Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 731 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 10962
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7077
    Quote Originally Posted by RareFind2021  [View Original Post]
    How did you make out with the vinall card? I did that last year but have heard it may not work now?
    I used google pay. It shows on my card as google transaction.

  2. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thumbs down from me. Didn't measure up to my vetting and terms.
    Thanks bro for the advice. She asked me 300 for covered sex and bbj but something seems off.

  3. #7075

    ForgetMeNot

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-3a1c8b6f88d6

    Can't host, wants $750 for any date that ends in sex. GTFO.

  4. #7074

    Vee

    Thumbs down from me. Didn't measure up to my vetting and terms.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanRoz2011  [View Original Post]

  5. #7073

  6. #7072
    Turned out to be a pic scammer. (Wants $ for pics before meeting.) Shocking, I know!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've started a conversation with her but I'm pretty skeptical. Newish profile and I'm sure I've seen her pic on Seeking in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-9141f43456f3

    Any experiences good or bad?

  7. #7071
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus22  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to join today and try this out. Its recommended to get a vanilla visa correct?

    If I find gems I will trade with trusted mongers. That is the entire reason for this blog!
    How did you make out with the vinall card? I did that last year but have heard it may not work now?

  8. #7070

    UTR SB's in Boston

    There's also a lot of under the radar girls I've noticed in the city. There's one particular Blonde Latina I know who's got her whole apartment, pet dog, etc paid for by people. She used to be on the site as far as I know but has been doing the UTR thing for a while.

    She says the relationships are platonic but with the amount of money she's getting I seriously doubt it.

  9. #7069
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I've started a conversation with her but I'm pretty skeptical. Newish profile and I'm sure I've seen her pic on Seeking in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-9141f43456f3

    Any experiences good or bad?
    You guys need to watch more porn so you could recognize the obvious fake pornstar profiles. Annabel Redd!

  10. #7068

    Enchanting Chick

    I've started a conversation with her but I'm pretty skeptical. Newish profile and I'm sure I've seen her pic on Seeking in the past.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-9141f43456f3

    Any experiences good or bad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 9.52.30 AM.jpg‎  

  11. #7067

    Expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by VikTerpentian  [View Original Post]
    Who is paying them so much?
    I've had some ask for a bigger donation on date #1 (like 400 if the normal rate is 300) but only if we're f*ing on the first date. 1 K to meet and then 500 for platonic dates for a few months is nuts. That's the definition of rinsing. But maybe someone is paying that? Who knows.

  12. #7066

    SA payment methods

    Does anyone knows how to paid membership with prepaid card? Thanks.

  13. #7065

    Fmty

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-071cfb5df2aa

    Sweet girl, lives in Nova Scotia. Canada, but expects you to fly her from there to the US.

  14. #7064

    The expectations of some. Lmao

    Who is paying them so much?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-08-28 165808.jpg‎  

  15. #7063
    Quote Originally Posted by Discretion23  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or has there been an explosion of late 40's and 50+ year Olds on Seeking? I have chatted with one and was looking for a 300+ donation. I politely told her I would be happy wining and dining her but I can easily be with women my age.
    I saw a 70 yr old on there the other day. I just kinda laughed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape