Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 19309
-
08-30-22 17:57 #13879Senior Member

Posts: 2959Paige Sweetstuff
I'm guessing a few of you are familiar with Paige Sweetstuff, she's a bit of a legend on the Orlando boards and, interesting note, she was one of the first providers I ever met with! I don't recall exactly when it was, probably a decade or more ago. I met with her a few more times in Orlando and once or twice here in Brevard. It's been a bit, but the phrase "gold ball through a garden hose" comes to mind when I think of Paige! She reached out to me yesterday, told me she'll be in Orlando tomorrow and Thursday. I doubt I can get over there on short notice but if anyone is so inclined, here's her info: https://twitter.com/paigesweetstuff/...oFWVjcKbA&s=19.
-
08-29-22 19:46 #13878Senior Member

Posts: 791There is an entire user blog dedicated to this fine lady.
Originally Posted by JPizzle85
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 18:59 #13877Senior Member

Posts: 1943Julia
You must be kidding? Obviously, grasshopper you haven't taken the time or used the Search Function and type in her name and read her reviews??
Originally Posted by JPizzle85
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 18:39 #13876Shill for Julia, ignore all posts

Posts: 24Julia
Can't go wrong with Julia. A quick search of the forum should show you everything you need to know.
Originally Posted by JPizzle85
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 17:46 #13875Senior Member

Posts: 381Have not, but talked to the blonde and she is pricey.
Originally Posted by SitbacRelax
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-22 15:55 #13874Regular Member

Posts: 4Julia in Melbourne
Has anyone verified her or used her services?
https://tryst.link/escort/ju/lia728
-
08-29-22 13:24 #13873Senior Member

Posts: 483Anyone
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/90357390
Has anyone meet these 2 ladies looks fun.
-
08-28-22 10:15 #13872Senior Member

Posts: 143Hit more pics
Nuff said,
Originally Posted by Infl098
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-22 21:31 #13871Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone
Wondering if anyone has seen her.
She goes by cognac.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/90115143
-
08-27-22 21:07 #13870Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone see her yet
Was wondering about this one she's posting all over anyone see her yet? She goes by cognac.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...-/660853609865
-
08-27-22 16:03 #13869Regular Member

Posts: 18Bolt-on Heather
I reached out to Heather in the morning a couple of days ago and she was quick to respond. She asked me to get her a root beer and to bring protection. I got to her place and as it's been reported she has a couple of good-sized dogs. I'm a dog person and let them check me out as I went in and they were totally fine-basically teddy bears. She had the door open and had texted ti come in-the dogs distracted me a bit from seeing her with only a robe on but it was open in the front. After a couple of minutes we went back to her room (she lives alone in a small older apartment building). I felt totally safe there She did smoke before we got started. I got naked and on her bed and it took me longer than her since I had more clothes on.
She crawled up between my legs and starts working me over with her mouth. She def has the skills there and I had to slow her down a couple of times or it would have been a real quick visit. We repositioned, suited up and she climbed on for some CG-she's very tight and moves pretty well so I needed to slow her down on this too LOL. I flipped her over and got into mish to control things but by then I was pretty worked up and let go after just a couple of minutes.
As I'm no spring chicken, the second round isn't usually possible but it was morning and before we got started I said I may be up for trying for two. Once she detected that might be tough she seemed ready to move on so encouragement to get back going wasn't really there but she was professional about it. I cleaned up, dressed and was on my way. I will keep her on my list for when I'm over on that side of the state.
-
08-27-22 09:27 #13868Senior Member

Posts: 260Stacey
Stacey is never a disappointment.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-22 09:45 #13867Senior Member

Posts: 1943Alejasworld69
Welcome to the Forum! I certainly would like to see more quality providers, such as yourself, sign up for this venue. I do know that Kelly Southern Hospitality, Liberty'O, Avalon in Orlando and a few others, are members and do reap the benefits of communication with Forum Members. In fact, my initial contact with Avalon a few years back was here and through PMs we were able to set a session, but not before she read MY reviews to find out what I was all about before responding! Very interesting! BTW, I did send you a PM and I hope once you learn how to navigate the Forum, you will respond! Good luck Willie.
Originally Posted by Alejasworld69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 20:36 #13866Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2Thanks for all the great reviews lately. I appreciate It I do try to keep my clients happy. sorry about the mechanical feel haha LOL. And my grille you want to fix it for me? Or I mean have you not checked the prices of dental care lately. But all caused from a hit and run driver so appreciate your much needed judgment on my teeth it's a serious issue for me at the moment and working on it.
Originally Posted by NewHodar
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-22 18:30 #13865Senior Member

Posts: 791Agree
I definitely agree, if you click with Sadie, you are in for the time of your life, plan on spending an afternoon. But you have to actually reach her also, and her comms can be bad.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





