [View Original Post]
    How did you make out with the vinall card? I did that last year but have heard it may not work now?
    I used google pay. It shows on my card as google transaction.

  6. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thumbs down from me. Didn't measure up to my vetting and terms.
    Thanks bro for the advice. She asked me 300 for covered sex and bbj but something seems off.

  7. #7075

    ForgetMeNot

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3a1c8b6f88d6

    Can't host, wants $750 for any date that ends in sex. GTFO.

  8. #7074

    Vee

    Thumbs down from me. Didn't measure up to my vetting and terms.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanRoz2011  [View Original Post]

  9. #7073

  10. #7072
    Turned out to be a pic scammer. (Wants $ for pics before meeting.) Shocking, I know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've started a conversation with her but I'm pretty skeptical. Newish profile and I'm sure I've seen her pic on Seeking in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-9141f43456f3

    Any experiences good or bad?

  11. #7071
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to join today and try this out. Its recommended to get a vanilla visa correct?

    If I find gems I will trade with trusted mongers. That is the entire reason for this blog!
    How did you make out with the vinall card? I did that last year but have heard it may not work now?

  12. #7070

    UTR SB's in Boston

    There's also a lot of under the radar girls I've noticed in the city. There's one particular Blonde Latina I know who's got her whole apartment, pet dog, etc paid for by people. She used to be on the site as far as I know but has been doing the UTR thing for a while.

    She says the relationships are platonic but with the amount of money she's getting I seriously doubt it.

  13. #7069
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've started a conversation with her but I'm pretty skeptical. Newish profile and I'm sure I've seen her pic on Seeking in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-9141f43456f3

    Any experiences good or bad?
    You guys need to watch more porn so you could recognize the obvious fake pornstar profiles. Annabel Redd!

  14. #7068

    Enchanting Chick

    I've started a conversation with her but I'm pretty skeptical. Newish profile and I'm sure I've seen her pic on Seeking in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-9141f43456f3

    Any experiences good or bad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 9.52.30 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #7067

    Expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by VikTerpentian  [View Original Post]
    Who is paying them so much?
    I've had some ask for a bigger donation on date #1 (like 400 if the normal rate is 300) but only if we're f*ing on the first date. 1 K to meet and then 500 for platonic dates for a few months is nuts. That's the definition of rinsing. But maybe someone is paying that? Who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape